PDA

View Full Version : Where is Janet Reno when you need her?

yermom
1/28/2007, 03:55 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16840066/site/newsweek/

Two years ago at Growing in Grace's world convention in Venezuela, he declared himself Christ. And just last week, he called himself the Antichrist and revealed a "666" tattooed on his forearm. His explanation: that, as the second coming of Christ, he rejects the continued worship of Jesus of Nazareth.

it can't be too long before they start a "compound" or something

SoonerGirl06
1/28/2007, 04:15 PM
Good Heavens! This is frightening. No telling what he plans to do next. The FBI definitely need to keep an eye on him.

Chuck Bao
1/28/2007, 04:53 PM
I think it is simple. Any guy that doesn't have sex, they're gonna over-compensate with that God complex. If we just like relax a bit and make it like natural, everyone's gonna be fine. Take a deep breath and have sex, please.

Why are people worked up about Venezuela or elsewhere? Why aren't prostitutes legal here?

OCUDad
1/28/2007, 04:54 PM
The title of this thread is disappointing. I thought yermom was looking for a date.

OUHOMER
1/28/2007, 04:59 PM
Another qauck, like beeny hinn(SP)

Chuck Bao
1/28/2007, 05:11 PM
Horse/donkey love gone so wrong

http://festival.sundance.org/filmguide/popup.aspx?film=7414

This is like a hard core Republican thing, right?

And more efficience south of the border thing, right?

SicEmBaylor
1/28/2007, 05:15 PM
Thank God she's not here.

Scott D
1/28/2007, 05:22 PM
I saw the title and wondered if Baylor had finally gone far enough off the deep end to send in the ATF.

jacru
1/28/2007, 05:31 PM
Two years ago at Growing in Grace's world convention in Venezuela, he declared himself Christ. And just last week, he called himself the Antichrist and revealed a "666" tattooed on his forearm. His explanation: that, as the second coming of Christ, he rejects the continued worship of Jesus of Nazareth.
Matthew 24:4-5
4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

SoonerInKCMO
1/28/2007, 07:07 PM
Good Heavens! This is frightening. No telling what he plans to do next. The FBI definitely need to keep an eye on him.

Not frightening at all. We just wait for him to gather up as many ****ing idiots as he can find and then send the gubmint in to Reno 'em. Makes it easy to get rid of a chunk of the shallow end of the gene pool.

:pop:

SoonerGirl06
1/28/2007, 08:04 PM
Not frightening at all. We just wait for him to gather up as many ****ing idiots as he can find and then send the gubmint in to Reno 'em. Makes it easy to get rid of a chunk of the shallow end of the gene pool.

:pop:

I have to admit KC.. for once you may not have a bad idea here. :D

SoonerInKCMO
1/28/2007, 08:05 PM
Hey, I had plenty of good ideas before you came around n00b! ;)

SoonerGirl06
1/28/2007, 08:10 PM
Hey, I had plenty of good ideas before you came around n00b! ;)

I'll keep that in mind. :)

VeeJay
1/28/2007, 08:15 PM
If I had the confidence of Mr. de Jesus, I could do it with the Anglo folks. Swaggart and Bob Tilton have already carved out their niches, so I may succeed in going after oh, say the NASCAR crowd.

I can talk their language. Mix a little side-by-side paint swappin' and worshippin' and the money rolls in. Have a guest occasionally like a Michael Waltrip (fence-straddler) or a has-been like Bobby Hillin, and I'm good to go.

VISA, MasterCard accepted.