PDA

View Full Version : He took up 4 parking places!

Hot Rod
1/20/2007, 09:52 PM
I go to eat last night and the parking lot is full (as is usually on a Friday night) and someone decides to park diagonally in 4 places. I can understand taking up 2 places, since the lines are covered in ice, but this was a little ridiculous.

Sooner_Bob
1/20/2007, 10:11 PM
crap like that drives me crazy.

crawfish
1/20/2007, 10:16 PM
Somebody did that when I was in HS (3 spaces, not four), so we straddled both sides of his car so he couldn't get in. He was pretty ****ed when we strolled out after letting him steam for about five minutes and pulled away.

BeetDigger
1/20/2007, 10:16 PM
My wife was just watching Fried Green Tomatoes. I love the scene where, after her parking space was taken by two young smartalick girls who state "Face it, we're younger and faster", she slams into their car and dents the hell out of it and says "Face it, I'm older and have more insurance."

You should have just t-boned the car and drove off. It's private property, there are no traffic laws being broken and the driver would have to find you and prove it's you.

Ok, that's a bit harsh, but it would be great to give them a nice door ding.

Hot Rod
1/20/2007, 10:19 PM
Well, I parked in one of the spaces as best I could, and my friend keyed the car with a big X on the hood. Maybe he'll think twice about doing that next time.

He later suggested that we should've played tic-tac-toe on the hood.