PDA

View Full Version : You thinking about joining a get rich quick scheme?

Penguin
1/22/2007, 01:13 AM
I saw an infomercial on 4x made easy. It's a program that will help you get rich in the foreign currency market.

If these mother****ers are making so much money in the market, why do they bother trying to sell software to you?

Obviously, if they sell this piece of ****, maybe 2% will make money. So, they put those idiots on their infomercial like they are rich geniuses.

They are making more money off of you morons that buy into this scheme than actually investing in the scheme.

Grab a clue from the clue bag, people!

1stTimeCaller
1/22/2007, 01:15 AM
how much is a clue bag? I really need to get one of those. Are you seling them?

olevetonahill
1/22/2007, 01:19 AM
Ive got three of em , but its gonna take more than a case of Natty to get one :D

Penguin
1/22/2007, 01:19 AM
It is valued for $499. But, if you order in the next 30 minutes, I will let it go for only $99!!!!!!!

olevetonahill
1/22/2007, 01:29 AM
It is valued for $499. But, if you order in the next 30 minutes, I will let it go for only $99!!!!!!!
sheesh I got ya beat , 3 cases of Natty , and Ill thro in letting you buy a 1/5 of Crown , Beat that you featherless clumsy bird .:eek:

AlbqSooner
1/22/2007, 07:54 AM
So anyway, when someone was stealing carrots from Brer Fox's carrot patch he set up a loop snare to catch the culprit. Late that night, Brer Bear was walking home and found Brer Rabbit hanging upside down, having tripped the aforesaid snare.

Brer Bear asked what Brer Rabbit was doing.

"Guarding Brer Fox's carrot patch, haven't you heard, someone has been stealing his carrots and I am watching his patch for him."

"Well that's mighty nice of you Brer Rabbit, but why would you do that?"

"Im getting paid Brer Bear, that's why. Say, if you want to make some money you can guard the patch for the rest of the night and I will let you have the money for that part of the night."

After getting Brer Rabbit down, putting the loop snare around his own ankle and letting the green tree snap him to an inverted hanging position, Brer Bear said, "Dang Brer Rabbit, why you letting me have this good job?"

"Why Brer Bear, you are such a nice guy and I gots all the money I need."

Brer Rabbit hopped happily home.

soonerboomer93
1/22/2007, 08:53 AM
apparently the girl i've been dating thinks i'm a get rich scheme :rolleyes: