PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Title

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 03:02 PM
So, Sooner fans, considering the recent speculation of Reggie Bush's indiscretions and projected penalties that might be assessed to USC for playing said ineligible player, you'll unanimously decline the 2004 title if USC is stripped of it, right? Since you don't claim titles you didn't earn and all.

yermom
1/25/2007, 03:04 PM
i'd imagine it's not going on the stadium or anything if it does happen

SoonerMooner
1/25/2007, 03:05 PM
Absolutely, no way we would ever try to claim it, even if USC is stripped of it.

I guess we'll just have to make do with the 7 that we already have, so far.

OUstudent4life
1/25/2007, 03:06 PM
Yes. I don't want it. I don't think we deserve it. The only thing worse than us that game was the half-time show.

JohnnyMack
1/25/2007, 03:07 PM
I would never, ever in a brazillian years claim that title. We were the Saddam Hussein, they were the rope. Regardless of who played that game, I don't want that title.

Redshirt
1/25/2007, 03:08 PM
No claim here. Do you think Radio claims the Heisman?

OSUAggie
1/25/2007, 03:08 PM
I'll take it.

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 03:09 PM
I think I heard Texas Golfer say that he'd accept it with a smile.

Does he work in teh athletic dept?

colleyvillesooner
1/25/2007, 03:09 PM
Nope, but thanks for trying to stir up the ****.

And I'm sure ya'll would refuse to recognize it if they awarded VY the Heisman, since he didn't earn it, right?

TripleOption14
1/25/2007, 03:12 PM
It wasn't Reggie Bush that TORCHED us for 5 TD's!!!!!!!!!!!! We would have lost that game w/o Reggie even showing up!!!!!

AllAboutThe'O'
1/25/2007, 03:16 PM
I'm sure Auburn fans would gladly claim that national title.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 03:18 PM
Nope, but thanks for trying to stir up the ****.
Just wanted to get a feel for OU fans' thoughts on this.

And I'm sure ya'll would refuse to recognize it if they awarded VY the Heisman, since he didn't earn it, right?
Vince already said he wouldn't take that Heisman and I agree with him. No need to take sloppy seconds. Everyone knows who the best college player in 2005 was anyway. VY has the ring to prove it.

starrca23
1/25/2007, 03:20 PM
I don't want anything that reminds me of that game.

Beef
1/25/2007, 03:20 PM
I would take the title if they gave it to me. That crystal football would look hella sweet on top of my TV.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 03:22 PM
I think you're right.

colleyvillesooner
1/25/2007, 03:22 PM

Vince already said he wouldn't take that Heisman and I agree with him. No need to take sloppy seconds. Everyone knows who the best college player in 2005 was anyway. VY has the ring to prove it.

That's nice of him to decline something he wouldn't get. If they stripped him of it, they just wouldn't give it to any one.

Beef
1/25/2007, 03:23 PM
I thought they did, anyway?

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 03:24 PM
That's nice of him to decline something he wouldn't get. If they stripped him of it, they just wouldn't give it to any one.
He was asked a hypothetical. Would you accept it if offered to you? He said no.

And how do you know what the DAC would do anyway? I don't believe they've ever stripped a Heisman winner of the award before, have they? He was clearly voted 2nd that year.

C&CDean
1/25/2007, 03:26 PM
If they haven't stripped OJ, they ain't gonna strip Bush. Bush didn't hack two people to death, he just took money.

Oh, I almost forgot, go **** up a rope Herr.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/25/2007, 03:26 PM
So, Sooner fans, considering the recent speculation of Reggie Bush's indiscretions and projected penalties that might be assessed to USC for playing said ineligible player, you'll unanimously decline the 2004 title if USC is stripped of it, right? Since you don't claim titles you didn't earn and all.

Are you kidding? I'm going to go out and get a 2004 National Champions shirt made to go with Big 12 South Co-Champs 2002 shirt.

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 03:29 PM
Since you don't claim titles you didn't earn and all.

This is an interesting statement coming from a :texan: whose school went back and PRODUCED crystal ball trophies for mnc's in 69 & 70.

What say you herr - on this "making your own trophies up" thingy

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 03:31 PM
It wasn't Reggie Bush that TORCHED us for 5 TD's!!!!!!!!!!!! We would have lost that game w/o Reggie even showing up!!!!!

Devil's Advocate:

It was a well documented fact that our gameplan was to stop Reggie Bush. You could say that we pretty much did that, but they killed us with other players. :pop:

Fraggle145
1/25/2007, 03:31 PM
Didnt Auburn end the season #2? I wouldnt be surprised if they take it. Thats what people in Bama do. RZ

JohnnyMack
1/25/2007, 03:32 PM
they ain't gonna strip Bush.

I for one appreciate it when a woman takes the time to groom.

You're such a neanderthal.

Fraggle145
1/25/2007, 03:32 PM
It wont matter to SUC they claimed the 1939 title to make up for it.

sooner518
1/25/2007, 03:41 PM
This is an interesting statement coming from a :texan: whose school went back and PRODUCED crystal ball trophies for mnc's in 69 & 70.

LOL is this true???

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 03:44 PM
LOL is this true???

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84283&highlight=bcs+trophies

Here is the link - now they've got 4 crystal ball trophies:

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=37&url_subchannel_id=&url_article_id=608&change_well_id=2

toast
1/25/2007, 03:50 PM
don't want to claim it, that would almost be as bad as producing B12 co-south championship rings. ohhhh wait....

LittleWingSooner
1/25/2007, 04:12 PM
If it was a close game that went to the wire then I might claim it. But USC was clearly the better team. They didn't need Reggie Bush to kick our asses.

XingTheRubicon
1/25/2007, 04:12 PM

What I wonder is how many threads you are going to cut and paste this question into.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 04:14 PM
If they haven't stripped OJ, they ain't gonna strip Bush. Bush didn't hack two people to death, he just took money.
They have a strict, black and white stipulation that the Heisman winner must be an eligible college football player when he wins it. If he's ruled ineligible, they have no choice but to strip it. There's nothing in there about taking it back if you lop off a couple of domes.

Oh, I almost forgot, go **** up a rope Herr.
Good to see you too, Dean. How'd you enjoy the mid-term elections BTW?

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 04:16 PM

What say you herr - on this "making your own trophies up" thingy
I have no knowledge of this. First I've seen it. I know we have trophies from '63, '69 and '70. Don't know what trophies are in there for the '05 title. It's not like we're claiming an additional national title or anything.

My question was whether Sooners would claim this '04 title.

C&CDean
1/25/2007, 04:19 PM
Good to see you too, Dean. How'd you enjoy the mid-term elections BTW?

Mother****er, there was an election? Guess I missed it. Who won?

william_brasky
1/25/2007, 04:23 PM
I have no recollection of the game in question.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 04:23 PM
Mother****er, there was an election? Guess I missed it. Who won?
:D

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/ALLPOLITICS/05/20/pelosi.bush/vert.nancy.pelosi.jpg

http://www.macleans.ca/images/FEEDS/01/20/w012050A.jpg

Octavian
1/25/2007, 04:31 PM
The NCAA has no say in whether or not the '04 BCS crystal ball leaves Heritage Hall.

College football national championships aren't awarded by the NCAA. They are "recognized" by the NCAA. The BCS and AP polling service would have to rescind the '04 NC for it not to count.

They may have to forfeit every game of '04 and '05....they may have to give up their Pac-10 championships from those years....but the national title is beyond reach of the NCAA in football and I doubt USC or any other program would voluntarily give up a national championship because of a retroactive suspension.

The '05 Heisman though could get yanked pretty easily. That could be leaving Heritage Hall.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 04:34 PM
That's a very valid point.

C&CDean
1/25/2007, 04:36 PM

I bet you boys down there are proud as punch too.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 04:39 PM
I bet you boys down there are proud as punch too.
Yep. I enjoyed Bush's conciliatory State of the Union the other night as well.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/25/2007, 04:46 PM
The NCAA has no say in whether or not the '04 BCS crystal ball leaves Heritage Hall.

College football national championships aren't awarded by the NCAA. They are "recognized" by the NCAA. The BCS and AP polling service would have to rescind the '04 NC for it not to count.

They may have to forfeit every game of '04 and '05....they may have to give up their Pac-10 championships from those years....but the national title is beyond reach of the NCAA in football and I doubt USC or any other program would voluntarily give up a national championship because of a retroactive suspension.

The '05 Heisman though could get yanked pretty easily. That could be leaving Heritage Hall.

That's true that the NCAA can't have the NC vacated. They have a pretty big say in determining it though. If they chose to turn a blind eye or only gave USC minor penalties then the dominoes might stop there. If they were to give USC a real stiff penalty that in turn could lead to the BCS deciding to act. The Downtown Athletic Club might act before the NCAA renders its ruling but most liekly they would wait on the NCAA as well.

I just figure it is all interconnected. If/when the NCAA determines Bush was ineligible that is when the ball starts rolling.

C&CDean
1/25/2007, 04:47 PM
Yep. I enjoyed Bush's conciliatory State of the Union the other night as well.

You're fixin' to reap what ya' sowed boy. Don't come crying like a little girlyman to me either when your boyfriend is making you learn Arabic and facing you to the east on your knees.

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 04:47 PM
I have no knowledge of this. First I've seen it. I know we have trophies from '63, '69 and '70. Don't know what trophies are in there for the '05 title. It's not like we're claiming an additional national title or anything.

My question was whether Sooners would claim this '04 title.

Maybe I'm not understanding you.

You have trophies for 63, 69, & 70 - They didn't make/produce/give "crystal ball trophies" for mnc's back then - you received the "bowl trophy" from the bowl that you won, but that was it. From what I understand, and this is new to me this year - they started presenting these "crystal ball trophies" to the mnc in 1986. (I thought it was with the advent of the BCS, and when they first presented the crystal ball to Tennessee when they beat FSU in 1999(?))

At any rate, I'd figure that you KNOW about the 2005 trophy that was presented to mack/vy after beating usc.

From what I understand, mack had those other trophies MADE and presented them to d. royal (69/70) You know nothing of this? I saw a very similar thread on hornfans.com several months ago, but couldn't find it due to that board sucking so bad. :D

I'm not saying that tejas is claiming any unearned mnc's - just saying that tejas is making up trophies for said mnc's AFTER THE FACT - kinda like Green Bay Packers having 2 "Super Bowl" Trophies - but then Changing the names on them to "Vince Lombardi Trophies" since that's what they called them after the first 3 Super Bowls.

I just think that it is "beefing up" your trophy case. We all know that you have 4 mnc's - you just shouldn't have 4 crystal ball trophies - imho.

Octavian
1/25/2007, 04:50 PM
And there won't be any way that USC could claim that agents and dirty boosters were prevented access from the program.

With Trojans coach Pete Carroll leaving practices accessible to the public, the evidence suggests the doors were open to agents at USC during the time Bush and his family allegedly accepted improper benefits.

They also milled about Heritage Hall, USC's athletic offices, according to a Los Angeles Times story that documented the rampant presence of agents at USC during the 2005 season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=jo-bush_uscsidebar&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Lack of Institutional Control.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1331/img40249xx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Crimson and Orange
1/25/2007, 04:57 PM
Hell, I'd claim it if I were OU. That's what makes college football fun. In 30 years, you'd get all these hypertensive Auburn fans getting ticked off that OU put a big "2004 National Champions" sign on the stadium. Besides, OU would have stomped Auburn, IMO. You were the best team during the season.

OU got shafted in 1949, and 1954 anyway.

OSUAggie
1/25/2007, 04:58 PM
OU doesn't claim BS titles. That's been consistent since the advent of time and is one of the few things I respect about them.

Crimson and Orange
1/25/2007, 05:02 PM
I just think that it is "beefing up" your trophy case. We all know that you have 4 mnc's - you just shouldn't have 4 crystal ball trophies - imho.

Yeah, it's stupid. The old gold football trophies we had before were just fine. I like the old trophies, and putting new ones in there to replace them is juvenile.

CrimsonChampion
1/25/2007, 05:03 PM
If we were given that title, I'd still claim 7.

CrimsonChampion
1/25/2007, 05:05 PM
You're fixin' to reap what ya' sowed boy. Don't come crying like a little girlyman to me either when your boyfriend is making you learn Arabic and facing you to the east on your knees.
Greatness:pop:

Bush's speech was the shiznait, and so is he.

StuIsTheMan
1/25/2007, 05:06 PM

So what you are saying is that the NCAA does not give out NC's for football...hmmm

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 05:07 PM
You have trophies for 63, 69, & 70 - They didn't make/produce/give "crystal ball trophies" for mnc's back then - you received the "bowl trophy" from the bowl that you won, but that was it.
Right. Bowl trophies as well as the AP and UPI trophies.

From what I understand, and this is new to me this year - they started presenting these "crystal ball trophies" to the mnc in 1986. (I thought it was with the advent of the BCS, and when they first presented the crystal ball to Tennessee when they beat FSU in 1999(?))
I think that's right. I don't know if we got two different crystal trophies or something or what the deal is. Haven't heard that we created some crystal football for the earlier titles. I don't know. I'll go by there though and check it out. It's in the stadium. I'll do some research.

From what I understand, mack had those other trophies MADE and presented them to d. royal (69/70)
Totally seperate deal. He made miniature crystal football trophies just for Darrell's office for the 3 titles he won. He didn't have any kind of memorabilia from those titles and Mack had those made out of respect. They were very small though.

colleyvillesooner
1/25/2007, 05:19 PM
He didn't have any kind of memorabilia from those titles and Mack had those made out of respect. They were very small though.

So he doesn't respect him enough to make them life size? ;)

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 05:19 PM
Right. Bowl trophies as well as the AP and UPI trophies.

Yes. That is correct.

Totally seperate deal. He made miniature crystal football trophies just for Darrell's office for the 3 titles he won. He didn't have any kind of memorabilia from those titles and Mack had those made out of respect. They were very small though.

I believe that mack had those made up for him, and then had some made for the trophy room as well. Maybe he got a "Buy 3 big ones - Get 3 small ones free" type of deal from Waterford? :D

Let me know what you find out - I am very curious about this.

Herr Scholz
1/25/2007, 05:23 PM
Let me know what you find out - I am very curious about this.
As am I now.

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 05:24 PM
As am I now.

Yoda?

Partial Qualifier
1/25/2007, 05:29 PM
OU would have stomped Auburn, IMO. You were the best team during the season.

OU got shafted in 1949, and 1954 anyway.

dunno about the Auburn deal but SPEK because we got shafted in '49 for sure.

We got gooberstomped by SC in that game (can't believe we're even talking about that game, yikes). So badly in fact that there's no way we could lay any claim to a trophy for that year.

SoonerJLB
1/25/2007, 05:31 PM
It would not happen anyway but the Sooners would absolutely not accept it if it did. The Sooners got waxed 55-19. I guess it would be vacant.

SoonerJLB
1/25/2007, 05:34 PM

Vince already said he wouldn't take that Heisman and I agree with him. No need to take sloppy seconds. Everyone knows who the best college player in 2005 was anyway.

I know it was Reggie Bush...on the take or not.

Crimson and Orange
1/25/2007, 05:36 PM
(can't believe we're even talking about ....). So badly in fact that there's no way we could lay any claim to a trophy for that year.

I know not to mention here that event which shall not be mentioned, but I think OU would have beaten Auburn at least 6 out of 10 on a neutal field.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/25/2007, 05:57 PM
I know not to mention here that event which shall not be mentioned, but I think OU would have beaten Auburn at least 6 out of 10 on a neutal field.

Va Tech would probably say it was more like 7 times. They were lucky to beat a decent but not great Va Tech team.

I say we have a parade for #8!;)

arcman46
1/25/2007, 06:09 PM

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/25/2007, 06:50 PM
Herr, you can be forgiven for being a freakin' whorn, since you're from tx, but nobody gets a pass for being a da*n fool liberal. Your people seem to actually WANT us not to succeed in Iraq---which truly amazes me!

Tear Down This Wall
1/25/2007, 06:54 PM
We got our butts whipped by USC. You'd hope there's no way in freezing hell we'd accept this title. If so, we're no better than Michigan or Alabama in claiming bogus titles.

yermom
1/25/2007, 06:58 PM
if the Coaches retroactively took USC's title and gave it to us, it would probably be like the other 16 or so we don't bother to recognize

they couldn't probably affect the AP one though

tulsaoilerfan
1/25/2007, 07:16 PM
I would take the title if they gave it to me. That crystal football would look hella sweet on top of my TV.
Or on ebay:D

Texas Golfer
1/25/2007, 08:52 PM

Vinnie would take that trophy so fast that someone may even get hurt.

And OU would definitely accept the Crystal and add 2004 to their resume.

Texas Golfer
1/25/2007, 08:56 PM

The NCAA couldn't take USC's titles but the BCS can as well as the AP.

Texas Golfer
1/25/2007, 09:15 PM
It would not happen anyway but the Sooners would absolutely not accept it if it did. The Sooners got waxed 55-19. I guess it would be vacant.

If USC were required to forfeit all of their games that Reggie played in, OU wins that game 2-0. Yea for us, we then are undefeated.:D

Indy Sooner
1/25/2007, 09:43 PM

If the question is whether OU would accept a NC after losing one game (although that might become a 2-0 victory) when there was a team without any losses out there (Auburn)... why not? We have a precedent to serve as our guide:

1970 Nebraska (AP) 11-0-1
Texas (UPI) 10-1-0

oumartin
1/25/2007, 09:53 PM
OU better claim it or Alabama will.

Sooner_Havok
1/25/2007, 09:55 PM
OU better claim it or USC will.

You know that would happen too. OU says no thank you, and USC just says, see they don't want it, so we get to keep it!

FaninAma
1/25/2007, 11:46 PM

If the above photos were the answer to a question then can I assume the question was "Who has more balls than UT's mascot?"

Crucifax Autumn
1/26/2007, 12:19 AM
Why is it that when an admin argues politics in the football forum the thread isn't locked? Why don't THEY get directions and a map to find the south oval?

odd...

olevetonahill
1/26/2007, 12:27 AM
Why is it that when an admin argues politics in the football forum the thread isn't locked? Why don't THEY get directions and a map to find the south oval?

odd...
WTF are you talkin about ?:confused:
As far as the thread starter Goes Only losers and :texan: s live in the past !

Texas Golfer
1/26/2007, 12:29 AM
If the question is whether OU would accept a NC after losing one game (although that might become a 2-0 victory) when there was a team without any losses out there (Auburn)... why not? We have a precedent to serve as our guide:

1970 Nebraska (AP) 11-0-1
Texas (UPI) 10-1-0

With the forfeit, OU and Auburn would both have identical undefeated records.

Crucifax Autumn
1/26/2007, 12:34 AM
I'm talkiin' about the retarded little liberal versus conservative crap flying around in a thread about football and sanctions that gets threads locked when non-admins are the ones arguing.

Just pointing out the double standard...

Octavian
1/26/2007, 12:42 AM
:pop:

Sooner_Havok
1/26/2007, 12:55 AM
Stop trying to get this wonderful thread locked!

P.S. Throw the title away for all I care, as long as Bush and SUC get their come comeupance I am all good!

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/26/2007, 12:56 AM
What the hell, there should be an automatic baneing if you quote a message with a picture of Pelosi and Hilary!!!

olevetonahill
1/26/2007, 12:56 AM
I'm talkiin' about the retarded little liberal versus conservative crap flying around in a thread about football and sanctions that gets threads locked when non-admins are the ones arguing.

Just pointing out the double standard...
Its easy Become a Mod / Admin then you can set some rules , Till then STFU
;)

olevetonahill
1/26/2007, 01:00 AM
What the hell, there should be an automatic permabaneing if you post a message with a picture of either of these ugly asz biznocthos ,Pelosi and Hilary!!!

Fixed ;)

KC//CRIMSON
1/26/2007, 08:50 AM
Just give it to Bama. They'll try and claim it anyway.....

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/26/2007, 09:12 AM
As it turns out I did a little organizing of my CDs, DVDs and Video games last night and I think I have enough room for it. So if no one wants the 2004 NC I'll take it.

Desert Sapper
1/26/2007, 10:20 AM
They didn't need Reggie Bush to kick our asses.

No, but they did need us to commit a bazillion turnovers in the first half. Sloppiest game we've ever played.

OK2LA
1/26/2007, 01:39 PM
If USC were required to forfeit all of their games that Reggie played in, OU wins that game 2-0. Yea for us, we then are undefeated.:D

If this happens, I'm calling my bookie. He would end up owing me over a thousand dollars. We would win & cover.

mxATVracer10
1/26/2007, 02:22 PM
Just curious, but what does the "M" in "MNC" stand for??? I've been lost on this since day one....... :texan:

Seamus
1/26/2007, 02:22 PM
At the risk of getting sprayed with a 3-day dose of n00b-B-Gone, I'd like to see the politics shyte sent to the South Oval, or Oval Office, or Ovary, or whereever the fook it belongs, cuz it sure don't belong here on a football thread. :cool:

Seamus
1/26/2007, 02:23 PM
Just curious, but what does the "M" in "MNC" stand for??? I've been lost on this since day one....... :texan:

Mythical.

fwsooner22
1/26/2007, 04:58 PM
At the risk of getting sprayed with a 3-day dose of n00b-B-Gone

Now that is freakin funny.......I agree 100%

Stoop Dawg
1/26/2007, 05:14 PM

He has a "best college player in 2005" ring? When did they start giving those out?

franklinjake
1/26/2007, 08:03 PM
I agree with most everyone here, even without Bush, they still would have beat us in that game, we stunk.

But IMHO, if this would had been OU instead of SUC, ESPN would be screaming for sanctions, to strip the title, and for an all out NCAA investigation on a never seen before scale!

AzianSooner
1/26/2007, 08:13 PM
Who was rank #1 and #2 after the bowl games of 2004?

Indy Sooner
1/26/2007, 09:12 PM
With the forfeit, OU and Auburn would both have identical undefeated records.

Excellent job of inferring.

josh09
1/26/2007, 11:52 PM

Heck ya i would, cuz then Readyfor8 would have to leave :D

KingDavid
1/27/2007, 12:39 PM

The title clearly belongs to Alabama. Anyone can see that.

KingDavid
1/27/2007, 01:00 PM
No claim here. Do you think Radio claims the Heisman?

In all seriousness, Bush should have handed VY the heisman after the NC game anyway. Just like Weinke should have relinquished his trophy to JH.

I hope Bush is stripped of his hardware and it goes to VY. Truly.

BTW, who's got the vid of Torrance Marshall mouthing off to Weinke before at the coin-toss before we shut down Florida State? I searched and searched and came up with nada.

Jason White's Third Knee
1/27/2007, 05:39 PM

Sorry, dude. Reggie is still a better player than VY. Reggie was mind boggling.... and I hate him.

Scott D
1/27/2007, 05:46 PM
Let's just be realistic about this whole thing.

if USC gets stripped of the title, they'll just wait 50 years and re-claim it.

william_brasky
1/27/2007, 06:05 PM
BTW, who's got the vid of Torrance Marshall mouthing off to Weinke before at the coin-toss before we shut down Florida State? I searched and searched and came up with nada.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ91SVKPC8

they misspelled his first name

KingDavid
1/27/2007, 06:15 PM
Sorry, dude. Reggie is still a better player than VY. Reggie was mind boggling.... and I hate him.

yes, he was most mind-boggling professional athlete in the entire NCAA.

like I said, give the hardware to Vince.

Seamus
1/27/2007, 06:44 PM
Just watched that "There's Only One" video intro again. Excuse me while I get wood ... :cool:

insuranceman_22
1/29/2007, 12:56 AM
If this happens, I'm calling my bookie. He would end up owing me over a thousand dollars. We would win & cover.

Glad you mentioned that, I'll need to make that call too!

insuranceman_22
1/29/2007, 12:58 AM
He has a "best college player in 2005" ring? When did they start giving those out?

That must be a wierd horn things, kinda like stroking bevo a little before the games.....

insuranceman_22
1/29/2007, 01:02 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcZ91SVKPC8

they misspelled his first name

That is absolutely beautiful.