Texas
1/18/2007, 11:16 PM
It's also somebody on the Oklahoma coaching staff :D

SoonerTerry
1/19/2007, 05:13 AM
Really? Why did you cut the head off?:rolleyes:

Texas
1/19/2007, 08:51 AM
I didnt take the pic. link (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4747564&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 09:34 AM
:texan: succs

Boomer.....
1/19/2007, 09:38 AM
At least he is interested in girls, unlike :mack:

SoonerTerry
1/19/2007, 11:37 AM
We encountered a problem. The reason reported was:

There was a problem looking up the post in our database.

This is not necessarily an error. If you feel this is an error then it could be something as simple as your browser not being set to accept cookies. If you feel this error is a problem with the server then please contact [email protected] and let us know what exactly went wrong so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Otherwise, please use your back button to return to the previous page.

HornFans Home | Contact Us

Heres your broke link...

SoonerTerry
1/19/2007, 11:42 AM
I didnt take the pic. link (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4747564&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)

Ok, so whoever took the pic told you it was an oklahoma coach?

On another subject, I'm actually a wealthy landowner in south africa, and I need help gettin my millions out of the country. Can you help me?:rolleyes:

Texas
1/19/2007, 03:15 PM
The took the link down...you know them hornfans mods...

OK2LA
1/19/2007, 04:59 PM
That friggin site sawks. If you get more than 8 people on there at a time, it crashes - search feature is f'd up, and in general - very difficult to get around. You'd figure that you guys would be able to scrounge up enough money to get a better site - you're supposed to be the biggest/best/richest sumbiotches in the land right?

olevetonahill
1/19/2007, 08:37 PM
That friggin site sawks. If you get more than 8 people on there at a time, it crashes - search feature is f'd up, and in general - very difficult to get around. You'd figure that you guys would be able to scrounge up enough money to get a better site - you're supposed to be the biggest/best/richest sumbiotches in the land right?
:texan: succs
what do you expect from a bunch of :texan: s :confused:

birddog
1/19/2007, 09:33 PM
The took the link down...you know them hornfans mods...

actually, no, i don't. i have no interest in hanging around whorn fans, internet or otherwise.

SoonerTerry
1/20/2007, 12:12 AM
Actually I'm ****ed that the LINK didnt say something like, "BEWARE whornage beond this portal"
All that nasty *** orange nearly crashed my system, well it didnt almost crash but my pc sent me a msg that if I wanted to look a that **** hole site again, to do it on a DELL.

StormySooner-IN
1/20/2007, 01:11 AM
I clicked the link and got this....

look at it carefully

We cannot proceed.

We encountered an error. The reason reported was: There was a problem looking up the post in our database.
This is not necessarily an error.

also down below

If you see any typographical errors (it's so hard to find good help these days)Meaning we don't have a clue how to spell and we can't understand what the comments from people, (not Fexas fans), that can spell, that say "you spelled _____ wrong" mean.:texan:

Hook 'emsuccs

Texas
1/20/2007, 05:49 PM
nice smack

birddog
1/21/2007, 05:25 PM
nice smack

well, you didn't give us too much to work with. some anonymous dude with an ou bag?!

it would have been better if it was a playgirl or something. or mabe in austin a man looking at girls is considered "unusual."

Texas
1/23/2007, 01:12 AM
the guy was on the phone with a recruit while he was doing this. that was the best part. too bad the HF mods are the way they are.

OK2LA
1/23/2007, 08:26 PM
the guy was on the phone with a recruit while he was doing this. that was the best part. too bad the HF mods are the way they are.

Why was this the best part?

I was actually thinking that it's too bad that you're* such a coward, and shaking like a little biotch while trying to take his picture. Why didn't you* just take a picture of his friggin face?!? I know, because you* were hoping to get a picture of him w/ out him knowing about it, but you* forgot about that stupid sound your phone makes when you take a picture with it, and you* don't know how to turn it off. :texan:

It WAS a great idea, and it is funny, but it's kinda like telling a joke, and messing up the punch line.

Not so much.

Run your weak smak somewhere else.

*if YOU didn't take the pic, then don't take it personally.

Texas
1/24/2007, 03:23 AM
I didnt....I'm sure somebody that clicked the link before it was taken down can confirm.

olevetonahill
1/24/2007, 04:19 AM
nice smack
Weak smack :texan: weak
YOU bring a picture to OUR Board off some dude holding a bag lookin at Pron ( nttawwt)
You Deserve No More consideration From US
But I wiil give you this OK ?
**** Off dip **** :rolleyes:

SoonerTerry
1/24/2007, 05:25 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to olevetonahill again