PDA

View Full Version : Skip on 1st and 10

CrimsonChampion
1/23/2007, 01:24 AM
Because of this guy, I seriously consider boycotting espn sometimes. He's such an idiot! First he says we look like the bad old Oklahoma Sooners from the Barry Switzer days after the Bomar thing. Then, today he says people down in Oklahoma are growing tired of Bob stoops. I'm sure there are a few retards that are tired of a winning coach that has led us to a NC and a "SoonerSlam" of BCS bowl games, but I'm confident that an extremely large percentage of Oklahomans aren't that stupid, and would feel a pit in their stomachs if Coach Stoops left for Dallas.

setem
1/23/2007, 01:32 AM
"SoonerSlam"

VERY NICE!

I do a great borat!

oumartin
1/23/2007, 02:52 AM
Why are you watching?

boomersooner28
1/23/2007, 02:53 AM
I can't watch 1st and 10, cause of that fawktard. I know he intentionally tries to be controversial and different, but it has become VERY ANNOYING, and he only makes himself look like a complete idiot.

The End.

soonerinabilene
1/23/2007, 09:59 AM
Because of this guy, I seriously consider boycotting espn sometimes. He's such an idiot! First he says we look like the bad old Oklahoma Sooners from the Barry Switzer days after the Bomar thing. Then, today he says people down in Oklahoma are growing tired of Bob stoops. I'm sure there are a few retards that are tired of a winning coach that has led us to a NC and a "SoonerSlam" of BCS bowl games, but I'm confident that an extremely large percentage of Oklahomans aren't that stupid, and would feel a pit in their stomachs if Coach Stoops left for Dallas.

is it only obvious to me? Skip and Nick probably hang out all the time! Thats his source for saying people in oklahoma want him out!

OUDoc
1/23/2007, 10:06 AM
Skip IS Nick?

sooner518
1/23/2007, 10:18 AM
Skip IS Nick's lover?

:pop:

85sooners
1/23/2007, 10:46 AM
skip is queer

SOONERKAT
1/23/2007, 11:01 AM
Yesterday on Cold Pizza he said that "some people" he knows in Oklahoma told him that the fans are down on Bob and would bid him "good riddance" if he was offered the Dallas gig. I almost choked on my breakfast, but then remember that A.) Skip is a penis, and B.) these people are non-existent.

fwsooner22
1/23/2007, 11:38 AM
Skip graduated from Northwest Classen High School.....What do you expect from a Knighty.....

Remember he also tried to tell us that Troy Aikman was gay.

snp
1/23/2007, 11:58 AM
He is one of the worst "journalists" in the world. Nothing he says should be be taken serious and why he has a show where he's able to have that much influence is beyond me. Reason #34563 to hate ESPN.

Dio
1/23/2007, 12:43 PM
Skip wishes the "Stoops to Dallas" rumors were true almost as much as he wishes the "Aikman likes men" rumor was true.

NTTAWWT, Skip

sooner94
1/23/2007, 12:44 PM
Yesterday on Cold Pizza he said that "some people" he knows in Oklahoma told him that the fans are down on Bob and would bid him "good riddance" if he was offered the Dallas gig. I almost choked on my breakfast, but then remember that A.) Skip is a penis, and B.) these people are non-existent.

dude, you forgot C.) Skip's penis is non-existent.

setem
1/23/2007, 12:49 PM
And now...Two A-holes report on sports...

Both of them are idiots! I dont know why anyone takes them seriously!

fadada1
1/23/2007, 01:17 PM
i just caught the second go around on cold pizza - bayless is a complete asshat. "bob stoops does NOT love the university of oklahoma."

why not, skip??? because YOU don't????

who the **** do you think you are????

i would think that coach stoops has enough contact with coach spurrier, nick saban, maybe even jimmy johnson to get all the info. i can't believe we're talking abou thtis again.

and skip, what the hell does "knowing the land" (in reference to dallas) have to do with ANYTHING in the NFL. last i heard, region had little/nothing to do with who you get.

has anyone emailed them yet. i'm formulating one right now.

TOTAL MORANS!!!!

bluedogok
1/23/2007, 01:30 PM
Bayless and Craig Humphreys are friends from high school, I think that says a lot.

He covered the Cowboys for The Dallas Times-Herald at the end of Landry and into JJ's reign. At the time that Belo bought the Times-Herald he was not retained by The Dallas Morning News. He has been a vagabond ever since, Chicago, San Francisco and now the Cold Pizza gig.

fwsooner22
1/23/2007, 01:47 PM
Bayless and Craig Humphreys are friends from high school, I think that says a lot.

He covered the Cowboys for The Dallas Times-Herald at the end of Landry and into JJ's reign. At the time that Belo bought the Times-Herald he was not retained by The Dallas Morning News. He has been a vagabond ever since, Chicago, San Francisco and now the Cold Pizza gig.

He was also the first person to sign on The Ticket in Dallas. He was the original morning show host. What a beating that was...........

mildpussy
1/23/2007, 05:34 PM
his daddy called him john edward cassius clay ii, so that is what i shall do, too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skip_Bayless

beards, beards, everywhere

stoopified
1/23/2007, 07:49 PM
Because of this guy, I seriously consider boycotting espn sometimes. He's such an idiot! First he says we look like the bad old Oklahoma Sooners from the Barry Switzer days after the Bomar thing. Then, today he says people down in Oklahoma are growing tired of Bob stoops. I'm sure there are a few retards that are tired of a winning coach that has led us to a NC and a "SoonerSlam" of BCS bowl games, but I'm confident that an extremely large percentage of Oklahomans aren't that stupid, and would feel a pit in their stomachs if Coach Stoops left for Dallas.Very true.Skip is an IDIOT and every time he reminds people he is from Oklahoma I just cringe.The biggest reason he is no longer in Oklahoma is that we ALL know he is an idiot.

SoonerInKCMO
1/23/2007, 07:51 PM
:les: WHY ARE YOU TARDBILLIES WATCHING COLD PIZZA?!?!?! THAT **** SUCKS!!!!