PDA

View Full Version : Hugo

Oldnslo
1/31/2007, 10:38 AM
Don't ask me why.

I've got to go to Hugo. The short story is that I represent a guy in a civil case and d00d has, since the accident, found himself in the care and custody of the Great State of Oklahoma. The other side has sent me Interrogatories for my wonderful client to answer, so I've got to interview him and get his signature and so forth.

I understand it's about 2 1/2 hours from T-Town. No problem.

But if I'm lunching in or near Hugo, where do I go? Is there someplace local and groovy? Barbeque? Mexican? Something?

Help a brotha out!

Mjcpr
1/31/2007, 10:49 AM
Why?

crawfish
1/31/2007, 10:50 AM
http://www.sf-radio.net/lost/charaktere/bilder/Hurley.jpg

:confused:

mdklatt
1/31/2007, 11:02 AM
Watch your cornhole, man.

mdklatt
1/31/2007, 11:03 AM
But if I'm lunching in or near Hugo, where do I go? Is there someplace local and groovy? Barbeque? Mexican? Something?

You should ask your client since you're going to bill him for it. :D

Dio
1/31/2007, 11:03 AM
Just don't take any canoe trips while you're down there.

TexasLidig8r
1/31/2007, 11:10 AM
Don't ask me why.

I've got to go to Hugo. The short story is that I represent a guy in a civil case and d00d has, since the accident, found himself in the care and custody of the Great State of Oklahoma.

Defense Attorney: "Mr. OldnSlo's client, where do you currently reside?"
Client: "Oklahoma Department of Corrections."
Defense Attorney: "What heinous crime did you commit which resulted in you being remitted into custody and as a result become a huge burden on the lawful, God fearing taxpayers of this Great State?"
Client: [Insert crime here.]
Defense Attorney: "No further questions."

:D

Oldnslo
1/31/2007, 11:44 AM
Plaintiff's attorney is a buddy of mine. He's just f'n with me, sending me down to the Good Lord's Country on this fool's errand.

As the case involves a dispute regarding who or whom is speaking with more veracity, I can assure you that it will be my great desire to settle this matter. However, the insurance carrier must be sure that Plaintiff's claim is bona fide. (You may also be sure that I will neither seek the insurance carrier's input on lunch, nor will lunch appear anywhere on the bill).

There's got to be somewhere that folks go to split a bean.

Frozen Sooner
1/31/2007, 01:16 PM
You could hook up with Skull. I think he's originally from Hugo.

Okla-homey
1/31/2007, 01:21 PM
I recommend packing a lunch.

soonerbrat
1/31/2007, 01:23 PM
I thought this was going to be about the Hornets' mascot

TopDaugIn2000
1/31/2007, 01:25 PM
ewwww, hugo

Oldnslo
1/31/2007, 03:33 PM
Great. Still no post that feature, you know, actual input on the question I asked. Witty repartee we've got in spades. Lunch? Not so much.

sheesh.

A few hundred hillbillies here, and ain't a one from down that way that can point me to a diner that makes its own pie or a bbq joint what serves up meat on wax paper or a Mexican place where I'd be the only blue-eyed bastard?

I am depressed.

Hot Rod
1/31/2007, 03:37 PM
Hugo there and I'll stay here.

But seriously, be careful on those slick roads.