PDA

View Full Version : Dear God

SoonerBorn68
2/4/2007, 02:59 PM
Thank you for putting the idea into somebody's head about creating the DVR.

AMC ran a John Wayne marathon recently & I'm just now being able to catch up:

The Searchers
McQ
Jet Pilot
The Green Berets
Hellfighters
In Harms Way

That's in addition to 24 episodes of Family Guy, 5 episodes of Future Weapons, 5 episodes of Dogfights, & 4 episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

I'm set for the next couple of days. :D

whatsername
2/5/2007, 07:24 AM
The DVR is awesome. Now that I've had one, I'll never be able to go without.

I've started watching The Sopranos on A&E, thanks to the DVR. Excellent show. I can't believe I waited so long to see what the hoopla was about.

BoogercountySooner
2/5/2007, 01:55 PM
I have every Sooner football game from 2006 on my dvr. I watch them when I need football fix.

JohnnyMack
2/5/2007, 02:03 PM
Another reason the DVR is great? Pausing live TV. You try watching the Super Bowl with a 7 month old and tell me how you do.

proud gonzo
2/5/2007, 06:20 PM
Thank you for putting the idea into somebody's head about creating the DVR.

AMC ran a John Wayne marathon recently & I'm just now being able to catch up:

The Searchers
McQ
Jet Pilot
The Green Berets
Hellfighters
In Harms Way

That's in addition to 24 episodes of Family Guy, 5 episodes of Future Weapons, 5 episodes of Dogfights, & 4 episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

I'm set for the next couple of days. :Dyou know, i'm pretty sure most of those are available on dvd ;)

tbl
2/5/2007, 06:42 PM
DVR is the shizzle. I've been rocking mine for 3 years now, and finally got a second one for the other tv. The catalyst in that was 24 & Heroes coming on at the same time.

skycat
2/5/2007, 06:46 PM
Another reason the DVR is great? Pausing live TV. You try watching the Super Bowl with a 7 month old and tell me how you do.

I gave him a bottle and rocked him to sleep.:P

soonerboomer93
2/5/2007, 08:15 PM
i miss my tivo

oh, and pg, the ability to copy that movie off my dvr and burn it to dvd pwns