PDA

View Full Version : I just missed my sons entire basketball season!

oumartin
1/29/2007, 12:28 AM
Due to work and the kid still is writing a paper at school about his hero(me).

Mongo
1/29/2007, 12:30 AM
The oil patch can suck like that, but at least he still thinks highly of you.

oumartin
1/29/2007, 12:34 AM
yeah, when i found out he was writing it on me I felt like a total failure for not being around more. but He totally understands and is a very strong kid.

Patch can suck but it sure pays the bills :D

Mongo
1/29/2007, 12:35 AM
Patch can suck but it sure pays the bills :D

How many pairs of BB shoes did you buy him:D

oumartin
1/29/2007, 12:39 AM
oh, that reminds me. My son does not have his dads athletic skillz so he has to work hard to be good ;)

Anyhow, he got totally ticked after one game for not getting the ball thrown to him(he is turn over prone I hear) and he launches his shoes up into the bleachers after the game. (also from what I was told)

Made me proud I tell ya.

But to answer your question he wasn't bought any pair cuz dad was not there to buy them. His mom thinks any shoes are good enough.

Newbomb Turk
1/29/2007, 08:47 AM
so martin jr doesn't have his dads athletic skillz. Did he get his temper from you? :D

oumartin
1/29/2007, 04:15 PM
yes, but his mom has some german blood too and she is stubborn and has quite a temper also.

frankensooner
1/29/2007, 04:25 PM
My dad was a school superintendent and missed a lot of my stuff when I was in Jr. High and High School. I didn't resent him til years later! ;) Nah, kids will love you no matter what, if you love them, that is. He knows you are making a living for you and yours and won't hold it against you. That is probably why he admires you.

Mongo
1/29/2007, 04:28 PM
And while your gone, he is probably ruining your stack of playboys:)

oumartin
1/29/2007, 05:03 PM
I don't own one single skin mag thank you..

And my computer is with me! :D