PDA

View Full Version : Notes from the floor at Monday Night Raw

stoops the eternal pimp
1/31/2007, 03:15 AM
Drove to Dallas yesterday for WWE MNR and had a great time. Of course JR comes out to the speakers blasting Boomer Sooner which was great. People were booing him and he was mouthing people all the way down to the announcers booth. I took my fair share of abuse too because I was mouthing every body in our section.

The Great Khali(aka the big 7'7 guy from The Longest Yard) is huge. I just dont see this guy living a long life. He has already had bad health issues.

Vince McMahon comes out in the commercial break to get everybody good and mad at him before he comes out later on the show. Says anybody who wears a cowboy hat over the age of 5 is just stupid. Also said he sees why JR's Oklahoma owns Texas which got a huge reaction.

The McMahon-Trump thing continued with buckets of real money dropped from the rafters in the arena. Guy in front of me nabbed 2 crisp 100 dollar bills and i got squat.

Its amazing to me how many grown people still act like its all real. That was were I got most of my laughs.

soonerboomer93
1/31/2007, 03:22 AM
hooray for real money

SoonerTerry
1/31/2007, 06:36 AM
ewe tryin ta tell meh raslin anint reel?!?!?!?!?!?

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/31/2007, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

jk the sooner fan
1/31/2007, 07:47 AM
Its amazing to me how many grown people still act like its all real. That was were I got most of my laughs.

yet you were there ;)

VeeJay
1/31/2007, 09:19 AM
How many folding picnic tables were busted in half?

What does WWE do with those busted up tables anyway?

They need to begin thinking about sustainability.

Hatfield
1/31/2007, 09:25 AM
owen hart probably thinks it was real.

Partial Qualifier
1/31/2007, 09:43 AM
The cash deal was pretty funny :D

usmc-sooner
1/31/2007, 10:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

that one still cracks me up!!!!

I just want to thank yall for all you've done to your bodies, sniff sniff, ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!!!!

C&CDean
1/31/2007, 10:25 AM
owen hart probably thinks it was real.

Owen Hart doesn think anything.

Frozen Sooner
1/31/2007, 11:25 AM
What was the last thing through Owen Hart's mind?

His ***.