PDA

View Full Version : List of Committ or Signees....

OU_Sooners75
1/29/2007, 07:22 PM
Not sure if this hase been done yet...

The following table is the list of players that are currently commited to Oklahoma. This list also includes those that have already signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) For the season of 2007.

Please note, the stars are my opinion after watching these players on video (or in person). Not all players have videos, so they get the star ranking from Rivals.com.

Signed:

Name Stars Ht Wt POS Hometown

Phil Loadholt 4 6-9 360 OL Garden City, KS (On Campus)

Mike Reed 5 6-4 245 LB Marysville, CA (On Campus)

Committed/Not Signed:

Name Stars Ht Wt POS Hometown

David Anderson 3 6-5 220 DE Lawton, OK

Austin Box 5 6-3 215 LB Enid, OK (On Campus)

Jontae Bumpus 3 6-4 225 DE Muskogee, OK

Kody Cook 3 6-4 285 OL Enid, OK (On Campus)

Jamell Flaming 4 5-10 187 DB Arlington, TX

Jason Hannan 4 6-4 277 OL Waxahachie, TX

Desmond Jackson 4 5-11 187 DB Seguin, TX

Keith Nichol 5 6-2 192 QB Lowell, MI (On Campus)

Sam Proctor 4 6-0 202 ATH Pearland, TX

Donald Stephenson 4 6-4 282 OL Blue Springs, MO

Jimmy Stevens 3 5-6 170 K Oklahoma City, OK

Corey Wilson 3 6-0 184 WR Carrollton, TX

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am not here very often, so if you want to add to this list, just post it within this thread. I will periodically check this thread to update any additions I have not caught myself.

Thanks

soonerdave79
1/29/2007, 07:30 PM
Where did you find that David Anderson has four stars? Scout has him as one and rivals has him as two.

OU_Sooners75
1/29/2007, 07:47 PM
Where did you find that David Anderson has four stars? Scout has him as one and rivals has him as two.

Should actually be three. I changed it.

My Spread Sheet I have him as a three star.

AeroSooner7
2/1/2007, 09:43 PM
So this is what i just read on ESPN:

Frank Alexander sets final three

Alexander will eventually choose between Auburn, Oklahoma, and in-state Tulane, according to the Times-Picayune.

Apparently Saban didn't get to him.

Thoughts.....

birddog
2/1/2007, 09:53 PM
so, you can remove broyles from that list.

insuranceman_22
2/2/2007, 12:03 AM
Can't wait to see how accurate that list is on signing day.....this is a weird recruiting season.....

soonerboomer93
2/2/2007, 03:35 AM
Isn't Nichol already on campus and in class

I don't know what that means regarding having to sign a LOI, but I do know that means he's under transfer rules at this time now

Rhino
2/2/2007, 11:04 AM

I don't know what that means regarding having to sign a LOI, but I do know that means he's under transfer rules at this time now Nichol, Box and Cooke are all on campus now (along with JUCOs Loadholt and Reed, who have signed). They still can't sign their LOIs until Wednesday though.

Desert Sapper
2/2/2007, 11:25 AM
I'm not seeing any stars.

Scott D
2/2/2007, 12:30 PM
I'm not seeing any stars.

c'mere I've got a cast iron wrench :)

stoopified
2/2/2007, 05:43 PM

I don't know what that means regarding having to sign a LOI, but I do know that means he's under transfer rules at this time now
Nichol is already on Campus as are Reed,Box,Cook.

NorthernIowaSooner
2/4/2007, 11:09 PM
i thought i read somewhere today that christian scott is committing on the ten o clock news tonight in dallas, is that true and if so is someone watching for it

OSUAggie
2/4/2007, 11:28 PM
i thought i read somewhere today that christian scott is committing on the ten o clock news tonight in dallas, is that true and if so is someone watching for it

Probably thinking of Will Cole. He committed on Fox4 tonight to OSU. Christian is supposed to make a decision today, but as of now hasn't let any coaching staff know what that decision is... OU is on Scott's final list...

GottaHavePride
2/5/2007, 01:31 AM

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

Frozen Sooner
2/5/2007, 01:53 AM
Probably thinking of Will Cole. He committed on Fox4 tonight to OSU. Christian is supposed to make a decision today, but as of now hasn't let any coaching staff know what that decision is... OU is on Scott's final list...

Scott went to Texas.

BASSooner
2/5/2007, 02:35 AM
no surprise there

Desert Sapper
2/5/2007, 01:02 PM

My head's too hard. I'd probably break the wrench. And I still don't see any stars. :D

SgtSooner
2/5/2007, 02:35 PM
Any word on how the guys who are already on campus are looking in the weight room and off season conditioning?

TheUnnamedSooner
2/5/2007, 04:12 PM
Any word on how the guys who are already on campus are looking in the weight room and off season conditioning?

This is how they are looking....

http://www.edcorney.net/victoryEd.JPG

OU_Sooners75
2/5/2007, 08:43 PM
There, it is updated.

2008 recruiting list will look a lot more impressive. :)

Desert Sapper
2/6/2007, 08:32 AM
I think the staff is doing a great job with limited resources.

We only have a few scholarships to offer this year, but Heupel got a QB to compete in the Spring, Venables got a LB that could start right away and another that is fast enough to play safety and (with a little more weight) could be Brian Urlacher good in the middle or Bosworth good on the outside, Patton got a JUCO that is huge and could work his way into the starting lineup (but at the very least gives some great depth to the starting OL) and four HS kids that have the potential to get BFS and contribute, we got a WR from Louisiana who looks like Juaquin Iglesias on film with his athleticism, and we got the best kicker in the nation (who set national records).

We are bringing in just as many Parade All-Americans as saxet so far (Box, Nichol, and Stevens). The quality is there, even if the quantity isn't. We didn't really need to blow everybody out of the water with this class (unless a bunch of Juniors jump to the NFL after this season). I'm pretty excited about this class (even if I have to admit that the 2008 class looks like a blockbuster early).

insuranceman_22
2/6/2007, 04:40 PM
Very well stated Desert Sapper!

OU-chaps0825
2/6/2007, 04:48 PM
Has anyone heard of any news concerning Von Miller out of Desoto, Texas. He was a soft verbal with A&M and he later took a visit to OU. Is there any chance of the Sooners nabbing him as well. He would go along great with Lewis and Franklin at linebacker.

Rhino
2/6/2007, 05:19 PM
Has anyone heard of any news concerning Von Miller out of Desoto, Texas. He was a soft verbal with A&M and he later took a visit to OU. Is there any chance of the Sooners nabbing him as well. He would go along great with Lewis and Franklin at linebacker. Von's a solid aggy.

OU stopped talking to him last week.

OU-chaps0825
2/6/2007, 05:51 PM
Thanks, Rhino.

Soonerfan88
2/7/2007, 12:19 AM
Since they will be signing tomorrow probably no since updating the list but also missing are:

Tyler Stradford 6-3 180 WR New Orleans, LA

Londell Taylor 6-2 215 S Vian, OK

Alex Williams 6-6 300 OL New Orleans, LA

And strongly rumored but not officially announced are Travis Lewis & Frank Alexander.