PDA

View Full Version : Sooners win Red River Shootout!

HateTheWhorns
1/30/2007, 09:27 AM
Congrats to Lauren Nelson for taking the Miss America title. Came down to Texas and Oklahoma as the final two. Texas makes a nice 1st runner-up don't you think?

OUmillenium
1/30/2007, 09:40 AM
Back to back for Oklahoma, wow.

85sooners
1/30/2007, 10:29 AM
:D

soonerboy_odanorth
1/30/2007, 10:36 AM
Pics?

Big Red Ron
1/30/2007, 10:43 AM
Pics?werd

Boomer.....
1/30/2007, 11:14 AM
Pics?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1778232&postcount=26

Luthor
1/30/2007, 11:42 AM
Hot dang, okie chick or not she's HOT!

Jason White's Third Knee
1/30/2007, 12:26 PM
The things that I could do on her back...

Big Red Ron
1/30/2007, 01:29 PM
The things that I could do on her back...Wrong side brutha. ;)

fwsooner22
1/30/2007, 02:13 PM
That would be Lawton Oklahoma which has always been home to some of the finest looking women anywhere.

blackbeauty02
1/30/2007, 02:44 PM
hell yea! Oklahoma chicks are hotter than Texas LongWHOREns.

Dio
1/30/2007, 03:15 PM
More NC's and more Miss Americas.

Why do people want to live in texass again?

OSUAggie
1/30/2007, 03:23 PM
That would be Lawton Oklahoma which has always been home to some of the finest looking women anywhere.

Really?

tnraider1
1/30/2007, 03:32 PM
Wrong side brutha. ;)

Not if she's kinky. :eek:

Big Red Ron
1/30/2007, 03:37 PM
Not if she's kinky. :eek:And maybe just a little stinky?:D

Herr Scholz
1/30/2007, 05:45 PM
hell yea! Oklahoma chicks are hotter than Texas LongWHOREns.
You and I both know that's not true.

Big Red Ron
1/30/2007, 07:04 PM
You and I both know that's not true.Wow, that is just BS. Oklahoma has way less ugly chicks than Texass. I've lived in 10 states (including California and Florida) and Oklahoma has more knock down hotties than any other state.

Herr Scholz
1/31/2007, 05:35 PM
Oklahoma has more knock down hotties than any other state.
Oklahoma doesn't even have more hotties than Dallas. Don't even mention Houston.

California kills every other state easily anyway. Don't try to tell me your state of 3M people is even in the conversation though.

John Kochtoston
1/31/2007, 05:43 PM
Oklahoma doesn't even have more hotties than Dallas. Don't even mention Houston.

California kills every other state easily anyway. Don't try to tell me your state of 3M people is even in the conversation though.

Seems to me, that, for the last two years anyway, Oklahoma IS the conversation when it comes to hot chicks.

sooner n houston
1/31/2007, 05:51 PM
More NC's and more Miss Americas.

Why do people want to live in texass again?

Mmmmmm, jobs? :D

Jello Biafra
1/31/2007, 06:07 PM

we have smarter people
we have less fat people
we have larger genitalia
we have better looking women

did i miss anything?

face it.....texas signed it's own death warrant when it got it's turd hole kicked in the alamo. since then, it's been the downward spiral. Charles Whitman....JFK.... the loss of billy sims to OU....the death penalty to SMU.....the demise of the southwest conference.....the baylor admittance to the big XII.....the hiring of mack brown.......the benching of applewhite......the hiring of bobby knight.....do we really need to continue?

Easting
1/31/2007, 06:10 PM
This pic is threadless without use.

stoopified
1/31/2007, 06:21 PM
And maybe just a little stinky?:DReminds of a joke i heard.
What is Tulsa backwards?
answer: A slut
What is a slut backwards?
answer: about $50

josh09
1/31/2007, 08:48 PM
Hot dang, okie chick or not she's HOT!

Ya shes freakin miss america, whatd you expect?

Jason White's Third Knee
2/1/2007, 10:10 AM
I got grey negged for expressing my love. They didn't even leave their name. Can I help it that I am hopeless romantic?

OUmillenium
2/1/2007, 12:27 PM

If so they keep them well hidden.

By the way its Sieger.

bixby28
2/3/2007, 12:41 AM

I've spent a lot of time in California and i really believe you're wrong about the women in that state. Very overrated... don't believe David Lee Roth or the Beach Boys.

Readyfor8
2/3/2007, 01:35 AM

I'm still trying to figure out what post-it notes and staplers have to do with the people of Oklahoma...

Sooner74
2/3/2007, 10:46 AM
You wouldn't be in South Padre if Oklahoma had the hottest chicks around.

rufnek05
2/3/2007, 01:58 PM
...nice....

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/5/2007, 11:42 AM
we have smarter people
we have less fat people
we have larger genitalia
we have better looking women

did i miss anything?

face it.....texas signed it's own death warrant when it got it's turd hole kicked in the alamo. since then, it's been the downward spiral. Charles Whitman....JFK.... the loss of billy sims to OU....the death penalty to SMU.....the demise of the southwest conference.....the baylor admittance to the big XII.....the hiring of mack brown.......the benching of applewhite......the hiring of bobby knight.....do we really need to continue?Award for Mr. Congeniality!

Jello Biafra
2/5/2007, 05:22 PM
Award for Mr. Congeniality!

thank you. i would like to thank the universities of texas for my material.... they are sooo nice to me and make it easy for me to shine and whut not......

jeremy885
2/5/2007, 07:35 PM

I grew up in the Lawton area and I would say the opposite.

PLaw
2/6/2007, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=Jason White's Third Knee]The things that I could do on her back...[/QUOTe

JWTK --

You've taken your signature way, way out of context to the point of being offensive. Luke 19:27 is right in the middle of a parable being taught by Christ concerning a harsh king. In the parable, the words you attribute to Christ are by this king.

Let's agree on one thing -
BOOMER SOONER
PLaw

footballfanatic
2/6/2007, 04:58 PM
The Miss USA winner looks kinda cheesy to me.

Boomer.....
2/6/2007, 05:05 PM
We're talking about Miss America here.

AzianSooner
2/6/2007, 05:07 PM
It becomes a tradition. After a football season is over, we start to turn to Texass and cursing the h.ell out of their program/fans because we are bored.

I like that.

footballfanatic
2/6/2007, 06:30 PM
We're talking about Miss America here.

You're right. Miss USA is the cute one with the drinking problem that Trump keeps dragging out for the cameras. I like that one. Evidentally, they were going to fire her for partying too much. My kind of gal.

soonervegas
2/6/2007, 06:54 PM
You're right. Miss USA is the cute one with the drinking problem that Trump keeps dragging out for the cameras. I like that one. Evidentally, they were going to fire her for partying too much. My kind of gal.

Put me in the Miss USA camp. She is HOT and NAUGHTY.

Boomer.....
2/7/2007, 09:28 AM

Which one is it, cheesy or hot?