PDA

View Full Version : losing streak?! wtf...

badger
1/31/2007, 10:10 PM
We had a great recruiting class, we lost two seniors that didn't start from the all-star squad of last year, we return all five starters, including CP3, who continues her double-double streak...

SO WHAT AM I MISSING?!

Surely this isn't a "sophomore slump" for an entire team, is it?

:(

fwsooner22
2/1/2007, 09:25 AM
We had a great recruiting class, we lost two seniors that didn't start from the all-star squad of last year, we return all five starters, including CP3, who continues her double-double streak...

SO WHAT AM I MISSING?!

Surely this isn't a "sophomore slump" for an entire team, is it?

:(

I am no expert but our guard play is BAD.......We also seem to be on the lazy side of things..........I think the most glaring thing last night was poor guard play on both ends and getting out played "physically". I can say this "I don't like what I am seeing". This team has accomplished nothing and they seem to have an attitude similar to defending national champs. I hope it changes very soon.

proudsoonergal
2/1/2007, 09:51 AM
Too many turnovers, bad passes, and allowing people to drive to the rim to easily. That's what I saw last night.

Boomer.....
2/1/2007, 10:06 AM
The turnovers are horrible! We just keep trying to force it inside to CP3 and end up turning it over. Teams are starting to learn how to defend CP3 for the most part.

Newbomb Turk
2/1/2007, 10:16 AM
The turnovers are horrible! We just keep trying to force it inside to CP3 and end up turning it over. Teams are starting to learn how to defend CP3 for the most part.

That's what I have been thinking for a few games now. It seems like we try too darn hard to get the ball inside, when sometimes it isn't there.

n8v_ndn
2/1/2007, 10:31 AM
Throwing it down inside to CP3 = Running AD inside the LT with the TE lead block.

The other side was also a step quicker and played more aggressively.

The highlight in the stands was the obnoxious woman yelling that Sheri 'bought her players' and needed to 'sit down and shut up'. Coach Coale must have reminded her of that high school girl she had a crush on.

badger
2/1/2007, 02:19 PM
The highlight in the stands was the obnoxious woman yelling that Sheri 'bought her players' and needed to 'sit down and shut up'. Coach Coale must have reminded her of that high school girl she had a crush on.
I unfortunately didn't get a chance to watch last night (couldnt' find the channel-- was it even on?) but I think I know which woman this was. She came to Norman for a few OU-texas games and always had something to say up until the final buzzer. Annoying as hell.

I think the A&M game was pure ref screwjob. But two in a row? I'm starting to go from :cool: to :confused: to :eek: