PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think of Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia?

usmc-sooner
1/29/2007, 07:54 PM
I'll be pulling for the Natural but I think he gets beaten bad.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/29/2007, 08:01 PM
Didn't he hang it up? Ain't followed it lately, but I was of the understanding Randy Couture retired.

usmc-sooner
1/29/2007, 08:26 PM
he's coming back to fight Sylvia he's about 65 pounds lighter.

MiccoMacey
1/29/2007, 09:31 PM
When??

usmc-sooner
1/29/2007, 09:41 PM
3/3/07

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=400

tbl
1/29/2007, 11:34 PM
Tim Sylvia SUCKS.

It's no matter. Cro-Cops coming in and he's gonna dominate all of them with a swift kick to the side of the head.

Boomer.....
1/30/2007, 09:43 AM
I like him, but Randy is just too damn old.

OU4LIFE
1/30/2007, 09:45 AM
IF Randy can get him on the ground, it will be over quickly.

I think Randy will try to get inside and take away Silvia's reach advantage...then get him on the ground and submit him.

IF Cro cop ever get's a shot at the title, it's over. For a while...until Fedor comes over.

Rampage and Cro cop are on the under card for this weekend.

KC//CRIMSON
1/30/2007, 09:54 AM
IF Randy can get him on the ground, it will be over quickly.

I think Randy will try to get inside and take away Silvia's reach advantage...then get him on the ground and submit him.

IF Cro cop ever get's a shot at the title, it's over. For a while...until Fedor comes over.

Rampage and Cro cop are on the under card for this weekend.

That'll be good for a laugh.:D

On the other hand, it wasn't so funny when Rampage stomped a mudhole in Chuck Liddell a few years back.:D

MiccoMacey
1/30/2007, 10:00 AM
Few people can keep Randy from attacking. He's one of the best Greco-Roman wrestlers in the world.

If he wants you on the mat, you're going on the mat.

That's one of the reasons he's so dangerous.

My wife had a class with Randy, and we watched him wrestle at OSU, so we will root for him (this might be the only match I can ever get her to watch).

OU4LIFE
1/30/2007, 10:18 AM
That'll be good for a laugh.:D

On the other hand, it wasn't so funny when Rampage stomped a mudhole in Chuck Liddell a few years back.:D

well at the level they are at...when those guys go against each other, anything can happen....especially as the weights go up.

they really don't have a lot of competition in UFC right now....their fights should be laughers. should