PDA

View Full Version : Classless Bears fans

achiro
1/22/2007, 05:11 PM
I'm going to hell because I chuckled when I heard some bears fans on the radio saying that after the Bears score the first TD on the Saints, they want the stadium public address system to play "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by the Scorpions. After the second Bears TD on the Saints they want them to play "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin.

Then again, even I thought this was over the top bad:
http://www.thedeadpelican.com/images/dabears2.jpg

JohnnyMack
1/22/2007, 05:16 PM
You stay classy Chicago.

sooner_born_1960
1/22/2007, 05:19 PM
Grow thicker skin.

achiro
1/22/2007, 05:21 PM
HEY, I am rooting for the Bears all the way here! They spanked the Saints and I enjoyed every second of it.

NormanPride
1/22/2007, 05:22 PM
I laughed. :(

C&CDean
1/22/2007, 05:27 PM
I'm more offended by the goob's hat than the sign.

Xstnlsooner
1/22/2007, 05:54 PM
So much for the story book ballyhooed ending for the Aints!!

Go Bears!!

Oldnslo
1/22/2007, 05:58 PM
Because I'm a Saints fan, I knew that there was no way that they'd beat the Bears.

but the PA music is funny stuff.

setem
1/22/2007, 06:20 PM
Did anyone see the bears fans in the 3rd quarter flipping off the whole nation?

proud gonzo
1/22/2007, 06:21 PM
they want the stadium public address system to play "Rock You Like a Hurricane" by the Scorpions. After the second Bears TD on the Saints they want them to play "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin.
hehehe...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/22/2007, 07:03 PM
hehehe...HOW DARE YOU?!!

Mjcpr
1/22/2007, 07:03 PM
Nothing wrong with it, New Orleans is plenty famous.

KC//CRIMSON
1/22/2007, 07:37 PM
They should of had Katrina and The Waves play at halftime.

Ba-dum, crash!

JohnnyMack
1/22/2007, 09:45 PM
Did anyone see the bears fans in the 3rd quarter flipping off the whole nation?

D00d in the orange hat? Yep.

TUSooner
1/22/2007, 10:00 PM
n/m

but
GO COLTS !

Boarder
1/22/2007, 10:54 PM
I'm more offended about that guy waring shorts outside in January in Chicago hen it's going to snow. I hope he got frostbite and it hurt bad.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/23/2007, 08:35 AM
The New Orleans people can dish it out, but they can't take it??:rolleyes: I thought it was funny.

MamaMia
1/23/2007, 09:35 AM
Every team has their negatively odd fans, except us of course. ;)

SoonerStormchaser
1/23/2007, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry, that's pretty funny!

Hell, I even chuckled when ESPN showed a gay-*** Poke sign last night that said "Hey Sean, run the Statue of Liberty. OU can't handle it." cause I knew that they'd have been blown out of the stadium by those smurfs.

bluedogok
1/23/2007, 05:51 PM
How about the picture of the blonde with a "F*** Da Eagles" shirt on that they showed on Fox for quite a few seconds during the Saints-Eagles game.

I didn't know if it would be allowed to post the pic, so here is a Link (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/Swinefeld/Miscellanious/DSC_0246.jpg) to it.

TUSooner
1/24/2007, 06:48 AM
[QUOTE=TUSooner]As a Saints fan, I'm ... I'm...

amused. :)

QUOTE]

On second thought, I'm not THAT amused. Yeah, it's clever, but is there no line between fair game and cheap shots? I heard of more personal insults by Bear fans, like - "you shoulda drowned" and stuff. This is more like Mexican soccer fans chanting "O-SA-MA!" at a US vs Mexico match.

Having your city flooded is not quite as funny as it sounds. Maybe in 5 years it will be funnier. How long did it take for the OKC bombing to be funny? But everything's a joke anymore; it's how we get by.

XingTheRubicon
1/24/2007, 05:11 PM
D'ya know why they put cotton in the top of a bottle of pills?

To remind Katrina victims that they were picking cotton before they were selling drugs.

TUSooner
1/24/2007, 11:41 PM
D'ya know why they put cotton in the top of a bottle of pills?

To remind Katrina victims that they were picking cotton before they were selling drugs.

Great. Funny. Especially since everybody knows that all of us affected by the hurricane are just bunch of no-count, pitiful, drug-dealing, gun-toting, welfare-cheating n*****s, as that joke acknowledges. :rolleyes:

Nobdy has answered my question yet: How long did it take until the OKC bombing was funny?

PS - I'm really not that sensitive, or aggravated, or trying to rant, or anything like that. Really. People say what they say and are what they are. I just want to make the point that other people's misfortunes are maybe not as funny as some clever wags think they are. :pop:

XingTheRubicon
1/25/2007, 12:17 AM
Great. Funny. Especially since everybody knows that all of us affected by the hurricane are just bunch of no-count, pitiful, drug-dealing, gun-toting, welfare-cheating n*****s, as that joke acknowledges. :rolleyes:

Nobdy has answered my question yet: How long did it take until the OKC bombing was funny?

PS - I'm really not that sensitive, or aggravated, or trying to rant, or anything like that. Really. People say what they say and are what they are. I just want to make the point that other people's misfortunes are maybe not as funny as some clever wags think they are. :pop:

Sorry.

I lived in NO for 4 years when I went to Tulane and I have many friends that still live there. I actually heard that joke from an NO resident that I still keep in touch with. His parents live right off the causeway in Metairie and their house was severely damaged. I've swam in their pool and been there many times. Again, I apologize, it wasn't appropriate.

TUSooner
1/25/2007, 07:16 AM
Sorry.

I lived in NO for 4 years when I went to Tulane and I have many friends that still live there. I actually heard that joke from an NO resident that I still keep in touch with. His parents live right off the causeway in Metairie and their house was severely damaged. I've swam in their pool and been there many times. Again, I apologize, it wasn't appropriate.
No need to apologize. I hear the same kinda stuff all the time. I just had to take a little ride on my moral high horse... or shetland pony.