PDA

View Full Version : Careful kids, if you listen to these bands...

KC//CRIMSON
1/24/2007, 12:52 PM
you could be on the super highway to gaydom!

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

They were talking about this website/Donnie Davies on a national radio show yesterday and I had to see it to believe it.

Wow, just wow. Watch the video: "The Bible Says" http://www.eveningservice.com/

creepsville.:eek:

TexasSooner01
1/24/2007, 12:55 PM
:rolleyes:

sooneron
1/24/2007, 12:55 PM
The Doors???

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 12:56 PM
In Our effort to keep this list up to date we'd appreciate your help. If you know of a band that is Gay or propogating a Gay message please email us so we can update. Donnie is handling this his email is: [email protected]

The response is overwhelming. You guys know of a lot more Gay Bands than I do. I can't keep up. Hopefully soon we'll have it so you can add them by yourself.

I think I'm going to e-mail a list of Christian bands to see if they notice. :texan:

sooneron
1/24/2007, 12:56 PM
Eminem is gay?

I mean, I know he's ghey, but...

Czar Soonerov
1/24/2007, 12:59 PM
Elton John(really gay)

heh

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:02 PM
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4195/closetloser7zy.jpg

So, this guy is claiming that he's NOT gay???

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 01:04 PM
So, this guy is claiming that he's NOT gay???

With that moustache I'd guess he's a pedophile.

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:06 PM
Motorhead!!!!???? I call bull****. Someone is seriously fugging with this guy.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/24/2007, 01:14 PM
Heh, Wilson Phillips is on the list??? No Michael Bolton or Kenny G though?? Maybe I missed it. I don't think The Rolling Stones, Kansas, or Jay-Z will make you gay though. You see all the scattered @$$ in Jay-Z's video??

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:15 PM
Ok, this guy claims to be a reformed gay person that is now hetero. Yeah, I'd like to see what he's hittin'.

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:17 PM
Heh, I just told him to add Hinder to the list!

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 01:20 PM
Ok, this guy claims to be a reformed gay person that is now hetero. Yeah, I'd like to see what he's hittin'.

Is that the dude in the picture? If so, the answer is probably "little boys". :eek:

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:22 PM
Is that the dude in the picture? If so, the answer is probably "little boys". :eek:
I bet he's a scout master.

crawfish
1/24/2007, 01:25 PM
That's a bunch of bs. No Coldplay?

Jerk
1/24/2007, 01:25 PM
Metallica? METALLICA? I MEAN, I UNDERSTAND ELTON JOHN, BUT METALLICA? WTF, OVER?

Ike
1/24/2007, 01:30 PM
Metallica? METALLICA? I MEAN, I UNDERSTAND ELTON JOHN, BUT METALLICA? WTF, OVER?

well, since they include a band on there that in their opinion "endorses suicide", I'm not so shocked that Metallica is on there.

It was probably this that did it:

I got something to say, I killed your baby today and it
Doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's dead.
I got something to say, I raped your mother today and it
Doesn't matter much to me, as long as she's spread.

Ooh lovely dead, just waiting for your breath,
Cold sweet death, one last caress.

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:31 PM
Everyone knows that Lars is a faig.

seriously

Jerk
1/24/2007, 01:36 PM
Everyone knows that Lars is a faig.

seriously

Neg to you :mad:

;)

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 01:36 PM
Check out the list of "safe" bands: http://lovegodsway.org/SafeBands

P.O.D.? P.O.D.!?

"Youth Of the Nation": murder, promsicuous teens, and suicide...but no gay sex so I guess it's perfectly wholesome.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jerk
1/24/2007, 01:39 PM
Nickleback is on the ghey list.

Shocker, I tell you.

Anytime a song starts out with "take a look at this photo" it gets tuned out real fast.

sooneron
1/24/2007, 01:40 PM
Neg to you :mad:

;)
Sorry, but I, and millions of people have always felt that he was an asshat. And I like Selloutica's earlier stuff.

I found this while endlessly searching for a pic of Lars and a woman on GIS...

http://tbonetom.tripod.com/70_61.html

:D

Jerk
1/24/2007, 01:44 PM

P.O.D.? P.O.D.!?

"Youth Of the Nation": murder, promsicuous teens, and suicide...but no gay sex so I guess it's perfectly wholesome.

No Creed?

Flyleaf! Flyleaf?

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 01:46 PM
No Creed?

At least he's got some taste. :D

Jerk
1/24/2007, 01:46 PM
Sorry, but I, and millions of people have always felt that he was an asshat. And I like Selloutica's earlier stuff.

I found this while endlessly searching for a pic of Lars and a woman on GIS...

Yep, you're right...He's queerer than a peach orchard boar.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/24/2007, 01:48 PM
Kansas is on the gay list? - how come?

Octavian
1/24/2007, 01:50 PM
The journey to normalcy isn't an easy one, but we will be with you through the adventure.

it's great to see the "normals" decided to help out and really make a difference by listing dangerous musicians

1964 must be proud

Octavian
1/24/2007, 01:51 PM

Fred Phelps

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 01:52 PM

Everybody knows "wayward son" really means "gay son". :D

OklahomaTuba
1/24/2007, 01:58 PM
Huh, no Herb Albert and the Tijuana brass?? SHAME!!!

KC//CRIMSON
1/24/2007, 02:06 PM
Tell you what, I'm going to play an hours worth of the gay band list and if any of you get a hot & steamy pm from me then we'll all know this guy is onto something.

Mmmmkay?:D

SoonerStormchaser
1/24/2007, 02:13 PM
God...I'm so turning homo cause of what I listen to.

[Freddie Mercury] Caaaaan...aaaannyyyybooodddyyyyyyy...find meeeeeeee...somebody toooooo...loooovvve [/Freddie Mercury]

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/24/2007, 02:13 PM

P.O.D.? P.O.D.!?

Cyndi Lauper is on the safe list too...didn't she have a song about masterbation?

J-Rod12
1/24/2007, 02:17 PM
What did Goldberg have to do with the end of Bret Hart's career?

mdklatt
1/24/2007, 02:23 PM
Cyndi Lauper is on the safe list too...didn't she have a song about masterbation?

"Girls Just Want To Have Fun"? :D

tbl
1/24/2007, 02:25 PM
She-bop

tbl
1/24/2007, 02:26 PM
I don't understand how any of the rap artists are on there. They're probably the fag-hatinest sector of the music biz.

tbl
1/24/2007, 02:28 PM

This piece on Michael Douglas was pretty funny.

This scum-bag acts like he is some kind of gallant hero. When, in fact, he’s a dirty, low-life chode. Our chivalrous knight explains his stalking of Catherine Zeta Jones, “I saw her (CZJ) on some magazine cover, and I rushed around the country like an old, disturbing ****** bag." Doesn’t mention the fact that he jettisoned his wife and family of 20 years. Cheat, you are a sorry, embarrassing, old simpleton that acts foolishly. “OK Cathy, you have been married to me for 1 year – here is $5 million. Stay around for another year and I will give you $5 million more.” Also, stop dragging around your atrophied old man like he is some sort of freak show. Unlike you, Kirk carried himself with a modicum of decorum. Leave him alone!

yermom
1/24/2007, 03:59 PM

P.O.D.? P.O.D.!?

it's not like the message of the song glorifies those things

No Creed?

Flyleaf! Flyleaf?

no Creed is kinda funny, but Scott Stapp has kinda proven to be an ***, so i'm sure no one wants to claim him :D

i can see Flyleaf... have you heard that song Cassie?

yermom
1/24/2007, 04:03 PM

this went way too unnoticed :D

dolemitesooner
1/24/2007, 04:09 PM
i JUST TOLD THEM TO ADD lED ZEPLLIN AND THE EAGLES, JOURNY, AND THE BLACK KEYS.....GAWD THIS PLACE IS SO AWEZXSOME

GOD HATES FAGGS

proud gonzo
1/24/2007, 04:10 PM
ok, how the hell did Dogstar get on the list? Dogstar is Keanu Reeves' band. it doesn't deserve to be on ANY list.

tbl
1/24/2007, 04:12 PM
Because Keanu is teh ghey.

royalfan5
1/24/2007, 04:14 PM
Eagles of Death Metal are the least Gay band ever and they are on the list.

Beef
1/24/2007, 04:22 PM
Hinder's on it now.

KC//CRIMSON
1/24/2007, 04:31 PM
"C.H.O.P.S is the powerful new program developed by Christian Youth expert Donnie Davies. C.H.O.P.S stands for CHANGING HOMOSEXUALS into ORDINARY PEOPLE."

I think Donnie just pulled an acronym out of his *ss.:D

SoonerStormchaser
1/24/2007, 04:46 PM
What? What about New Kids On The Block?

They're the epitome of gayness!

Pricetag
1/24/2007, 04:57 PM
"C.H.O.P.S is the powerful new program developed by Christian Youth expert Donnie Davies. C.H.O.P.S stands for CHANGING HOMOSEXUALS into ORDINARY PEOPLE."

I think Donnie just pulled an acronym out of his *ss.:D
I thought that was an old movie about a robot dog.

Is the Texas marching band on there?

MojoRisen
1/24/2007, 05:01 PM
The Doors???

Yeah right! Mojorisen says I get more chicken than any man ever seen! I am a backdoor man doesn't mean what you may think it means :D

yermom
1/24/2007, 05:01 PM
someone should definitely nominate the NKOTB and the Showband of the Southwest

J-Rod12
1/24/2007, 05:03 PM
I would have never thought to spin my old Zeppelin LP's backwards if freaks like these hadn't come to my church as a kid to warn us about it.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/24/2007, 05:24 PM
I thought that was an old movie about a robot dog.

Is the Texas marching band on there?

OH SNAP!!!! That is awesome!!!

sooneron
1/24/2007, 05:29 PM
Yeah right! Mojorisen says I get more chicken than any man ever seen! I am a backdoor man doesn't mean what you may think it means :D
You're close

Wha, yeah!
C'mon, yeah
Yeah, c'mon, yeah
Yeah, c'mon
Oh, yeah, ma
Yeah, I'm a back door man
I'm a back door man
The men don't know
But the little girl understand
Hey, all you people that tryin' to sleep
I'm out to make it with my midnight dream, yeah
'Cause I'm a back door man
The men don't know
But the little girls understand
All right, yeah
You men eat your dinner
Eat your pork and beans
I eat more chicken
Than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah
I'm a back door man, wha
The men don't know
But the little girl understand
Well, I'm a back door man
I'm a back door man
Whoa, baby, I'm a back door man
The men don't know
But the little girls understand

sooneron
1/24/2007, 06:29 PM
This is hilarious. I love the staged "Let me take off my jacket and show off my gut in a natural sorta way.."

http://lovegodsway.org/DonnieDavies

yermom
1/24/2007, 06:33 PM
getting Evening Service on that list would be the best

maybe you could sneak it in a big list or something

sooneron
1/24/2007, 06:49 PM
I'm still trying to get the The Great Showband of the Southwest in there. Oh snap, I just figgered out how...

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8481/gaytexas4at.jpg

sooneron
1/24/2007, 06:52 PM
Heh, I sent him the pic.

MojoRisen
1/24/2007, 07:47 PM
You never close your eyes anymore when we but butt cheeeeekss! :D

SicEmBaylor
1/24/2007, 07:50 PM
Cindy Lauper is also on the "safe" list. Didn't she do a masturbation song? I'm pretty sure she did because I'm pretty sure it's on my ipod.

OhU1
1/24/2007, 08:06 PM
I want to listen to whatever that dude ain't listening to.

Quite frankly, I got a little nervous when that YouTube clip started and that hillbilly got all smiley and started removing items of clothing. Then he talks about how EXCITED he is that "I'm there" on his web site. And repeats his excitement on the viewer's presence.

Well I wasn't surprised to see on another part of the site this little gem: "I am in fact a Reformed Homosexual and I'm trying to let people know that there is an escape from being Gay. By letting people know that "God hates a Fag" I am doing Gods work, I'm preaching."

Um humm, sure, all the pedo priests out there and the the Rev. Latham and we're supposed to believe this David Berkowitz "Son of Sam" look-a-like digs chicks now.

OhU1
1/25/2007, 12:34 AM
I have now watched Donnie's videos and seen his video blog. I think this is one of the funniest well executed parodies I've seen on the net. Pure greatness. Donnie should get a gig on SNL as a writer.

sooneron
1/25/2007, 08:50 AM
Yeah, there is a debate on Youtube re: is he for real or not.

SoonerAtKU
1/25/2007, 09:20 AM
Man or Astroman is on the list? Their songs don't have WORDS!

Can a chord progression or a fresh riff be inherently gay? Science needs to know.

KC//CRIMSON
1/25/2007, 09:41 AM
I think I'm going to e-mail a list of Christian bands to see if they notice. :texan:

I just turned in Jars of Gay.

SoonerAtKU
1/25/2007, 09:56 AM
The note at the bottom indicates that he'll change it to a wiki-style list that can be user-updated. Slow Band of the Southworst, here we come.

OhU1
1/25/2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah, there is a debate on Youtube re: is he for real or not.

It cannot be real. The video, Donnie's messages, the lyrics, and even the look of Donnie in the "band publicity photos" is too good to be true. Kind of like a well executed Phil Hendrie Show sketch. A have a great appreciation for well done parody so this material has really cracked me up.

On the other hand there is a slim possibility this guy could be real. If so then he is in the same league as the infamous campus preacher the Rev. Jim Giles who has made several visits to the OU campus starting in 1982. The Rev. Jim once asked the audience for people to raise their hand if they believed in "Evil-oution" as he called it. I raised my hand and the Rev. literally put a hex on me! He swished his fingers through the air declared it to be a hex and pointed directly at me. I'll be damned if but an hour later I didn't arrive at my test 5 minute late and missing a pen to write with.

The Rev. Jim proclaimed that God is a Republican. That "OU is full of drunkards, whores, drug fiends, and filthy-stinky-creepy-little masturbators!" The Rev. Jim would expound for hours drawing a crowd of hundreds whenever he visited. Rev. Jim was so over the top there was speculation he was a performance artist. The fact that Rev. Jim is still at it 25 years later must mean he is for real. I am a big Rev. Jim fan myself. He is a great entertainer.

JohnnyMack
1/25/2007, 10:15 AM
DMX is gonna bust some ****in' skulls over this.

sooneron
1/25/2007, 10:17 AM
It cannot be real. The video, Donnie's messages, the lyrics, and even the look of Donnie in the "band publicity photos" is too good to be true. Kind of like a well executed Phil Hendrie Show sketch. A have a great appreciation for well done parody so this material has really cracked me up.

On the other hand there is a slim possibility this guy could be real. If so then he is in the same league as the infamous campus preacher the Rev. Jim Giles who has made several visits to the OU campus starting in 1982. The Rev. Jim once asked the audience for people to raise their hand if they believed in "Evil-oution" as he called it. I raised my hand and the Rev. literally put a hex on me! He swished his fingers through the air declared it to be a hex and pointed directly at me. I'll be damned if but an hour later I didn't arrive at my test 5 minute late and missing a pen to write with.

The Rev. Jim proclaimed that God is a Republican. That "OU is full of drunkards, whores, drug fiends, and filthy-stinky-creepy-little masturbators!" The Rev. Jim would expound for hours drawing a crowd of hundreds whenever he visited. Rev. Jim was so over the top there was speculation he was a performance artist. The fact that Rev. Jim is still at it 25 years later must mean he is for real. I am a big Rev. Jim fan myself. He is a great entertainer.
I remember that dood, He came to campus around 86.

setem
1/25/2007, 10:30 AM
Frank Sinatra is on the list. That guy got more puss than every NBA player comined!(Wilt Chamberlain included)

I am going to send in my freinds band from high school. They were pretty gay!

crawfish
1/25/2007, 10:48 AM

I remember that dude. I was watching him from a ways away. There was a VERY attractive woman in the crowd, pretending to be a student (she was too well-dressed and looked to be in her mid-20's) listening but every time the crowd became unruly she'd say something like "hey, let's be nice and listen to him". I'm 100% sure she was a plant, and 99% sure he was hitting that. :eek:

OhU1
1/25/2007, 01:51 PM
I remember that dood, He came to campus around 86.

1986 is when Brother Jim Giles threw the hex at me.

Brother Jim always had a water bottle with him when he preached. The OU Campus police showed up to see what the fuss was all about. One of the officers took Brother Jim's water bottle and sniffed it to see if the Rev. was drinking booze. That got a good laugh from the crowd.

On his web site Brother Jim said that the Administration and police at OU have been respectful of his free speech rights and did not try to ban or hassle him like some other universities have. That was cool to hear about our school I thought.

SicEmBaylor
1/25/2007, 01:58 PM
1986 is when Brother Jim Giles threw the hex at me.

Brother Jim always had a water bottle with him when he preached. The OU Campus police showed up to see what the fuss was all about. One of the officers took Brother Jim's water bottle and sniffed it to see if the Rev. was drinking booze. That got a good laugh from the crowd.

On his web site Brother Jim said that the Administration and police at OU have been respectful of his free speech rights and did not try to ban or hassle him like some other universities have. That was cool to hear about our school I thought.

He'd NEVER get by with that here. Baylor doesn't like having competition when it comes to condemning and being judgemental. :D

KC//CRIMSON
1/25/2007, 02:21 PM
These two bands could possibly be gay. Should I turn them in?:D

http://members.cox.net/norminnorman/DarkStrangerRULZ.jpg

http://img99.exs.cx/img99/523/thedusters.jpg

Pricetag
1/25/2007, 02:30 PM
DMX is gonna bust some ****in' skulls over this.
To be fair, I'm not sure I've heard a rapper who isn't a member of 2 Live Crew rap about dick more than DMX (even if it is his own).

KC//CRIMSON
2/26/2007, 03:55 PM
Update: Evidence of Hoax

Identity
Speculation has arisen linking Davies to several real-world personalities. Initial speculation identified Davies California-based comedian Todd Quillen.Davies was later linked to Colby Starck of the band Glass Gypsies, fronted by musician Bobby Conn. Despite reported physical similarities, Starck has denied any link to Davies through Radar Online. Starck has been quoted saying, "While I'm getting a kick out of the hoopla, I'm not Donnie Davies... I'm not as fat as he is, but it's really the love that I have in my heart for homosexuals that distinguishes us."

Later reports identified Davies as actor and comedian Joey Oglesby, a former member of the Chicken & Pickle Guys sketch comedy duo. Suggestive evidence links Davies to Joey Oglesby, including physical appearance and the content of his performances. One Chicken & Pickle Guys project, "Wizard of Awesome," is described as "comedy stew of dance, homophobic/gay experimentation, male chauvinism, obscure racism and spiritual revelation." Additionally, Oglesby reportedly appeared in a production of "Debbie Does Dallas: The Musical."

Footage of Oglesby by the production crew from previous Davies videos aired in an MTV online video segment, which concluded Oglesby and Davies are in fact the same individual. Nonetheless, the footage offered no explicit admission by Oglesby, and extended footage later linked from the Davies website continued to claim Oglesby is different from Davies. Although the video never says it plainly that Donnie Davies is a hoax, events within the video suggest that they are "admitting" it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Davies

The Proof - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Priy-_B8lvM

yermom
2/26/2007, 04:07 PM
i saw comments about this on YouTube and forgot to bump this thread

i so wanted this to be true... :D

KC//CRIMSON
2/26/2007, 04:12 PM
i saw comments about this on YouTube and forgot to bump this thread

i so wanted this to be true... :D

Now for the real question? Do you laugh now because he's making fun of people who actually make fun of gay people? Or is it not so funny since he punk'd everyone?;)

yermom
2/26/2007, 04:15 PM
it's much funnier to laugh at some dumb **** that actually believes that ****

the other Borat-like option is still funny though :D