PDA

View Full Version : Made me chuckle.

oumartin
1/25/2007, 06:40 AM
If this has been posted I apologize.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Football FINALLY makes sense.........
A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats
right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked
the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and the
Big Muscles, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other
over 25cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flip a coin, one team got it and for the rest of the game, all
they kept Screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'.
I'm like........ Hellooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!

SoonerTerry
1/25/2007, 09:26 AM
heh, sounds like my highly educated wife...

jeremy885
1/25/2007, 09:37 AM
True story, it happened last night. My wife calls me and says that her car is making a funny noise and that she thinks she has a flat. I tell her to pull over and check it. She does and says the tires look fine (this car is less then a year old). I then ask her if she changed the oil, per the mileage on the sticker. She says yes and I tell her to come home and I'll look at it. I get a call 5 minutes later saying not to worry about it because she realized that she had just left a back seat window down. I respond, you started to get cold right? She pauses, says yes, and then hangs up.

jacru
1/27/2007, 01:04 AM
All the women mentioned in this thread are blonde, right? In spirit if not in actuality?

yermom
1/27/2007, 01:10 AM
True story, it happened last night. My wife calls me and says that her car is making a funny noise and that she thinks she has a flat. I tell her to pull over and check it. She does and says the tires look fine (this car is less then a year old). I then ask her if she changed the oil, per the mileage on the sticker. She says yes and I tell her to come home and I'll look at it. I get a call 5 minutes later saying not to worry about it because she realized that she had just left a back seat window down. I respond, you started to get cold right? She pauses, says yes, and then hangs up.

it's not a Volkswagen is it?

GottaHavePride
1/27/2007, 01:28 AM
While I was in the Pride a chick in the band actually said during a game "Yay! They kicked the ball between the sticking-up post things! Is that good?"

SoonerGirl06
1/28/2007, 01:47 PM
All the women mentioned in this thread are blonde, right? In spirit if not in actuality?

Actually, all women are blonde in spirit. Not that I know anything about being blonde. ;)