PDA

View Full Version : Question for those of you who are "hair" challenged?

OUinFLA
1/25/2007, 07:53 PM
This is for the bald guys.

On your Driver's License, what entry does your state make in the space for "Hair Color" ?

SicEmBaylor
1/25/2007, 07:54 PM
I'm not bald yet, but I'm getting there really really fast.

I intend to always put "brown."

Melo
1/25/2007, 07:56 PM
I'm not bald yet, but I'm getting there really really fast.

OUT!

SicEmBaylor
1/25/2007, 08:00 PM
OUT!
You know you want me.
rwar

Melo
1/25/2007, 08:03 PM
You know you want me.
rwar
I only go for guys who an spell correctly. And who arent bald. And who arent shorter than me. And who dont go to Baylor. And who dont weigh less than me. And who cont drink pussier drinks than me. And who can handle more alcohol than me.... Should I continue?

;)

SicEmBaylor
1/25/2007, 08:04 PM
I only go for guys who an spell correctly. And who arent bald. And who arent shorter than me. And who dont go to Baylor. And who dont weigh less than me. And who cont drink pussier drinks than me. And who can handle more alcohol than me.... Should I continue?

;)

Oh the irony.

soonerboomer93
1/25/2007, 08:12 PM

;)

It's already been decide Melo

sic'em is way too much woman for you ;)

olevetonahill
1/25/2007, 08:17 PM

;)
Im thinking if you gonna Dis someone on spelling
One should use " SPELLCHECK " :P

OUinFLA
1/25/2007, 08:20 PM
how come my legit question thread has to get jacked so quickly by the SicEm/Melo love triangle?

OCUDad
1/25/2007, 08:22 PM
Just put down the color it used to be.

Uh... I hesitate to ask, but who/what is the third leg of the SicEm/Melo love triangle? On second thought, never mind.

OUinFLA
1/25/2007, 08:24 PM
Just put down the color it used to be.

Uh... I hesitate to ask, but who/what is the third leg of the SicEm/Melo love triangle? On second thought, never mind.

It was a curiosity question, Im not anywhere near bald and considering my Dad passed away at 93 with a full head of hair, Im thinkin I will have to pay for haircuts for a long time to come.

As far as the triangle...............it's always something.

Melo
1/25/2007, 08:47 PM
No triangle or whatever. SicEm just makes it WAY too easy to tease him.

Frozen Sooner
1/25/2007, 09:13 PM
You still have hair, brother.

A lot of states aren't putting hair color on the driver licenses anymore anyhow.

SicEmBaylor
1/25/2007, 09:15 PM
It was a curiosity question, Im not anywhere near bald and considering my Dad passed away at 93 with a full head of hair, Im thinkin I will have to pay for haircuts for a long time to come.

What's the typical age to start balding, and I ask that as a legitimate question?

My hair has always been really thin and very fine, but it started getting really bad around 19/20 and has been getting worse.

It's receding and thinning out at the very top.

picasso
1/25/2007, 09:17 PM
clear? perhaps?

Turd_Ferguson
1/25/2007, 09:22 PM
I had the Billy Ray Cyrus look in 85(damn!). By 95 I had the Kojak look(damn!).

Live wit it,
TF

tbl
1/25/2007, 10:19 PM
Hair color is always applicable b/c the sides and back will never fall out. Dang DHT...

proud gonzo
1/25/2007, 10:43 PM
i've never understood why they'd put hair color on a driver's license anyway--it's pretty easy to change.

sanantoniosooner
1/25/2007, 10:46 PM
i've never understood why they'd put hair color on a driver's license anyway--it's pretty easy to change.
so is the weight.

Frozen Sooner
1/25/2007, 10:49 PM

That's why many states aren't listing it any more.

OUinFLA
1/25/2007, 10:55 PM
so is the weight.

easy for you to say

sanantoniosooner
1/25/2007, 10:56 PM
easy for you to say
are you saying you couldn't easily gain some?

proud gonzo
1/25/2007, 11:02 PM
are you saying you couldn't easily gain some?I couldn't.

:twinkies:

olevetonahill
1/25/2007, 11:23 PM

Not me , I cant remember the last time I sat my fatasz in a barber chair
I have more hair on my asz than both My sons have on their heads !:eek:

olevetonahill
1/25/2007, 11:27 PM
Oh and as far as the weight goes , Mine still say 180 !
yea right , I cant remeber when was the last time I weighed 180 either:twinkies:

frankensooner
1/26/2007, 10:38 AM
Let me check mine...

Hmmmm, it doesn't even list hair color. It said none and none, but that was restrictions and endorsements.

And you women who don't like us baldies are really missing out. What we lack in hair, we make up for in many other ways! ;)