PDA

View Full Version : Well, why not, everyone else is running: Biden feels experience will carry the day

BeetDigger
1/30/2007, 07:45 PM
Biden for President (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070130/ap_on_el_pr/biden2008)

What's the democrat count up to now? Six? Seven? Was there this many in the last election? It's always fun to see two or three drop out after the first primary, you know, when they get like .5% of the vote.

I suppose a few more Republicans will throw their name out there, can't let the democrats outnumber them by too many.

Oh, and I looked up the term "Snowball's chance in hell" and Joe Biden's picture was there. Oh yeah, this guy has a chance. There's nothing out there in 34 years of Senate voting that the opponents won't attack.

Ike
1/30/2007, 07:51 PM
Biden for President (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070130/ap_on_el_pr/biden2008)

What's the democrat count up to now? Six? Seven? Was there this many in the last election? It's always fun to see two or three drop out after the first primary, you know, when they get like .5% of the vote.

I suppose a few more Republicans will throw their name out there, can't let the democrats outnumber them by too many.

Oh, and I looked up the term "Snowball's chance in hell" and Joe Biden's picture was there. Oh yeah, this guy has a chance. There's nothing out there in 34 years of Senate voting that the opponents won't attack.

I think in the run up to the '04 election, there were 9 candidates for the democratic nomination. 10 if you count Al Sharpton.

BeetDigger
1/30/2007, 07:59 PM
I think in the run up to the '04 election, there were 9 candidates for the democratic nomination. 10 if you count Al Sharpton.

So, the answer is 9.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/30/2007, 08:20 PM
Biden's a beaut. Vot Biden, libz.

landrun
1/30/2007, 08:29 PM
I used to like that guy but the more I hear from him the more I realize he's your typical left-wing, willfully ignorant, hate-monger - dressed up in a suit!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/30/2007, 08:37 PM
I used to like that guy but the more I hear from him the more I realize he's your typical left-wing, willfully ignorant, hate-monger - dressed up in a suit!Why did you used to like him?

landrun
1/30/2007, 08:41 PM
Don't know.
I just remember having a favorable opinion of him. I THINK it was during the Thomas SCOTUS hearings. I thought he seemed reasonable when compared to the other Democrats. But over the last several years, whenever I get a chance to hear him speak, he's proves to be a true-blue left winger just like the rest.

jacru
1/30/2007, 10:29 PM
Joe Biden AKA The Plagiarist