PDA

View Full Version : Did OSU???

tru2ou
1/23/2007, 09:25 AM
Did they really rush the court as the front page of morning paper (online) implies? I think OSU was favored by 10 and they beat an unranked team on their home court by 5.

PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDNT RUSH THE COURT!?!?!

- Tru

Rock Hard Corn Frog
1/23/2007, 09:28 AM
Did they really rush the court as the front page of morning paper (online) implies? I think OSU was favored by 10 and they beat an unranked team on their home court by 5.

PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDNT RUSH THE COURT!?!?!

- Tru

It might not have been rushing the court but I saw a number of OSU fans on the court before ESPN signed off, and they didn't waste much time going to sportscenter.

GoState
1/23/2007, 09:47 AM
No, the players went over to the student sections to thank the students for their support. Here's a blurb from the Tulsa World about it:

"Afterward, Sutton had his players go over to a baseline seating area and acknowledge the student body. Said Sutton, "I told them, 'You guys don't realize how fortunate you are to have not only the fans that we have, but also the great passion that our students have for our basketball program. A lot of those people have been camping out in this weather since Thursday.' ""