PDA

View Full Version : Words You Don't Expect to Hear from a McDonald's Employee...

Viking Kitten
2/3/2007, 11:14 PM
So Czar is down with teh flu, so to get our kids out of his hair for a while tonight, I take them to an Edmond McDonalds so they can jump around, run, yell and otherwise traumatize weaker children in the play area.

We were done playing around nine and were leaving when they talked me into buying them each an ice cream cone. The lobby was emptied out except for a lone McDonald's employee apparently on a break. She was unremarkable looking, middle aged-ish, gray hair, frumpy. She was sitting at a table on a cell phone with a small notebook and a pen.

The kids chose a booth near hers, and we sat down.

Her cell phone rings.

"Sex-rated Dolls, may I help you?

Yes. Yes. Oh sure, I can do that."

Now as much as I wanted to hear the end of this conversation, my children, thankfully, were more interested in their ice cream, and chose that moment to gleefully shriek about it melting onto their faces, and she stood up and moved to a table across the lobby.

I am not sure if this is a commentary on the truth about phone sex workers, McDonald's workers or just a big ol' kudos to that lady and her work ethic. But it was sure the hell a wierd way to end a Saturday outing with the kids.

bri
2/3/2007, 11:19 PM
What really makes that story great is Czar was all like, "Yeah, and then I want you to...hey, wait a minute. Are those my kids screaming in the background?"

Viking Kitten
2/3/2007, 11:20 PM
Hee hee!

Viking Kitten
2/3/2007, 11:24 PM
I figured somebody'd go with, "She spoke English?"

bri
2/3/2007, 11:31 PM
Where's the zazz in that? ;)

colleyvillesooner
2/3/2007, 11:33 PM
Did you start dancing when her ringtone was "Fergielicious"?

SoonerGirl06
2/3/2007, 11:36 PM
Maybe that's how McD's got their "I'm Lovin' It" ad campaign from.

Tailwind
2/3/2007, 11:57 PM
Hey, cut me some slack! You don't think I can pay my rent on my measly little McD's check do you? :mad:

ChickSoonerFan
2/3/2007, 11:58 PM
Not to change the subject, because I know this kind of stuff is a favorite topic round here...but....

The other day I drove through and there is a big bag of dog bone/biscut things by the cash register inside the drive-through window. BIG BAG. I ask the lady, "what's that?" She replies, "dog biscuts".

Great...a smart *** at McDonald's. I ask her what they are for, she says for customers who drive through with their dogs? That's it...that's all I get.

I am seriously wondering who came up with this idea, and was it really needed? I mean, we have to ASK FOR KETCHUP now, if you don't ask for it, you don't get any. But they are handing out, appearantly, quite a lot of dog biscuts?

Anyways, back to the sex-rated doll lady.

olevetonahill
2/3/2007, 11:59 PM
Hey, cut me some slack! You don't think I can pay my rent on my measly little McD's check do you? :mad:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM talk dirty to ME :D

olevetonahill
2/4/2007, 12:02 AM
Not to change the subject, because I know this kind of stuff is a favorite topic round here...but....

The other day I drove through and there is a big bag of dog bone/biscut things by the cash register inside the drive-through window. BIG BAG. I ask the lady, "what's that?" She replies, "dog biscuts".

Great...a smart *** at McDonald's. I ask her what they are for, she says for customers who drive through with their dogs? That's it...that's all I get.

I am seriously wondering who came up with this idea, and was it really needed? I mean, we have to ASK FOR KETCHUP now, if you don't ask for it, you don't get any. But they are handing out, appearantly, quite a lot of dog biscuts?

Macpuke is My last EX ?????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hell if I had to ask for it I wasnt gettin any either .

tbl
2/4/2007, 12:56 AM
I don't think we're talking about a phone sex operator here. I think we're looking at a sex toy business.

Mongo
2/4/2007, 12:57 AM
Listen to TBL, he knows his phone sex from his sex toys.

bri
2/4/2007, 12:58 AM
I don't think we're talking about a phone sex operator here. I think we're looking at a sex toy business.

Man, the toys in Happy Meals sure have changed since I was a kid.

SicEmBaylor
2/4/2007, 12:59 AM
I hope you left him with plenty of coffee filters before you left!

tbl
2/4/2007, 01:00 AM
I once beat a snake to death with a rubber penis.

olevetonahill
2/4/2007, 01:01 AM
Thats why they callem Happy meals

soonerboomer93
2/4/2007, 01:13 AM
Thats why they callem Happy Ending meals

fixed it

Frozen Sooner
2/4/2007, 01:24 AM

You know, if you had pointed at a bag of dog biscuits and asked me that very same question, you would have gotten the exact same answer. ;)

I always keep a bag of dog biscuits in the drive up of any branch I manage to hand 'em out to people with dogs in their car. People love it.

KaiserSooner
2/4/2007, 02:57 AM

Well, they say puberty is occurring earlier and earlier in children. McD's is just tryin' to stay ahead of the curve, I guess.

TopDaugIn2000
2/4/2007, 03:08 AM

my bank does that. too bad my dog is such an elitist little bastard that he won't eat milkbones.

tulsaoilerfan
2/4/2007, 04:14 AM
I hope you got that number for me :)

apusooner
2/4/2007, 06:00 AM
my dog expects biskits from the bank. she looks out the window, waiting for the canister to drop. she looks very sad when they are out and she doesnt get one

NormanPride
2/4/2007, 10:58 AM
You know, if you had pointed at a bag of dog biscuits and asked me that very same question, you would have gotten the exact same answer. ;)

I always keep a bag of dog biscuits in the drive up of any branch I manage to hand 'em out to people with dogs in their car. People love it.

Do you have mints for the people? The bank my parents go to used to do that when I was a kid. They handed out little mints that had their logo stamped on it, and I always loved it.

...WHAT? I was like... five!

Tailwind
2/4/2007, 11:03 AM
My "bank" has candy at all the teller windows. I like tha caramels.

Sooner51
2/4/2007, 12:34 PM
So Czar is down with teh flu, so to get our kids out of his hair for a while tonight, I take them to an Edmond McDonalds so they can jump around, run, yell and otherwise traumatize weaker children in the play area.

We were done playing around nine and were leaving when they talked me into buying them each an ice cream cone. The lobby was emptied out except for a lone McDonald's employee apparently on a break. She was unremarkable looking, middle aged-ish, gray hair, frumpy. She was sitting at a table on a cell phone with a small notebook and a pen.

The kids chose a booth near hers, and we sat down.

Her cell phone rings.

"Sex-rated Dolls, may I help you?

Yes. Yes. Oh sure, I can do that."

Now as much as I wanted to hear the end of this conversation, my children, thankfully, were more interested in their ice cream, and chose that moment to gleefully shriek about it melting onto their faces, and she stood up and moved to a table across the lobby.

I am not sure if this is a commentary on the truth about phone sex workers, McDonald's workers or just a big ol' kudos to that lady and her work ethic. But it was sure the hell a wierd way to end a Saturday outing with the kids.
It could be related, I'm sure she's got the "Hamburgler" model in stock.
Heh, hamburgler.

Frozen Sooner
2/4/2007, 12:45 PM
Do you have mints for the people? The bank my parents go to used to do that when I was a kid. They handed out little mints that had their logo stamped on it, and I always loved it.

...WHAT? I was like... five!

Actually, no. We stopped handing out candy and such to children because of the risk that the kid could either have an allergic reaction or choke on it or something. Our insurer asked us to stop.

SicEmBaylor
2/4/2007, 12:47 PM
Actually, no. We stopped handing out candy and such to children because of the risk that the kid could either have an allergic reaction or choke on it or something. Our insurer asked us to stop.
Modern America depresses me.

OCUDad
2/4/2007, 01:11 PM
Modern America depresses me.Trust us, the feeling is mutual. :P

Chuck Bao
2/4/2007, 02:16 PM
I would have asked the woman what she's selling and posted her contact number here. VK, you've let us down.

Go backtonight and get the details and pics too!

ChickSoonerFan
2/4/2007, 02:52 PM

What about the puppies!?

They could choke or have an allergic reaction too? Right? No?!

I do understand your point, but I thought doing away with handing out candy to the kiddos was a sad change. I mean, I don't care, but the kids kind of got used to it and were excited about it. Just like the puppies do now. I did not know doggie treats had become a popular thing to hand out.

Viking Kitten
2/4/2007, 02:54 PM
I would have asked the woman what she's selling and posted her contact number here. VK, you've let us down.

Go backtonight and get the details and pics too!

You need to go back and re-read my description of the lady. And consider that anything she's selling probably smells of french fry.

Frozen Sooner
2/4/2007, 03:31 PM
What about the puppies!?

They could choke or have an allergic reaction too? Right? No?!

I do understand your point, but I thought doing away with handing out candy to the kiddos was a sad change. I mean, I don't care, but the kids kind of got used to it and were excited about it. Just like the puppies do now. I did not know doggie treats had become a popular thing to hand out.

Well, yeah, but juries are much less likely to hand out million dollar judgements over a dead dog than they are a dead child.

bri
2/4/2007, 04:41 PM
My life depresses me.

Edited for honesty and accuracy.

oumartin
2/4/2007, 04:47 PM
if it all smelled and tasted like french fries that would be AWESOME!

Chuck Bao
2/4/2007, 06:28 PM
LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE!

Free all Sects Toys!

the_ouskull
2/4/2007, 06:50 PM

I had my little ninja

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sichuevos/Domino.jpg

with me late one night at Sonic, and the drive-thru girl gave me a doggie biscuit and I tipped her like $2. Domino loved it, and that pretty much made me happy.

the_ouskull

crawfish
2/5/2007, 08:43 AM

Give me a break! </stossel>