PDA

View Full Version : OU's faster pace

OUmillenium
1/20/2007, 07:59 PM
Noticed over the last few games that the young guys are shooting with a lot of confidence. Sooners looking to fast break and create some offense. Ya think Calvin would have done that with this bunch? Answer...no. His excuse would have been we are not deep enough to fast break. Or we need to control the ball on offense and limit the time the other team has the ball.

Thanks for all the hard work and D Calvin(and the Final Four appearance) but I am now ready to get back in the arena of scoring from the fast break, taking 3s off the dribble occasionally, and getting the other team out of their comfort zone.

Wonder if we slow it down v. KU and Mizzou this year? Those teams will run like mad.

Great game v. NU the other night. Good to see the emergence of Nate Carter, I have been ripping him for 2 years but now he has elevated his game and I love it. Good leadership, great rebounding & FTs, and solid D. Crocker and Maze are playing like they have been in the Billy Ball system and I love it. Neal found his stroke. Griffin is jumping out of the gym and taking it to the rack. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game today v. Baylor. Baylor jumps out to 10-2 lead then here we come once we got it to 21-20, it was up and down the court with us scoring FB points and nice 3s while playing tough D and rebounding like men. Awesome perfomance. Another great game by Nate, nice stroke by Neal, Maze/Crocker/Johnson did great on offense pushing & slashing. Griffin and Longar were good inside. Welcome back LL. Godbold solid. Walker = crap as usual. Gerber got some sugar. Nice 3 Kellen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coaching staff is doing wonders. Now get ready for 2 tough games.