PDA

View Full Version : What's it take to make you TRULY mad?

achiro
1/25/2007, 12:28 PM
Are you one that flips out when someone cuts you off in traffic or takes your seat? Maybe something more serious like someone doing something to a friend, family member, etc? Or are you one of those calms ones that really hasn't had what you would consider a true meltdown?

fadada1
1/25/2007, 12:31 PM
not putting something back where you found it.

excessive laziness.

when someone has another person do their job.

setem
1/25/2007, 12:33 PM
Correcting someone just to be mean about it!

IronSooner
1/25/2007, 01:04 PM
I generally only hulk out during OU football games. Otherwise I'm pretty calm.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/25/2007, 01:20 PM
Threats to my family's safety, especially on our beloved nation's highways.

Which when you boil it down, comes down to two simple things. Stupidity, as in the lack of knowledge in regards to operating a motor vehicle and the adherence to law, or apathy, as in knowing the laws and basic premise of safe motoring but ignoring it for the sake of whatever happens to be the most pressing issue on one's mind. Thinking they're a NASCAR star. Putting on make-up. Talking on a cellphone. Or just downright not givin' a sh*t about it.

That drives me up a wall. It's sad when something as simple as paying attention to hurtling a 3000 pound piece of equipment down a road at a horse's pace or better could almost eliminate entirely one of the largest killers and injurers of Americans we know.

That makes me truly mad.

SoonerStormchaser
1/25/2007, 01:22 PM
...anything having to do with SoonerFans.com

:pop:

dolemitesooner
1/25/2007, 01:30 PM
FLOOD CONTRP

frankensooner
1/25/2007, 01:46 PM
People who think they are more important than me and purple socks.

sanantoniosooner
1/25/2007, 02:09 PM
World peace.

Mjcpr
1/25/2007, 02:17 PM
People who think they are more important than me and purple socks.

I don't mean to **** you off, but I'm way more important than purple socks.

OU Adonis
1/25/2007, 02:26 PM
Skorts. They make me truely mad.

TUSooner
1/25/2007, 02:46 PM
I hate it when inanimate objects fail to obey my commands.

SoonerStormchaser
1/25/2007, 02:53 PM
Seeing a grown man naked...

Movies about gladiators...

Turkish prisons...

Boys named Joey...

sooner_born_1960
1/25/2007, 02:54 PM
Hook and laterals. Statues of Liberty.

OK2LA
1/25/2007, 03:05 PM
Correcting someone just to be mean about it!

That's a sentence fragment you friggin idgit!

olevetonahill
1/25/2007, 03:21 PM
Nobody ****es me off anymore . The ones that did are all catfish **** now :cool:

Penguin
1/25/2007, 04:22 PM
I try my best not to get mad. Because when I do become very angry, the first thing that happens is that I forget how to use the English language. I sound like a blathering idiot when I start yelling.

PENGUIN....MAD!!!.....BREAK.....THINGS!!! That's about how I sound.

MamaMia
1/25/2007, 06:55 PM
It would take alot to get me riled up. I pick my battles very carefully.
I don't sweat the small stuff.

PrideTrombone
1/25/2007, 07:02 PM
Kids giving me attitude. Doesn't happen much, luckily.

SicEmBaylor
1/25/2007, 07:03 PM
OCUdad.

Melo
1/25/2007, 07:22 PM
I have no idea why, but it infuriates me when my mom pats me on the butt. Im 19. Please dont touch my butt unless youre...well, my age, male and good looking.

Women drivers on cell phones. fjapfjopajfjffjfpjofp!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

When I go into a restaurant or bar and wont be served alcoholic beverages. Out of every bar and restaurant I have ever been to in the last 1 1/2 years, I have never been carded, and only denied alcohol once. Once. n00bs!!!

Ok, so none of that is really... bad. I dont get very mad. They call me Melo (sounds like Mellow, Rhymes with Jello) because dont get worked up about stuff, usually. he school thing and the bf thing have been recent causes for upset, though...

mdklatt
1/25/2007, 07:28 PM
Other people. **** all y'all.

royalfan5
1/25/2007, 07:30 PM
I very rarely get mad. I inherited that from my dad and Grandpa. I have never seen anyone on my Dad's side of the family raise there voice. We're calm people. My Mom's side of the family has a very short fuse as a group, and there's always lots of yelling(even when people aren't mad) I learned at a very young age that cattle can sense when you are angry, and they react badly to this. Being able to always be calm is a very good asset to have while sorting cattle. Sure you can sort cattle while yelling and screaming but it is a hell of a lot harder.

BoogercountySooner
1/25/2007, 09:16 PM
Liars make me mad!

People that show up late make me mad!

Screamin kids make me mad!

People in my huntin spots make me mad!

1st and foremost mess with my family or freinds and I will get MAD as HE!!

Jerk
1/25/2007, 09:22 PM
People who are cruel and have no mercy to innocent folks, which can include animals. I want to do to them what they did to others.

tbl
1/25/2007, 10:24 PM
My wife?

proud gonzo
1/25/2007, 10:28 PM
****ers.

the_ouskull
1/25/2007, 10:35 PM
tbl's wife?

What does it take to make me TRULY mad? Hmmm...

Okay.

Apathy. Ignorance. Anybody who has to talk loud to "win" a discussion. OSU "football" fans. Texas, the University of. People that break plans without calling. Did I already say ignorance? Conversational "one-uppers," People who wait their turn to talk instead of listening to you.

(By the way, don't EVER do this at a restaurant. I can't even begin to tell you how many customers I called "f*cks" instead of "folks" over the years when they weren't paying attention. At least it was more or less the meanest thing that I ever did...)

Tangents. People who sign every post. Idiots.

the_ouskull

proud gonzo
1/25/2007, 10:40 PM
Tangents. really? I always liked tangents. it was the secants that got me.

Mongo
1/25/2007, 10:42 PM
tbl's wife?

What does it take to make me TRULY mad? Hmmm...

Okay.

Apathy. Ignorance. Anybody who has to talk loud to "win" a discussion. OSU "football" fans. Texas, the University of. People that break plans without calling. Did I already say ignorance? Conversational "one-uppers," People who wait their turn to talk instead of listening to you.

(By the way, don't EVER do this at a restaurant. I can't even begin to tell you how many customers I called "f*cks" instead of "folks" over the years when they weren't paying attention. At least it was more or less the meanest thing that I ever did...)

Tangents. People who sign every post. Idiots.

the_ouskull

My list is wayyy better than yours

SoonerTerry
1/26/2007, 03:08 AM
really? I always liked tangents. it was the secants that got me.

sine + cosine = rage

sanantoniosooner
1/26/2007, 08:14 AM
Some of you are so obtuse.

tbl
1/26/2007, 08:24 AM
Anybody who has to talk loud to "win" a discussion.
Conversational "one-uppers,"
People who wait their turn to talk instead of listening to you.

It's like we were separated at birth on these...

MamaMia
1/26/2007, 08:44 AM
I have no idea why, but it infuriates me when my mom pats me on the butt. Im 19. Please dont touch my butt unless youre...well, my age, male and good looking.My daughters feel the same way. I use to give them little love pats until I was informed that it was "not cool." It took me a little while to break the habit. Just remember that the moms of the world use to pinch and powder those cute little tushies. :D

Melo
1/26/2007, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=Melo]I have no idea why, but it infuriates me when my mom pats me on the butt. Im 19. Please dont touch my butt unless youre...well, my age, male and good looking.[QUOTE]My daughters feel the same way. I use to give them little love pats until I was informed that it was "not cool." It took me a little while to break the habit. Just remember that the moms of the world use to pinch and powder those cute little tushies. :D

Heh! I know, and she's not doing it to anger me... my thing is... I dont touch her but every time she walks past - Dont touch mine.

crawfish
1/26/2007, 08:50 AM
PAC 10 refs.