PDA

View Full Version : Dear GHP and PG;

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 09:08 PM
Weren't those frat guys in Pad Thai annoying? Also, why go to a place called Pad Thai and not order the pad thai?

your stalker,
OUAndy1807

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 09:11 PM
I went to Red Lobster once
ordered a cheese burger asked em to Hold the cheese ;)

GottaHavePride
1/19/2007, 09:24 PM
Sonnomabitch!

Actually I didn't pay that much attention to the frat dudes. And I guess I just felt like curry today. PG almost always orders the spicy stir-fry, but today she was worried it would unclog her head too much.

proud gonzo
1/19/2007, 09:25 PM
ok, if you're ever somewhere we are and you DO say hi, I'm going to kick you in the shins for not saying hi!

Scott D
1/19/2007, 09:26 PM
why would she be worried about that? she afraid her brain is turning to liquid and might seep out her nose? :D

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 09:30 PM
my cat is trying to eat our leftover pad thai through the styrofoam box right now. she's left about 5 sets of teeth marks.

soonerboomer93
1/19/2007, 09:33 PM
sorry, my friends and I will calm down next time

all you had to do was ask

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 09:41 PM
sorry, my friends and I will calm down next time

all you had to do was ask
one of them asked for sweet and sour sauce for his pad thai, and he was disappointed when they brought him their version of the sweet and sour and not the sickeningly sweet red sugar sauce he was used to.

GottaHavePride
1/19/2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah, someone should have told him the place was Thai, not Chinese.

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah, someone should have told him the place was good, not crap.
fixed it for ye.

Mongo
1/19/2007, 10:02 PM
please tell me where Pad Thai is at. the wife unti is out of town and i have a chance to experiment.

Plus, give me suggestions of what to order.

proud gonzo
1/19/2007, 10:09 PM
southeast corner of jenkins and lindsey. order anything on the menu. you'll be happy.

I usually get the spicy stir fry with chicken, but i also really like the panang curry. I don't just stick to those because nothing else is good--i just like the spicy stir fry so much, I never want to order something different. The spring rolls are awesome and so is the satay. I've never had anything there that wasn't good.

try the thai tea.

Mongo
1/19/2007, 10:12 PM
do they have the spicy stir fry with shrimp?

And how spicy is it? I love me some scorching food.

Whats up with the tea?

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 10:14 PM
please tell me where Pad Thai is at. the wife unti is out of town and i have a chance to experiment.

Plus, give me suggestions of what to order.

Ah a slow, lob pitch rite over the plate , and Im forcing my self to NOT hit it over the fence :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 10:20 PM
Pad Thai has really gotten better in the last year or so. Never had anything bad there, but the Pad Thai is very good (make sure to tell them you want it spicy). Chicken satay is excellent

Mongo
1/19/2007, 10:22 PM
Ah a slow, lob pitch rite over the plate , and Im forcing my self to NOT hit it over the fence :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

I believe you did you dirty old bastard:D

best hooker on the menu / olevet:D

proud gonzo
1/19/2007, 10:25 PM
i don't know if they have shrimp or not--i don't eat it, so i don't pay attention. and if you order the spicy stir fry and tell them spicy, it's spicy.

the tea has some spices and a splash of half and half--it's REALLY good.

yermom
1/19/2007, 10:40 PM
they will get spicy, it basically goes from 1-5

they have shrimp in other stuff, i'm sure you can get it in stir fry. the Tom Yum Shrimp was pretty good the other day

i almost always get the panang curry or the pad thai

Andy and CVS should hang out... and not talk to each other

Mjcpr
1/19/2007, 10:44 PM

Oh, bummer.....any chance they could make an exception for Mongo?

Mongo
1/19/2007, 10:48 PM
Oh, bummer.....any chance they could make an exception for Mongo?

i'm at least a size 8

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 10:49 PM
I believe you did you dirty old bastard:D

:D
I represent that remark :eek:
My parents were married when I was borned , Why they wouldnt let be an ossifer in the A/F ;)
Sorry Homey ;)

Fugue
1/19/2007, 10:50 PM
i'm at least a size 8

Pat is sure that anything over a 3 is a myth. :texan:

Mjcpr
1/19/2007, 10:52 PM
Pat is sure that anything over a 3 is a myth. :texan:

Fugue is going to be ****ed when he finds out his wife has taken to posting under his username.

OUAndy1807
1/19/2007, 10:59 PM

they have shrimp in other stuff, i'm sure you can get it in stir fry. the Tom Yum Shrimp was pretty good the other day

heh. I am a ***** about going up to people. I have seen yermom at Teds, the black keys concert, and about a million times on campus and never approached him.

Scott D
1/19/2007, 11:05 PM
afraid he's going to sic doleo on you?

colleyvillesooner
1/20/2007, 01:18 AM

:mad:

1stTimeCaller
1/20/2007, 03:16 AM

I'm the common factor there as I have met both of them in person and they refuse to say hi to anyone else from here.

Tiptonsooner
1/20/2007, 07:59 AM
I bumped into yermon at a football game this year. I was exiting the bathroom as he was goin in. I said hi, but it's a man rule or something, men don't talk in the bathroom.