PDA

View Full Version : need a laugh? some redneck greatness inside....

Hatfield
1/30/2007, 02:54 PM
http://www.richmondsunlight.com/bill/2007/sb1190/

Check out the comments about a bill going through Virginia's state legislature about making **** fighting a felony.

Some of the gems...(and there are many, many more)
Quote:
I think its deprivation of our rights to pass this bill (SB1190). The sport of cockfighting has been around forever, I'm sure a lot of our men & women fighting in Iraq grew up on farms, raised & fought chickens as well.

Quote:
Everyday our rights are been taking by people who don't have a clue what there doing.America's biggest icon's competed in **** fights.President's BENJAMIN FRANKLIN,GEORGE WASHINGTON,ALEXANDER HAMILTON,ABE LINCOLN,THOMAS JEFFERSON and VIRGINIA ICON STONEWALL JACKSON competed in **** fights.

Kind of funny that they picked to make Stonewall Jackson the "Virginia icon" over Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Gamefowl breeders are respectful and hard working members of society. The true villans are those that sponsor these types of bills and wish for you not to be able to own a pet of any kind. Even more importantly they wish to destroy christianity.

Quote:
WELL TO BEGIN WITH THIS IS ALL BULLS@@T THERE AGENDA ISNT FOR ANIMALS ITS TO CONTROL PEOPLE JUST LIKE COMMUNIST WELL VA DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO UR STATE FIGHT BACK AND TAKE CONTROLL VOTE NO AND KICK THEM IDIOTS OUT OF UR STATE

Quote:
I hope everyone likes soybean hamburgers! with the passing of this bill thats what it will come to.

Quote:
for one thing i,m not white trash ,, i have a degree and live very comfortable ,,i don,t own one gamecock ,,,i own a few hundred and proud of it ,,,the person who laughed at us for owning gamefowl what do you have to be so proud of ??????

Hatfield
1/30/2007, 02:55 PM
I should add that some of the responses to these people are hilarious.

In response to the stuff about people fighting in Iraq for our right to **** fighting:
Quote:
If we cannot fight two chickens to the death for entertainment purposes, the terrorists have already won?

Quote:
If watching two birds try to kill each other is your idea of the pursuit of happiness, you may have some issues to address.

In response to complaining that it's legal to kill babies, but not chickens in **** fights:
Quote:
I'm impressed by your bold stance in support of the gentleman sport of fetus fighting. If we are not permitted to strap knives onto the ankles of our unborn twins and fight them to the death, then what right will they take away from us next?

Quote:
Like many other Virginians, I've been involved in the sport of gerbil boxing for many years. My wife has been sewing the tiny boxing gloves for them and those little critters just love going at it for a few rounds. They wear protective headgear, so they don't get concussions. Nobody makes them fight, but they do love to go at it.

If they stop cockfighting, how do we know that they won't go after gerbil boxing next?

jacru
1/30/2007, 03:30 PM
pecker pugilism, rooster rumble, chicken challenge, bird brawl...

Osce0la
1/30/2007, 03:32 PM
gerbil boxing :D

Osce0la
1/30/2007, 03:35 PM
I kinda liked this one:
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4836/untitledhc5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NormanPride
1/30/2007, 03:36 PM
I'm a fan of Turkish Hamster Wrestling, myself.

jacru
1/30/2007, 03:57 PM
virginny's rednecks is sillier'n okie's rednecks.

landrun
1/30/2007, 08:57 PM
redneck greatness indeed. :D