PDA

View Full Version : Sooners in the super bowl

southern sooner
1/21/2007, 11:51 PM
Hard for me to pull for the Bears, even though we have 4 sooners on the team. None of them are starting, and I cant stand the thought of Ced Benson getting a ring. Thoughts? Are you guys pulling for them even though our 4 beloved sooners are out?

olevetonahill
1/21/2007, 11:54 PM
Dont sweat it
the Colts are gonna win it :D

Jello Biafra
1/22/2007, 12:03 AM
Dont sweat it
the Colts are gonna win it :D

not so sure......bears already a 7 point dog? the defense is really good if you haven't noticed.....

olevetonahill
1/22/2007, 12:13 AM
not so sure......bears already a 7 point dog? the defense is really good if you haven't noticed.....
Dont know about the dog thing Bro , But Tommie is out :eek:

Rhino
1/22/2007, 12:13 AM
Are you guys pulling for them even though our 4 beloved sooners are out? Bradley's ankle will be ready by the Super Bowl.

Runnels will probably be deemed inactive again, unless there's an injury somewhere on the two-deep.

Ash
1/22/2007, 12:14 AM
Bears just shut down the #1 offense in the NFL

Ash
1/22/2007, 12:15 AM
and I only wish the hit Urlacher put on Coulston in the 4th quarter was on Reggie Shrub instead.

GottaHavePride
1/22/2007, 12:28 AM
Bears. Defintely Bears.

I'm just ****ed Tommie and Dusty won't get to play.

Harry Beanbag
1/22/2007, 06:42 AM
http://www.bonham.com/clients/ColtsLogo.jpg

MamaMia
1/22/2007, 09:17 AM
Hard for me to pull for the Bears, even though we have 4 sooners on the team. None of them are starting, and I cant stand the thought of Ced Benson getting a ring. Thoughts? Are you guys pulling for them even though our 4 beloved sooners are out?But doesn't everyone on the team get a ring?

Jello Biafra
1/22/2007, 05:47 PM
But doesn't everyone on the team get a ring?
indeed. all the way down to the cheerleaders....doh nevermind, mckaskey's sorry asss fired them about 10 years ago.....

OK2LA
1/22/2007, 07:39 PM
Darrel Reed plays for the Colts :D

TXBOOMER
1/22/2007, 07:56 PM
I am pulling for the colts. If the bears win I hope Bradley has a big day.

The fake Adrian Peterson plays for the Bears. When the Real AD get's in the league the NFL should force that spare for da' bears to take an alias (HE HATE ME).

CrimsonChampion
1/23/2007, 06:34 PM
Yea it sucks that Tommie H. anchored that D all the way to the playoffs then has a season ender. I'm not pulling for either team, unless Bradley plays.

i'm just gonna sit down and not sweat over the game, since we gotta wait until september to get saucy again. Atleast there are four major golf tourneys and Tiger will be ready to impress again. That kinda helps me get through the depressing time of no football. I enjoy watching greatness, don't think I know a Sooner that doesn't.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/23/2007, 06:56 PM
DA BEARSSS! If the Colts win, we will all have to endure a stepped-up lovefest for Payton Manning, and I don't like bob Irsay.

Boffingham
1/23/2007, 08:19 PM
Did you see JD on the sideline of he NFC C game? he looked like a little kid, always smiling and laughing...he's having a great time

Vic n Tulsa
1/24/2007, 06:16 PM
indeed. all the way down to the cheerleaders....doh nevermind, mckaskey's sorry asss fired them about 10 years ago.....

Don't worry. Cedric Benson and Nathan Vashar will see plenty of playing time in the SB and guarantee the Sooner bench warmers a Ring!

Jello Biafra
1/24/2007, 08:12 PM
Don't worry. Cedric Benson and Nathan Vashar will see plenty of playing time in the SB and guarantee the Sooner bench warmers a Ring!

rofl......nice, dick.

truth be known, benson is lucky adrian peterson is hurt or he would be third string and vasher is only in there and playing because we are missing two dbacks and they don't want to risk injury to the best special teams player this year. trust me, the fans in chicago love EVERY single sooner left on this team......the texas boys?.....eh. not so much. take em or leave em....

Big Red Ron
1/28/2007, 04:46 PM
Bradley and Harris have more to do with the Bears being in the Super Bowl than Benson and maybe Vasher too.

King Crimson
1/28/2007, 04:52 PM
cedric benson is one of the most overrated CFB rb's in recent memory.

he and me both gained 100 yards against OU's D the same number of times.

soonerhubs
1/28/2007, 05:28 PM

Vasher I think is a great player for the Bears, but to give props to Cedric for the offense is like giving props to the towel boy for a football team's victory.

Ike
1/28/2007, 05:36 PM
I am pulling for the colts. If the bears win I hope Bradley has a big day.

The fake Adrian Peterson plays for the Bears. When the Real AD get's in the league the NFL should force that spare for da' bears to take an alias (HE HATE ME).

Naturally I'm pulling for The Bears.

And don't knock AP. The guy's tough as nails, and always seems to rip off one or two big runs when he's in the backfield.

kelloggOUballa
1/28/2007, 06:48 PM
how in the world could anyone pull for Peyton Manning and the Colts?

Texas Golfer
1/28/2007, 08:54 PM
I've got to root for the Sooners (North) whether they play or not. And I hate the Mannings!

poke4christ
1/29/2007, 01:32 AM
Defense wins championships.

Big Red Ron
1/29/2007, 10:11 AM
Defense wins championships.How would you know?

Jello Biafra
1/29/2007, 05:30 PM
How would you know?

rofl.....nice. but, it is the best post poke4 has EVAR made on this forum....

poke4christ
1/29/2007, 05:42 PM
rofl.....nice. but, it is the best post poke4 has EVAR made on this forum....

And yet BRR negs me. No big deal though. Just chop it up to the 30% or so of my spek that is simply people neging me for no reason.

Harry Beanbag
1/29/2007, 05:56 PM
And yet BRR negs me. No big deal though. Just chop it up to the 30% or so of my spek that is simply people neging me for no reason.

You're a poke, that's reason enough.

Salt City Sooner
1/29/2007, 10:27 PM
I'm not the biggest Manning fan in the world (although I don't have anything against him either, if there's one Manning I'd pull for, it'd be him), but after all Dungy's been through recently, especially with his son, not to mention all the "he'll never win the big one" talk that's hung over his head since his Tampa days, I AM pulling for the Colts. He's been nothing but class all the way.

Jello Biafra
1/29/2007, 10:47 PM
I'm not the biggest Manning fan in the world (although I don't have anything against him either, if there's one Manning I'd pull for, it'd be him), but after all Dungy's been through recently, especially with his son, not to mention all the "he'll never win the big one" talk that's hung over his head since his Tampa days, I AM pulling for the Colts. He's been nothing but class all the way.

screw them and their "can't win the big one" talk.....

what about my bears?!?!?! where's the love......like em or hate em. they'll be there for a couple of years anyway.

Big Red Ron
1/30/2007, 10:38 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gifSooners in the super bowl (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1777146#post1777146)1/29/2007 09:48 PMSucks to get neg spek, huh?lol, not when it's grey dude. Come get me when you get about 4 million more spek points, then you'll be about half way to mine and perhaps then it'll show red neg on me aggie.

"If ya can't lick 'em, poke 'em" Eh?