PDA

View Full Version : Mont/Vista Swirls

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/25/2007, 11:46 PM
My waitress at The Vista said you get buzzed on these because they have Everclear in them. Anyone know if this is true? Sounds like BS to me.

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 12:04 AM
My waitress at The Vista said you get buzzed on these because they have Everclear in them. Anyone know if this is true? Sounds like BS to me.

Who cares, those things are darn good! :D

proud gonzo
1/26/2007, 12:30 AM
i don't know what's in 'em but they're tasty

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 12:51 AM
this should be a poll

soonerboomer93
1/26/2007, 01:04 AM
wtf is a poll?

oh, and I imagine they have some sort of alcohol in them, everclear is one of the best for mixing with **** like that because of it's taste

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 01:09 AM
wtf is a poll?

Definition of poll

1. an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people

2. get the opinions (of people) by asking specific questions

3. the counting of votes (as in an election)

A poll is either an election or a survey of a particular group. The word often refers to the election itself, as the place where voters cast their ballots is called a polling station. However, polls may also be surveys that merely canvass opinions and have no binding force. In this sense, a poll is often assumed to relate to politics, but it may simply refer to any survey of popular opinion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poll

a survey of people (usually voters) that is taken to find out which candidate or issue they might vote for.
www.enchantedlearning.com/election/glossary.shtml

As In, "We should have a poll to see how many people think swirls are tasty"

soonerboomer93
1/26/2007, 01:42 AM
:rolleyes:

we don't have poll's on this board

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 01:46 AM
cocaine is a hellova drug

GottaHavePride
1/26/2007, 01:55 AM
wtf is a poll?

oh, and I imagine they have some sort of alcohol in them, everclear is one of the best for mixing with **** like that because of it's taste

As in, everclear doesn't HAVE a taste. Other than happy-brain-death. ;)

Yeah, I would imagine those are either everclear or vodka. And you get buzzed off ANY type of alcohol in sufficient quantity. Everclear just happens to be a lot higher proof than most, so it doesn't take as much to do the job.

In other words, I'm saying your waitress was partly right, but she sounds like a ditz. ;)

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 02:03 AM
As in, everclear doesn't HAVE a taste. Other than happy-brain-death. ;)

Yeah, I would imagine those are either everclear or vodka. And you get buzzed off ANY type of alcohol in sufficient quantity. Everclear just happens to be a lot higher proof than most, so it doesn't take as much to do the job.

In other words, I'm saying your waitress was partly right, but she sounds like a ditz. ;)

Yeah, but the more swirls you drink, the smarter and prettier that waitress becomes

soonerboomer93
1/26/2007, 02:21 AM
this should be a pole

there, I fixed it for ya

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 02:23 AM
Definitions of pole on the Web:

a long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
a native or inhabitant of Poland
one of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions; "they are at opposite poles"; "they are poles apart"
perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
perch: a square rod of land
one of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
one of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
terminal: a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
punt: propel with a pole; "pole barges on the river"; "We went punting in Cambridge"
a long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
support on poles; "pole climbing plants like beans"
deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
one of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated

?????
:P :P :P

SoonerTerry
1/26/2007, 02:26 AM
anyone know where I can get some sooner ringtones?:D

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 02:32 AM
Why do they call him AD when his initials are AP? :D

I just made myself sad. :(

yermom
1/26/2007, 03:36 AM
i always heard there was Everclear in them

recently someone said they used to have it in them

i would think the waitress would know...

Boomer.....
1/26/2007, 09:56 AM
I don't think that many bars still keep everclear in stock.

frankensooner
1/26/2007, 10:21 AM
I have a couple of buddies that used to bartend there (Darrin and Scott) I could ask them, but I don't talk to them that much. I worked there, but that was before the Swirl machine.

Pfunk
1/26/2007, 11:54 AM
I was under the impression that the swirl was a mix of margarita (tequila) and frozen sangria wine...

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/26/2007, 01:11 PM
Me too, Pfunk. I wouldn't think they would put Evarclear in it because they want you to get drunk on 4, not 2.