PDA

View Full Version : Im convinced

olevetonahill
1/22/2007, 12:24 AM
And Im serious as hell . PT should be the # ONE pick in the draft , Versatile as all getout. Athletic , Team player .
Say what you want But I stick with that
GOOD luck PT

setem
1/22/2007, 12:26 AM
I love PT just as much as any other guy!

http://www.yourmail.tv/crackhead.jpg

8timechamps
1/22/2007, 12:34 AM
Where was all the support for me when I said Chris Melson should be the #1 pick?

Huh, where?!

goingoneight
1/22/2007, 12:38 AM
Why not? I for one, feel PT is on level with Burger Queen and Troy Smith...

But that doesn't justify he's NFL caliber talent. We'll see. Sometimes the damnedest guys make it in the NFL... take Tony Romo from BFE State, anyone see him doing any better than veteran Drew Bledsoe? Or how about Fubles McScrambles in Tennessee? That guy seemed like he had "wideout" written all over him with the funky throwing motion and accuracy question, he goes in and brings life into an otherwise dying franchise.

olevetonahill
1/22/2007, 12:42 AM
I didnt say Quarterback . I said TEAM player , Versatile . athletic
To me thats Nuff said :P

snp
1/22/2007, 12:55 AM
I know I say this a lot, but this is one of the dumbest threads I've stumbled upon. Probably top-10.

Blues1
1/22/2007, 01:19 AM
And Im serious as hell . PT should be the # ONE pick in the draft , Versatile as all getout. Athletic , Team player .
GOOD luck PT

For Loyality - A Team Player - For Never Giving Up - For Versatilty - For Heart - For Over Coming Adversity & Probably Big Disappointment (His Junior Year) - For Hanging In and Not Quiting or Transfering - PT Rates AAA+

We've All seen "some number 4 - 5 - 6 -7" - Draft Round Picks Become Something Special to a Pro Team - Time Will Tell - ?

But it wouldn't surprise me to see PT make some Pro Team a Very Special Player ..(Lord Willing Barring Injuries)

Keep Rockin PT

olevetonahill
1/22/2007, 01:32 AM
I know I say this a lot, but this is one of the dumbest threads I've stumbled upon. Probably top-10.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anonymous
1/22/2007, 09:21 AM
I'm convinced... you're nuts

DeBarr
1/22/2007, 09:32 AM
I really hope this is a joke. I'm sure Paul is a great guy, but c'mon, be serious.

crawfish
1/22/2007, 09:35 AM
I really hope this is a joke. I'm sure Paul is a great guy, but c'mon, be serious.

Nobody jokes on this board. Get real.

sooneron
1/22/2007, 10:04 AM
This thread would get two stars on the Mosoon scale.

BIG_IKE
1/22/2007, 10:09 AM
LOL.....PT is a a jack of all trades. He's good at everything, but not GREAT at anything.

Spanish Sooner
1/22/2007, 10:32 AM
I want the cowboys to sign PT, not for a wide reciever, as a permanent holder on field goals...I trust PT to never drop the ball when the game is on the line

MiccoMacey
1/22/2007, 10:32 AM
PT is NOT a team player. He's getting all this pub for free.

It's a known fact to those of us in the know that PT refused to play QB when Bob asked him back in August.

It wasn't until some pictures surfaced that he recanted and became our leader.

This story is true. I snope'd it.

8timechamps
1/22/2007, 11:04 AM
This story is true. I snope'd it.

I also saw it on the website that people can leave their inner most secrets. It's true!

SoonerStormchaser
1/22/2007, 11:41 AM
I'd just hope he gets DRAFTED!

TheUnnamedSooner
1/22/2007, 12:45 PM
I don't think you should be starting threads after you've been drinking for most of the night oleve! ;)

Desert Sapper
1/22/2007, 12:54 PM
Paul is tall, fast, a team player, and he has good hands. We were so thin at QB, we didn't really use the full breadth of his talents. He'll do well in the combine and probably get drafted higher than many of us think. I wish him the best. I hope the Cowboys take him as a WR.

soonerinabilene
1/22/2007, 01:00 PM
if character meant ANYTHING to an owner or coach in the nfl, thompson would get a shot. unfortunately, this is the nfl we are talking about.

fwsooner22
1/22/2007, 01:16 PM
GOOD luck PT

WOW

SouthFortySooner
1/22/2007, 01:30 PM
...as I said, (ol tareyton ad), ... if he gets drafted. I'll eat my hat.