PDA

View Full Version : About the 2006 Oregon Game...

goingoneight
1/28/2007, 05:01 AM
I know some people don't want to even hear about it, but I was wondering if someone had the game in its entirity? I mean, that game really was a fantastic shootout game, and up until the bitter end, I enjoyed many phases of it, the defense showed a few flashes of what it would soon become down the stretch, AD pwn3d their DL in the 4th QTR, Malcom Kelly and PT playing open field catch several times. www.soonerscooter.com has a little segment on it, but not tHE ACTUAL GAME. I would gladly transfer it to mpg or whatever the way it should have played out, we give up a late TD, but still win rightfully. Sooner Scooter did that with the 2005 Tech game, he played the game all the way up to the "failed 4th down conversion"

soonermax
1/28/2007, 11:31 AM
I know some people don't want to even hear about it, but I was wondering if someone had the game in its entirity? I mean, that game really was a fantastic shootout game, and up until the bitter end, I enjoyed many phases of it, the defense showed a few flashes of what it would soon become down the stretch, AD pwn3d their DL in the 4th QTR, Malcom Kelly and PT playing open field catch several times. www.soonerscooter.com has a little segment on it, but not tHE ACTUAL GAME. I would gladly transfer it to mpg or whatever the way it should have played out, we give up a late TD, but still win rightfully. Sooner Scooter did that with the 2005 Tech game, he played the game all the way up to the "failed 4th down conversion"

Go to Soonersports.com and in the sooner fans section. They have DVD's ofall the games in its entirity. The use Bob Barrys commentary. I have quite a few of the games and they really do an excellent job

Collier11
1/28/2007, 01:00 PM
The oregon game was the best game as far as constant action from end to end that ive ever seen in person.

LittleWingSooner
1/28/2007, 03:41 PM
It was a lot like the Boise game in some ways. They had a big lead, we suddenly take over the game and give it away late. We were cheated, but we still had a good shot at winning on the field goal.

goingoneight
1/28/2007, 06:42 PM
Naturally, I got negged again for asking a question. Thanks for the info...

85sooners
1/28/2007, 07:42 PM
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :mad:

goingoneight
1/28/2007, 10:06 PM
One of our associates from work at OUr OKC location said he had a DVD he burned of the game in its entirity pregame and all he's copying and sending. I told him he could leave out the final series when Oregon cut the lead to 6 since we won afterward :D. He laughed and said, "yeah, no one wants to watch the better team take a knee!"

PDXsooner
1/28/2007, 11:14 PM
what a sad day for college football. we were robbed of a great contest. what was worse was the collective whining of OU fans combined with the collective denial and rationalization by oregon fans.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/30/2007, 12:28 PM
I took a big **** on my tivo after that game, so you can watch it if you don't mind wiping off a little ****.