PDA

View Full Version : Jared from Subway

picasso
2/1/2007, 11:52 PM
it's about time for him to choke on a rib at the greasy spoon.

Warhol was wrong about a few, Jared apparently got 19 minutes.

royalfan5
2/1/2007, 11:57 PM
http://deadspin.com/sports/whimsy/jared-fogel-rising-up-the-dating-chart-230724.php

Boarder
2/1/2007, 11:57 PM
Hey, us fat people need role models, too. He lost the weight through perseverance and eating a lot of Subway. And parleyed that into a great commercial career. You should be ashamed!

picasso
2/1/2007, 11:59 PM
he's inspired me to turn the channel when he's on.

Boarder
2/2/2007, 12:01 AM
You're jealous because he gets to hang with Strahan. Go ahead. Admit it.

picasso
2/2/2007, 12:04 AM
that's the odd part about the commercial strateegery. ole Jared is just as big as Strahan and the roid puppy pro wrestler.
a better idea would be Jared in a field of grass or a white room ala nothing with which to obtain true scale.

King Crimson
2/2/2007, 12:16 AM
i posted this before. SUbway put jared in a bad way with the adkins stuff. guy lost a brazillion pounds eating subs with bread. and then they pimped him for a year with bacon ranch wraps (no carbs). now he's all about the meat. (no fat).

Harry Beanbag
2/2/2007, 06:30 AM
MORE MEAT!!!

oklaclarinet
2/2/2007, 10:35 AM
that's the odd part about the commercial strateegery. ole Jared is just as big as Strahan and the roid puppy pro wrestler.
a better idea would be Jared in a field of grass or a white room ala nothing with which to obtain true scale.

Wonder how he'll look standing next to figure skater Kimmie Meissner, who is supposed to be in an upcoming commercial.

King Crimson
2/2/2007, 10:52 AM
Jared in a white room?

"in a white room, with Jared...." that's not my fave Jack Bruce/Clapton moment to be honest.