PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one mad at KWTV For interrupting

stoopified
1/20/2007, 12:52 PM
the Jeff Capel show for weather updates?They had two five minute interruptions last week .Why on earth couldn't they do it during commercial breaks?That was bad enough but they did it again this week.Personally I don't think these weather BULLETINS are telling us anything we don't already know so why interrupt Jeff Capel?Thank you,rant over.

Newbomb Turk
1/20/2007, 01:26 PM
no - you're not the only one.

Thanks for telling us it's raining, and that you didn't get the forecast right.

Okieflyer
1/20/2007, 03:57 PM
I was mad about that too! Because it was right the middle of his answer about the Tech incident. I caught it uninterupted later on CSTV. :D

SleestakSooner
1/20/2007, 03:58 PM
Ditto,

BajaOklahoma
1/20/2007, 07:42 PM
Commercials pay the bills. They can't afford to miss the commercial or they lose money. :mad:

OUmillenium
1/20/2007, 07:45 PM
Newsflash! There WAS ice on the roads. It is now raining some. How do they stretch that into 5 minutes? Since the Big Tornado our news/weather guys have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard on weather cut-ins. Turn it down a notch *********s, there is something called the Weather Channel that most of us can flip to. For those who do not have cable, there farming background should be able to help them forecast better than the teleprompt readers.

Focker out...

SleestakSooner
1/20/2007, 07:46 PM
For most any other program (unless there is a tornado threat) they will only cut in during the commercials. Two weeks in a row they cut in to the interview with coach. No respect, bet money they wouldn't do that to Stoops. But then, the Bob Stoops show gets better ratings.