PDA

View Full Version : Some people should have to have

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 11:53 AM
License to breathe
A ditsy broad called me 2:30 this morning
Asking me what a bank does with repoed cars and such . I tell her they take bids on em . some send em to the auction etc.
she asked me what I thot a 98 forerunner would bring , 170,000 miles . . I tell her any where from 1000 to 2000,
She then asks me if She could get some one to go to the bank and offer em 2 grand , I tell her Yea but if they take it they want cash , she said she had that. So i tell HER to go offer it to em, she said she cant cause they REPOED from HER :eek:
to sum this stupid tale up . she was 3 months behind on the payments , Now wants to try to scam the bank into selling to her .
I Said you dumb bitch if you have 2000 why in hell didnt you just make the damn payments ? She hung up on me :D
Oh well, guess I wont be getting any more of that:D

dolemitesooner
1/19/2007, 11:56 AM
OLE vet...I am not ****ing kidding you ...YOu are mw new ****ing hero ...**** dean..OMG THAT IS SOME OF THE FUNNIEST **** EVER....

You can be my other grandfather ..Jaux is the other

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 12:22 PM
OLE vet...I am not ****ing kidding you ...YOu are mw new ****ing hero ...**** dean..OMG THAT IS SOME OF THE FUNNIEST **** EVER....

You can be my other grandfather ..Jaux is the other
No way in hell would I claim you as a descendant from My loins :D

Jerk
1/19/2007, 12:25 PM
Hahahahahahaahahaahahaa!

TopDaugIn2000
1/19/2007, 12:26 PM
*sniff sniff* you said I could call you ANY TIME for car help.......*sniff sniff*

fadada1
1/19/2007, 12:31 PM
classic.

what's she look like???

i mean... would you.... hit it?

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 12:50 PM
*sniff sniff* you said I could call you ANY TIME for car help.......*sniff sniff*
I would never call you a name like that :eek:

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 12:51 PM
classic.

what's she look like???

i mean... would you.... hit it?

Hawt , but stupid , and Yes ;)

Jerk
1/19/2007, 01:11 PM
My mom liked you, vet...

:eek:

Osce0la
1/19/2007, 01:17 PM
How much did she owe on the car? If she still owed more than $2K it could've been a half smart move on her part (other than the ****ed up credit part). If nothing else, she could get someone else to go to the bank and get the car, then sign the title over to her afterwards...

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 02:58 PM
How much did she owe on the car? If she still owed more than $2K it could've been a half smart move on her part (other than the ****ed up credit part). If nothing else, she could get someone else to go to the bank and get the car, then sign the title over to her afterwards...
Actualy its totaly stupid . They gonna add on repo fees, then sue her for the differance , add in attorney fees, court costs , collection fees and get a defiecency judgment , attach her house and wages . dumb bitch should have just made the damn payments .

Osce0la
1/19/2007, 03:06 PM
Actualy its totaly stupid . They gonna add on repo fees, then sue her for the differance , add in attorney fees, court costs , collection fees and get a defiecency judgment , attach her house and wages . dumb bitch should have just made the damn payments .
heh...good point...as I told pb4 earlier, I am a little slow today :D

dolemitesooner
1/19/2007, 03:08 PM
No way in hell would I claim you as a descendant from My loins :D
Why not :(

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 03:12 PM
Why not :(
Cause you aint cute like me :P

dolemitesooner
1/19/2007, 03:14 PM
BULL****

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 03:21 PM
BULL****
:D

TheHumanAlphabet
1/19/2007, 04:07 PM
License to breathe
A ditsy broad called me 2:30 this morning ...blah, blah, blah :D

Was this a crank call? Why would you speak with someone at 2:30 am?

Why would she call you - wrong number?

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 04:13 PM
Was this a crank call? Why would you speak with someone at 2:30 am?

Why would she call you - wrong number?
2:30 am is ok with me
Now 6:30 or 8: am you might get shot :D
She called me cause She thot I cared :eek:
Dayum women give it up a few times then think the own you :eek:

Frozen Sooner
1/19/2007, 04:26 PM

Amazing how few people understand this.

Foreclosure or repossession doesn't mean you don't still owe the money.

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 04:36 PM
Amazing how few people understand this.

Foreclosure or repossession doesn't mean you don't still owe the money.
So true They somehow think they are getting over on " the.man "

Frozen Sooner
1/19/2007, 05:12 PM
I used to get people all the time who'd walk in to the branch and try to hand me their keys. I'd just look at 'em and say "This look like a car lot? I don't want your damn car, I want you to pay your bills."

Then I'd explain to them that the process would go like this:

1. We take your car.
2. We sell the car after receiving three "reasonable" bids.
3. Whatever's left over, we come after YOUR *** for. In Alaska, that includes wage garnishment and attachment of PFDs. We will get our money.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/19/2007, 05:39 PM
You know, if you can't afford it, then sell it. You will likely get more for it than the Bank would and owe less money...

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 11:18 PM
My whole point was if the ditsy bitch has 2000 laying around, why in hell didnt she just make the dam 120 a month payment :eek:
Oh and the BESTEST part is IT was her KIDS car , The bank repoed it on his BD . And she Cried like a winny bitch ;)