PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Tyler Stradford

Rhino
1/30/2007, 01:18 AM
Four in one day:

Commit 1: Sam Proctor (solid)
Commit 2: Ryan Broyles (now uncommitted)
Commit 3: David Anderson (solid)
Commit 4: Tyler Stradford (who knows, but he's re-committed to us now)

Crazy, crazy day.

bixby28
1/30/2007, 01:49 AM
Sweet news about Stradford. Good job on the late night update.

Frozen Sooner
1/30/2007, 02:18 AM
Stradford's teammate Alex Williams should commit any minute now.

I will be surprised if Broyles doesn't wind up a Sooner.

Fraggle145
1/30/2007, 03:40 AM
very good day indeed.

melbitoast
1/30/2007, 09:39 PM
i must have missed something....when did Stratford come back to us? i haven't seen anything on rivals today. was it on scout?

melbitoast
1/30/2007, 09:45 PM
okay, saw the story on scout, but couldn't read the full story. how "solid" is this guy now? we've only got days until signing day....

Rhino
1/30/2007, 10:26 PM
As solid as a kid can be who's decommitted and recommitted.

Stoops made some inroads with his family that helped alot.

insuranceman_22
1/30/2007, 10:39 PM
I don't trust Staford.....if Williams does come on board, that should help solidify Staford. I think Williams may be the better of the two....what do you guys think?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/31/2007, 01:05 AM
I'll be glad when recruiting is over, this year, with all the rumors about OU 's possible NCAA trouble, and coach Stoops' leaving rumors...it's been exasperating.

Frozen Sooner
1/31/2007, 01:31 AM
I don't trust Staford.....if Williams does come on board, that should help solidify Staford. I think Williams may be the better of the two....what do you guys think?

I think Williams is going to have trouble running the patterns we seem to like out of the slot receiver.

MojoRisen
1/31/2007, 09:07 AM
I think Williams is going to have trouble running the patterns we seem to like out of the slot receiver.

I trust Strafford- he was legitamately concerned about PT- and he wasn't highly recruited per ce- I looked at his film and the boy can play-

Frozen Sooner
1/31/2007, 11:16 AM
No concerns about Stradford here-he has a good slot receiver's body and he's got quicks.

Williams, however, is going to have a lot of trouble beating DBs.

Harry Beanbag
1/31/2007, 04:47 PM
Williams, however, is going to have a lot of trouble beating DBs.

If he can beat them with his fists I like his chances. :)

insuranceman_22
1/31/2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah - yeah.....okay your wearing me out on the the Williams deal. I deserved it.....Guess we'll redshirt him, move him to tight end & put him on a diet. Still like to have them both.

setem
1/31/2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah - yeah.....okay your wearing me out on the the Williams deal. I deserved it.....Guess we'll redshirt him, move him to tight end & put him on a diet. Still like to have them both.

I think the TE spot is pretty much full!

THE GRESH!

and Good ole boy John John Finley!(You should see the puss that kid hangs out with! His facebook page is like Girls Gone Wild)

insuranceman_22
2/1/2007, 12:07 AM
I said redshirt him! How good do you think Gresh will be before his career is over? He's got absolutely sick talent! He didn't show a lot this year, but I saw him a couple of time his sr. yr. at Ardmore....that's one bad dude!

Seamus
2/1/2007, 02:15 PM
I think the TE spot is pretty much full!

THE GRESH!

and Good ole boy John John Finley!(You should see the puss that kid hangs out with! His facebook page is like Girls Gone Wild)

Link us up to some Sooner GGW! :eek: