PDA

View Full Version : NAKED SUNDAY!

Okla-homey
2/3/2007, 10:48 AM
Those freaky-deeky Dutch are up to it again...:eek:

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) - Self-conscious about what you wear while working out? A Dutch gym plans to introduce "Naked Sunday" for people who like to huff and puff in the buff.

Patrick de Man, owner of Fitworld gym in the town of Heteren, said he got the idea in part from two of his customers who are avid nudists.

"I heard that some other gyms are offering courses on 'pole-dancing' as a sport, so I thought: Why not bring something new to the market?" de Man said.

He said the response had been overwhelming — positive and negative.

The 70,000-member Dutch Federation of Naturists was curious to see if Fitworld's plan would work, spokesman Bernd Huiser said.

"We recently conducted a large survey among our members, and most prefer to exercise with their clothes on," he said. "The most popular activities (for nudists) are things you do outdoors, like walking on the beach, or swimming in a lake, or maybe gardening."

De Man said the first question Fitworld customers were asking was whether it would be sanitary.

Nude exercisers would be required to put towels down on weight machines and to use disposable seat covers while riding bikes. All machines would be cleaned and disinfected afterward. "We clean them every day anyway," he said.

The first "Naked Sunday" is scheduled for March 4.

Harry Beanbag
2/3/2007, 10:55 AM
That's nasty.

sanantoniosooner
2/3/2007, 11:46 AM
The could change the name of the place to "Skidmarks Gym"

GottaHavePride
2/3/2007, 03:04 PM
Or "Sack Fungus Gym".

Chuck Bao
2/3/2007, 03:48 PM
Bad idea! Just build an adjacent Japanese-style spa. They can show off their nudie bits there, seven days a week.

Unrelated question, but does Oklahoma even have a spa?

TUSooner
2/3/2007, 07:30 PM
That's nasty.
Not to mention painful

ick

SoonersEnFuego
2/3/2007, 07:33 PM
You know it'll be a sausagefest.

Okla-homey
2/4/2007, 12:00 AM
You know it'll be a sausagefest.

More meat hanging than a jerky factory.

Harry Beanbag
2/4/2007, 03:03 AM
More meat hanging than a jerky factory.

I was thinking it would be more iron bars that you would care to lift.

Chuck Bao
2/4/2007, 02:45 PM
Would there be anyone here that would be thinking that it's okay to go around naked and the has nothing to do with sexuality and more to do with just being comfortable with your own body?

But, if you want to count the number of penii in a sausage fest, go right ahead.

sanantoniosooner
2/4/2007, 03:20 PM
I'm not comfortable with your body.

Keep it under wraps.

Chuck Bao
2/4/2007, 03:36 PM
I'm not comfortable with your body.

Keep it under wraps.

**** off and *** :mad:

Thankfully, I don't have to base my self esteem and body awareness on your opinions.

Set up your own playboy mansion and i won't feel bad for one second if you don't invite me.

Nekkid people have the right to show off and that has nothing to do with you.

sanantoniosooner
2/4/2007, 03:38 PM
What you do in your house is your business.

I shouldn't have to see your junk in public though.

Chuck Bao
2/4/2007, 03:49 PM
If you go to a nudist beach and see my junk, you have only your self to blame.

I did go naked once before and that was on Survivor beach at Koh Tarutao, a couple weeks after filming was completed. I doubt if you were like 10,000 miles from there.

Shamrock
2/6/2007, 02:22 AM
Nude Sunday

Yeast Infection Monday

SoonerTerry
2/6/2007, 02:49 AM
If you go to a nudist beach and see my junk, you have only your self to blame.

I did go naked once before and that was on Survivor beach at Koh Tarutao, a couple weeks after filming was completed. I doubt if you were like 10,000 miles from there.

you scare me...

Chuck Bao
2/6/2007, 06:26 AM
you scare me...

Yeah, I scare myself sometimes too...

tbl
2/6/2007, 08:50 AM
Nude Sunday

Yeast Infection Monday
Exactly. If you really think about what goes on in a gym, there's no way this has a good outcome. Testicle injuries from trying to run, big time yeast infections from the 2 ugly women that actually go, and think about the equipment after somebody does a set... Disgusting.