PDA

View Full Version : Texas Media Bias

southern sooner
1/30/2007, 04:23 PM
Enjoy....more truth to this than most people know...

Two boys are playing football in the park of a small town in Texas ..
Suddenly, one of the boys is attacked by a crazed Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes a stick and shoves it under the dog's collar and twists it. Breaking the dog's neck saves his friend. A sports reporter who was strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to interview the boy. He
tells the boy he's going to write the story. I'll title it 'Young Longhorn Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal'... he said "But I'm not a Longhorn fan," the little hero replies. "Sorry, since we're in Texas , I just assumed you
were," says the reporter and he starts writing again. He asks,"How does
'Aggie Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack'...sound?" "I'm not an Aggie fan either," the boy says. "Oh, I thought everyone in Texas was either for the Aggie or the Longhorns. What team do you root for?", the reporter asks.
"I'm just visiting my cousin, I'm an OU fan," the boy replies.... "They're just the best!" The reporter smiles, starts a new sheet in his notebook, and writes: "Little Red-necked Bastard From Oklahoma Kills beloved family pet!

snp
1/30/2007, 05:03 PM
Enjoy....more truth to this than most people know...

You mean there is more to this than a generic [insert rival school here] joke?

This is a [insert derogatory adjective here] thread.

goingoneight
2/1/2007, 01:06 AM
How do you get a Texas fan out of your front yard, hur-hur?

Why do they call him AD, duhrrr...

Tailwind
2/1/2007, 11:35 AM
Huh?

fwsooner22
2/1/2007, 02:33 PM
Ummmm..........

TheUnnamedSooner
2/1/2007, 02:36 PM
:confused:

Fraggle145
2/1/2007, 02:43 PM
A Texas fan and an OSU fan are walking together out in a field when they come upon a sheep with its head caught in a barbed wire fence. The OSU boy runs over ther and starts ****ing the hell out of the sheep, just poundin' dat a$$. Then he yells over to the Texas fan "Hey you gotta getcha some of this!" The Texas fan stares dumbfoundedly at the OSU fan for a while then...

He runs over and sticks his head in the barbed wire fence.

I'll be here all week. :cool: