PDA

View Full Version : Difference between a dog and a cat

Jerk
1/28/2007, 12:10 AM
If you hurt my cat, you'll probably end up getting punched in the face (I'm an out-of-shape wimp, so you'll probably win the ensuing fight)

If you hurt my dog, you're going to die of lead poisoning. 2 in the chest, 1 in the head :texan:

Ok, I'm drunk. I'm going to bed now.

jacru
1/28/2007, 12:14 AM
dogs like you and cats put up with you.

Jerk
1/28/2007, 12:26 AM
If you kick my wife, I might get my fat arse out of this chair and wrastle with you.

If you kick my dog, I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat.

jacru
1/28/2007, 12:27 AM
I thought you were going to bed?

MamaMia
1/28/2007, 12:27 AM
A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm dry house, pet me, and take good care of me ... They must be gods!

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm dry house, pet me, and take good care of me ... I must be a god!

1/28/2007, 07:08 AM
People own a scoop to pick up a cat's poo... a poo that was landed in THEIR OWN HOUSE!

That's just wrong.

Okla-homey
1/28/2007, 07:46 AM
dogs have "masters," cats have "staff."

VeeJay
1/28/2007, 07:58 AM
Jerk - what's the gun count up to?

Jerk
1/28/2007, 08:59 AM
Jerk - what's the gun count up to?

Enough to start a revolution in a small South American Country.

Chuck Bao
1/28/2007, 09:01 AM
Ditto that, except for me it's all about my fish.

They don't like being petted too much and I do a pretty good job of killing them off myself. Or, maybe they're just absorbing my bad luck in a fung shui type of way.

Anyway, they bred like hamsters on drugs, so that's a good thing.

Chuck Bao
1/28/2007, 09:24 AM

How many dogs do you have?

In all seriousness, I believe that Americans should be allowed to buy guns to protect themselves and theirs.

Here's my honest question: if you are worried about a worse case scenario, wouldn't you want the best gun for every type of situation (4-5?) and then just spending more on stockpiling ammo, instead of buying more guns?

Or, do you think it is a wise investment now because who knows what limits will be put on gun sales in the future? If so, what's the best gun to buy?

sanantoniosooner
1/28/2007, 09:48 AM
A dog knows what he wants and is satisfied with a little of it.

A cat doesn't know what she wants and wants a whole lot of it.

he and she used purposely.

Jerk
1/28/2007, 10:22 AM
How many dogs do you have?

In all seriousness, I believe that Americans should be allowed to buy guns to protect themselves and theirs.

Here's my honest question: if you are worried about a worse case scenario, wouldn't you want the best gun for every type of situation (4-5?) and then just spending more on stockpiling ammo, instead of buying more guns?

Or, do you think it is a wise investment now because who knows what limits will be put on gun sales in the future? If so, what's the best gun to buy?

Actually, I'm done buying because 1) I have what I want 2) I can't justify any more to the wife.

For worst case scenario, I want three guns:

1) A pistol in a common caliber such as 9mm or .45

2) A self loading semi-automatic rifle, in a common military caliber such as .223, .308, or 7.62x39.

3) A pump-action 12 gauge shotgun

I don't think there will be any gun control in the next two years, but after 2008, who knows. Colt AR-15's were $450 new in the box in 1994. A ban passed, and those same rifles were $1500+ later that year.

I guess one could buy a bunch of "evil black rifles" and hope for a ban, for investment purposes, but such future bans may not have a "grandfather clause" like the last one did.

Alot of people dislike the AR-15, but I think it's one of those rifles that every law abiding citizen should keep in a safe in their home. It's reliable, very accurate, lightweight, there's plenty of ammo, there's plenty of parts, and there's no recoil, so it's no problem for a petite wife to shoot.

For defense of the home, nothing beats a 12 guage pump shotgun. Nothing.

tbl
1/28/2007, 10:34 AM
People own a scoop to pick up a cat's poo... a poo that was landed in THEIR OWN HOUSE!

That's just wrong.
Right... you never have to scoop up dogs poo (at least you don't if you're one of the JERKS that lets their dog poop in other peoples yards). Dogs poop all over the yard and sometimes in the house if they can't make it out. Dogs have to be let out all the time to take care of their business. Unless you want to step in poo or want your kids picking it up and making play-dough figures out of it, you have to constantly pick it up.

My cat goes in his closet, and I don't scoop anything. I dump the entire box every 10 days and pour in more litter. Time: 75 seconds. Smell: none. I put a pet door on a storage closet so he has his own private bathroom.

Give me an argument that is supposedly in favor of dogs and watch as it's blown out of the water. :pop:

VeeJay
1/28/2007, 12:02 PM

Venezuela?

Flagstaffsooner
1/28/2007, 12:12 PM
Dogs eat cat poop. Nuf said.

BajaOklahoma
1/28/2007, 12:20 PM
Dogs eat cat poop. Nuf said.

Cat food is very high in protein. What they pass is still higher in protein than the average dog food. Per my vet.

Flagstaffsooner
1/28/2007, 12:31 PM
Cat food is very high in protein. What they pass is still higher in protein than the average dog food. Per my vet.I may have to start marketing the stuff. I have five cats. Coming to your local stores soon "ALPOO".:D
Edit:If I can get away with that I may start selling Olevet's urine in Stoolwater as "Warm Natty".

olevetonahill
1/28/2007, 01:44 PM
I may have to start marketing the stuff. I have five cats. Coming to your local stores soon "ALPOO".:D
Edit:If I can get away with that I may start selling Olevet's urine in Stoolwater as "Warm Natty".
You are so asking for it . You must remember I have a pic of one of your cats ;)

GrapevineSooner
1/28/2007, 08:28 PM
I give my Dog a treat and she wags her tail in mucho appreciation.

I let my Cat drink from the running water faucet. When I turn it off, she demands that it be turned right back on.

mikeelikee
1/28/2007, 11:14 PM
I tolerate cats. I looooove dogs.