PDA

View Full Version : Dangit, doesn't look like today's Tech game is on in Denver

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 12:00 PM
not happy about that. but, it has stopped snowing.....for the time being. unbelievable.

last night i walked around the corner to the beer store and to grab a gyros and it was seriously windy and blowing. oh man.

Newbomb Turk
2/3/2007, 12:44 PM
last night i walked around the corner to the beer store

being able to walk around the corner to a beer store = teh win!

birddog
2/3/2007, 12:49 PM
i just found it on espn full court. $15. i have to do it since it looks like they're showing okie st. and cu, or someone like that.

birddog
2/3/2007, 12:52 PM
being able to walk around the corner to a beer store = teh win!

yes it is, yes it is. i miss my old portland days.

co. springs. is nothing but a huge commuter burb.

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 01:01 PM
i just found it on espn full court. $15. i have to do it since it looks like they're showing okie st. and cu, or someone like that.

i don't know, that CU game is at 2 I think. i was thinking of maybe going. GA ticket is 7 bucks. i haven't yet experienced the electricity that is the Coors Events Center and Buff basketball yet this year. and that's a game i can get behind the home squad to win.

i don't know if i'll pony up 15$....is it on ozone? i cancelled my sub there because the streaming quality is the suck. but, you can watch all the football games going back to 03....which is nifty.

yeah, the beer store is a good deal. maybe 1/4 mile....and gyros on the way (!). that is the win, Turk.

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 01:03 PM
yes it is, yes it is. i miss my old portland days.

co. springs. is nothing but a huge commuter burb.

the Springs is tough sledding. Pikes Peak is great and i like the weather down there more than here up north. and much better access to the mountains without all the i-70, summit county horse****. it's a straight shot out west through Woodland Park (24?) and across South Park. that's good country. but, ain't a lot going on otherwise unless you like to cruise Academy or hang at the Citidel Mall.

birddog
2/3/2007, 02:23 PM
ok. state-cu is at 5 today on altitude, kc. that is usually the espn + isn't it? so be it, i'm buying.

OUmillenium
2/3/2007, 02:33 PM
What channel is the game on in the Tulsa area?

Thanks

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 02:39 PM
ok. state-cu is at 5 today on altitude, kc. that is usually the espn + isn't it? so be it, i'm buying.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/scoreboard?d=2007-02-03&refresh=60&c=big12

says it's 2 MST here. i thinking stick at home, drink a beer or two....altitude is channel 25 up here. i used to live a lot closer to the CEC...

OU James
2/3/2007, 05:10 PM
not happy about that. but, it has stopped snowing.....for the time being. unbelievable.

last night i walked around the corner to the beer store and to grab a gyros and it was seriously windy and blowing. oh man.
I see it as being on Chanel 5 - Comcast...and yes it's a little windy, but a balmy 40 degrees now

birddog
2/3/2007, 05:18 PM
strange, says 5 pm on my digital cable.

SleestakSooner
2/3/2007, 05:51 PM

Thanks to you KC I now have an almost uncontrollable urge to head to the Greek House before the game tonight! :)

StormySooner-IN
2/3/2007, 07:44 PM

last night i walked around the corner to the beer store and to grab a gyros and it was seriously windy and blowing. oh man.I don't think I'm getting the game here either.

It is -5 outside here, at 7:45. Still going to get a lot worse.

That's not :hot:.

That's Cold:mad:

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 07:46 PM
I don't think I'm getting here either.

It is -5 outside here, at 7:45. Still going to get alot worse.

That's not :hot:.

That's Cold:mad:

you better edit before Newcomb Turk sees this post, he'll make fun of you.

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks to you KC I now have an almost uncontrollable urge to head to the Greek House before the game tonight! :)

you've still got 12 minutes....GO!

StormySooner-IN
2/3/2007, 07:48 PM
you better edit before Newcomb Turk sees this post, he'll make fun of you.Why?:confused::D

King Crimson
2/3/2007, 07:49 PM
I see it as being on Chanel 5 - Comcast...and yes it's a little windy, but a balmy 40 degrees now

if that's the Altitude 2 thing, for some reason i don't get that channel. 99.9% of the time i don't care....there is almost nothing worth watching on there.

Newbomb Turk
2/3/2007, 08:52 PM
Why?:confused::D

you live in Indiana - it gets cold in Indiana in the winter.

:)

GrapevineSooner
2/4/2007, 12:56 AM
Well, judging by the fact the feed I DVR'ed on one of the Dish Network alternates had an Altitude logo in the upper corner of the screen...

sooner518
2/4/2007, 04:16 AM
I have Comcast Digital in Devner and I was able to see the game on Comcast channel 5

I also went to Boulder for Aggie-Buffs. Within 1 minute of holding my fingers up for 2 tickets, I was given two mid-court seats, 8 rows up for free from a Buffs fan. It wasnt too bad. plus they serve beer in there. good beer! Fat Tire and Sunshine Wheat