PDA

View Full Version : Now THIS is an meltdown of epic proportions

LilSooner
1/26/2007, 06:58 PM
Bride seriously freaks over hair. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10VmJ-8XGA4&NR)

There's a few f bombs, but over all pretty tame.

yermom
1/26/2007, 07:08 PM
the key is to make sure the camera keeps rolling :D

BigRedJed
1/26/2007, 07:09 PM
I had no idea they caught my ex-wife on video before the wedding.

yermom
1/26/2007, 07:10 PM
why did you let me cut my hair?!

:D

BigRedJed
1/26/2007, 07:11 PM
Because I was afraid you were going to stab me in the jugular with the scissors, you psychotic bitch!

mdklatt
1/26/2007, 07:14 PM
A wedding is the absolute worst way to begin a marriage.

Jerk
1/26/2007, 07:17 PM
Her friends are laughing at her behind her back. LOL. Women have no mercy.

mdklatt
1/26/2007, 07:20 PM
Her friends are laughing at her behind her back. LOL. Women have no mercy.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Women treat each other even worse than they treat men. :D

Jerk
1/26/2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too. Women treat each other even worse than they treat men. :D

I use to work at a title company office, 9 women and and the lone man was ... me..

Believe me, I know, they are cruel and sadistic to one another, especially behind each other's backs.

jacru
1/26/2007, 07:38 PM
CAT FIGHT!
http://oak.rpg.pl/~zaq/pic/catfight.jpg

soonerboomer93
1/26/2007, 08:17 PM
eloping > wedding (so sayeth the single guy)

oh, and never leave the bride alone on the wedding day

my friends wife through a **** fit over her stylist before her wedding because they wouldn't do what she wanted the exact way she wanted it done, messing with a womans hair on her wedding day = very very very bad thing

Pfunk
1/26/2007, 08:59 PM
that was super!

OUDoc
1/26/2007, 09:50 PM
The things women find important always cracks me up.

And terrifies me.

slickdawg
1/26/2007, 09:55 PM
oh SNAP!!!!!!

SoonerInKCMO
1/26/2007, 10:06 PM
The things women find important always cracks me up.

And terrifies me.

Exactly.

Chicks is weird. :eek:

Penguin
1/26/2007, 10:06 PM
Her hair really did look awful.

Blaming the other girls because she cut off her own hair. Classic.

BeetDigger
1/26/2007, 10:20 PM
A wedding is the absolute worst way to begin a marriage.

Perhaps the funniest, and most INSIGHTFUL, comment that I have seen in a long time. The one good thing about it is that it is the END of what is easily the most painful journey's that a couple, especially a guy, can go through - the planning of a wedding.

Penguin
1/26/2007, 10:26 PM
Scientists have discovered a substance that immediately decreases a woman's sex drive by 95%, and there is no cure.

That substance?

Wedding cake.

oumartin
1/26/2007, 10:32 PM
i was gonna send that one to my wife until the name of that girl was mentioned. Had to leave that one alone

proud gonzo
1/26/2007, 10:58 PM
Her friends are laughing at her behind her back. LOL. Women have no mercy.honestly, i would have been laughing at her too. :O :D

LilSooner
1/26/2007, 11:34 PM
Hell I was even laughing at her. I sure do feel sorry for her husband. Unlucky bastage.

Mjcpr
1/26/2007, 11:39 PM
That party was goin' on until the bride got there.

Whore.

jacru
1/27/2007, 12:09 AM
My father-in-law told us, "You can just take the money or you can have the ceremony." You know what He and I wanted and you know what we got. Here comes the bride.

StoopTroup
1/27/2007, 09:27 AM
This should be a Wedding Day Training Video for all Brides.

LMAO ! ! !

SoonerTerry
1/27/2007, 09:28 AM
I had to stop it when I felt my testosterone level dropping...

Okla-homey
1/27/2007, 10:04 AM
Hell I was even laughing at her. I sure do feel sorry for her husband. Unlucky bastage.

That is a major understatement. I contend a woman who would take shears to her hair one hour before her wedding would also be capable of cutting off a man's junk in a fit of pique.

Rogue
1/27/2007, 10:07 AM
Re: "A wedding is a terrible way to start a marriage."

Perhaps the funniest, and most INSIGHTFUL, comment that I have seen in a long time. The one good thing about it is that it is the END of what is easily the most painful journey's that a couple, especially a guy, can go through - the planning of a wedding.

True words. I really wanted to elope. Mrs. Rogue insisted on a nice wedding and it was very nice. But the 6 months before were pure hell in so many ways. Now when I see some poor sucker with a girl getting a BRIDES magazine I chuckle to myself and wonder if "it" is just starting or if he now knows what a collossal pain in the *** it is to plan a wedding.

People who like weddings aren't the kind of people I like to hang out with.

jk the sooner fan
1/27/2007, 10:15 AM
wow.....

"it really doesnt look that bad"

heh

sanantoniosooner
1/27/2007, 10:15 AM
"Why did you let me cut my hair?"

Spray
1/27/2007, 10:21 AM
Nothing like a fake meltdown posted on youtube to try and get famous.

BAD ACTING.

sanantoniosooner
1/27/2007, 10:23 AM
Nothing like a fake meltdown posted on youtube to try and get famous.

BAD ACTING.
so you are the one that always says that for every video?

Do you also accuse the guitar players of faking it or is someone else in charge of that?;)

Rogue
1/27/2007, 10:49 AM
Oh, and the one bridesmaid is hawt!
What's her name, Eleanor or something?

tulsaoilerfan
1/27/2007, 11:21 AM
Damn bride, if she hadn't shown up, we would have been treated to a video of girls drunk on champagne having hot lesbian sex before a wedding!!:pop:

Spray
1/27/2007, 12:47 PM
so you are the one that always says that for every video?

Do you also accuse the guitar players of faking it or is someone else in charge of that?;)

Uhhhh... yes?:D

Natural Born Cynic.

TUSooner
1/27/2007, 09:22 PM
honestly, i would have been laughing at her too. :O :D
..said the WOMAN. :rolleyes:

Don't hurt me, pg; you're my fave

TUSooner
1/27/2007, 09:24 PM
Obligatory Groucho quote on weddings:

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Thank you.

Penguin
1/27/2007, 10:41 PM
Nothing on snopes, yet. I'll keep checking.

Bad acting? Good Lord. If that was bad acting (assuming it's a hoax), then I'm a Bible-thumping teetotaler.

I mean, the camera only stopped twice. Every scene was pretty long for an amateur. The cutting the hair off scene could only be filmed in one take.

Besides, if this was a hoax, wouldn't they just upload it to revver or a similar website and get paid every time somebody watches it?

Of course, I'm still trying to figure out if that video of the bikini girl in the hot tub was real.

Jerk
1/27/2007, 10:54 PM
Of course, I'm still trying to figure out if that video of the bikini girl in the hot tub was real.

Link paleez?

Mjcpr
1/27/2007, 10:58 PM
Link paleez?

Shart? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoRHgFqbvQ)

Jerk
1/27/2007, 11:02 PM
Shart? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoRHgFqbvQ)

Thanks. I thought that was called a "shark."

But it is really a "shart"?

Thanks for clarifying that. Sucks when it happens.

Mjcpr
1/27/2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks. I thought that was called a "shark."

But it is really a "shart"?

Thanks for clarifying that. Sucks when it happens.

I think what she did (allegedly), technically, is over and above a "shart".

jacru
1/27/2007, 11:05 PM
period? maybe?

Jerk
1/27/2007, 11:06 PM
I think what she did (allegedly), technically, is over and above a "shart".

That's a real bummer.

Mjcpr
1/27/2007, 11:12 PM
period? maybe?

The dreaded brown period.

If so, she's going to bleed out in a matter of seconds.

jacru
1/27/2007, 11:23 PM
Either way, the water has to be changed. ick!

proud gonzo
1/28/2007, 12:59 AM
looks fake to me--the diffusion of color looks far too even and not nearly as...shall we say messy as I think it would actually be if the video was real.

Penguin
1/28/2007, 01:02 AM
We're talking liquid here, folks! Watery diarrhea is where it's at!

SleestakSooner
1/28/2007, 01:17 AM
http://unangelic.org/stupidlogic/uploads/rickjames.jpg

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Penguin
1/28/2007, 05:48 AM
IT LOOKS WICKED!!!! :texan:

Penguin
1/29/2007, 09:14 PM
OK. I'm pretty sure it's fake. Here are my reasons.

#1. Every wedding I've been to, the mother, grandmothers, aunts, and the bridesmaids are all with the bride during the hours leading up to the wedding.

#2. I originally thought the camera stopped twice. I was wrong. I see now that it stopped 4 times. The more cuts, the more likely it is fake.

#3. When the bride just starts going crazy (right before running to the bathroom), she says, "You guys look great! Just great!!", she looks at the 2 bridesmaids on camera, yet she does not look at the camera or the bridesmaid holding the camera.

#4. A bridesmaid held the hanging wedding dress to the side so that the camera had a good view of the bathroom.

The Oscar-winning performance was in the bathroom.

BeetDigger
1/30/2007, 12:16 AM
Fake or not, I am glad that I am not about to start a marriage. Knowing what I know now, I am glad that I am through the first five years. I am thrilled to be married, but I don't think I could go through the first few years again.

proud gonzo
1/30/2007, 12:21 AM
OK. I'm pretty sure it's fake. Here are my reasons.

#1. Every wedding I've been to, the mother, grandmothers, aunts, and the bridesmaids are all with the bride during the hours leading up to the wedding.

#2. I originally thought the camera stopped twice. I was wrong. I see now that it stopped 4 times. The more cuts, the more likely it is fake.

#3. When the bride just starts going crazy (right before running to the bathroom), she says, "You guys look great! Just great!!", she looks at the 2 bridesmaids on camera, yet she does not look at the camera or the bridesmaid holding the camera.

#4. A bridesmaid held the hanging wedding dress to the side so that the camera had a good view of the bathroom.

The Oscar-winning performance was in the bathroom.
The wedding I went to after Thanksgiving, it was only the bride and us bridesmaids with her in the room--except for the putting on the dress part. The relatives were making sure the rest of the place was all set up and ready--making sure everyone's doing their jobs.

I don't think the cuts mean it's fake... I start and stop video cameras all the time when i'm filming things.

why would she look into the camera? And generally when I'm upset, I don't look anybody in the eye. Especially if I'm not happy about how I look.

If somebody was acting that crazy around me, I'd make sure the camera could get a good shot of them too.

Mongo
1/30/2007, 12:26 AM
I watched about very little of the film, just to the point where she started cutting.

I think it was fake, seemed scripted.

That said, I think a male needs to be present with the bride at all times during the wedding day. A hired hand if you will. If said bride is about to go nuclear, the male will step in and pimp slap the woman back into reality. This will save alot of grief on the wedding day,

proud gonzo
1/30/2007, 12:34 AM
That said, I think a male needs to be present with the bride at all times during the wedding day. that's the worst idea i've ever heard. Have you ever been around a bride before her wedding? :eek:

Mongo
1/30/2007, 12:41 AM
that's the worst idea i've ever heard. Have you ever been around a bride before her wedding? :eek:

I know, but he would be a paid consultant.

I would pay him just as much as the caterer, just so my psycho bride would not look like Sinead O'Connor at the vows.

You can always hide pimp smack bruises with make up, but everyone can sniff out a wig.

proud gonzo
1/30/2007, 12:48 AM
in that case, I think it's better to just not have a retarded bride ;)

Mongo
1/30/2007, 12:51 AM
in that case, I think it's better to just not have a retarded bride ;)

retardation, in women getting hitched, is a varying number. You can never anticipate which ones are going to go ape****.

The wedding day is a crap shoot, some get lucky, others, not so much.

jk the sooner fan
1/30/2007, 08:40 AM
i'm certain mongo meant a gay male, which would totally be ok

the pimp slap would be alot softer and less painful...

Penguin
1/30/2007, 11:21 PM
Damn. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

I was wishing it was real. I really was.

It's fake. Go to 5:44. She tugs on a strand of hair and all of her hair moves. It's a wig.

Penguin
1/31/2007, 01:26 PM
TTT! I want to ruin everybody's day!

proud gonzo
1/31/2007, 03:00 PM
you're weird

Penguin
2/1/2007, 01:31 AM
you're weird

My newest signature.

proud gonzo
2/1/2007, 01:38 AM
thanks

Hamhock
2/1/2007, 09:38 AM
Officialy a fake. Go to toronto star website (thestar dot com) and it is right on the front page.

Here is what they said

"Bridezilla's real name is Jodi Behan, age 22 and an aspiring actress. She and her pals sure raised a ruckus, especially after yesterday's Toronto Star story on the mystery video of a Canuck bridal meltdown playing on YouTube. The story helped drive up already sky-high views of the video by more than 300,000, making its 2.1 million views a genuine Canadian hit."

Penguin
2/2/2007, 07:14 AM
The video has been removed. I hope somebody saved it.

BigRedJed
2/2/2007, 10:24 AM
They did (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRNntNBEUF0).