PDA

View Full Version : David Anderson - OU Bound

snp
1/29/2007, 06:51 PM
I know it's been a busy day and all, but can't a guy at least get his own thread once he commits?

Choose OU over Louisville.

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=60832

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/29/2007, 07:00 PM
Interesting recruit. The big name competitors didn't offer.

chbrew09
1/29/2007, 07:15 PM
I think he got the Louisville offer because of Kragthorpe...he holds a Tulsa offer, so that's why I think that. He looks like he has a lot of potential though

47straight
1/29/2007, 09:47 PM
I wouldn't play for a coach who makes a lateral move like that either. Good decision.

insuranceman_22
1/29/2007, 11:16 PM
I wouldn't play for a coach who makes a lateral move like that either. Good decision.

A lateral move....from Tulsa to Louisville? interesting......

Harry Beanbag
1/30/2007, 06:46 AM
So they're saying this David Anderson dude runs a 10.7 100m and finished second in the state last year in the the 110m hurdles. At 6'5" 230 pounds. :eek:

soonerboy_odanorth
1/30/2007, 10:19 AM
Guessin' he's our "sleeper"... or that's what the "recruiting experts" in the rags will say.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We've gotta trust those guys (OUr coaches) whose job it is to find and (professionally) evaluate these guys more than guys sittin' behind a computer assigning stars. (Yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir. I just feel like singing it....)

Like that kind of size and speed. Welcome aboard young man.

insuranceman_22
1/30/2007, 11:13 PM
Guessin' he's our "sleeper"... or that's what the "recruiting experts" in the rags will say.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We've gotta trust those guys (OUr coaches) whose job it is to find and (professionally) evaluate these guys more than guys sittin' behind a computer assigning stars. (Yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir. I just feel like singing it....)

Like that kind of size and speed. Welcome aboard young man.

I'll just give you an "Amen" brother!

LSUdeek
1/31/2007, 12:20 AM

Louisville is now in a BCS conference, and they were paying Petrino 2 mill. Hardly a lateral move.