PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Dez White or Tolliver?

8timechamps
1/18/2007, 07:19 PM
I check Rivals a couple of times a week, and they are both still showing undecided. I thought we had a better shot at getting White, but haven't heard lately.

BASSooner
1/18/2007, 08:15 PM
i think we're off toliver's list. According to rivals and scout, he's a gator or tiger.

The Consumate Showman
1/18/2007, 10:48 PM
I check Rivals a couple of times a week, and they are both still showing undecided. I thought we had a better shot at getting White, but haven't heard lately.

I think you are talking about Dez BRYANT, yes?

I think you can go ahead and chalk up Tolliver as an LSloser commit...I have to say though, Tolliver is a really nice kid and I wish him nothing but the best.

Bryant, on the other hand, is a joke. He drops OU becuase we supposedly don't throw enough as an offense??? And then he goes out and says that Arkansas and AtM are 2 of his top 5??? Kid needs to watch some OU games.

We may not throw 30-40 times every game, but I think we are doing a better job of being a balanced attack...if we could only overcome Bob's conservative attitude toward the O...

BASSooner
1/18/2007, 10:52 PM

I think you can go ahead and chalk up Tolliver as an LSloser commit...I have to say though, Tolliver is a really nice kid and I wish him nothing but the best.

Bryant, on the other hand, is a joke. He drops OU becuase we supposedly don't throw enough as an offense??? And then he goes out and says that Arkansas and AtM are 2 of his top 5??? Kid needs to watch some OU games.

We may not throw 30-40 times every game, but I think we are doing a better job of being a balanced attack...if we could only overcome Bob's conservative attitude toward the O...
Hopefully that will change due to the departure of AD.

LSUdeek
1/18/2007, 11:47 PM
Bryant is LSU's if we want him, but I don't know if the kid will have the grades.

8timechamps
1/19/2007, 02:08 AM

YEP, it was dez Bryant. Don't think Dez White will be coming back to play for OU.

Man, I really liked Tolliver. Oh well, can't get 'em all.

Thanks for the info.

The Consumate Showman
1/19/2007, 04:58 PM
Bryant is LSU's if we want him, but I don't know if the kid will have the grades.

From what I've been told from a friend out in East Texas is that LSU backed off Dez because of his grades...Who knows. Still a ways before NSD.

OSUAggie
1/19/2007, 05:29 PM
Dez is due to be in SWO next weekend. OSU insiders feel pretty confident he'll commit... Grades are still a ?

The Consumate Showman
1/20/2007, 02:01 AM
Dez is due to be in SWO next weekend. OSU insiders feel that after Big Daddy Boone opens up his wallet to the 4 star WR prospect and relays a little ca$$h flow with the promise of more to come he'll commit... Grades are still a ?Yeah right! Never at Sheep Humping State! Boone's executives - erh, I mean, "professors" - have those "grade things" under control man!

Fixed free of charge.

OSUAggie
1/20/2007, 11:32 AM
Who's the NCAA investigating again?

starrca23
1/20/2007, 12:25 PM
Hi pot! This is the kettle just calling to let you know that you are black.:D

OSUAggie
1/20/2007, 12:30 PM
Racist

The Consumate Showman
1/20/2007, 02:20 PM
Who's the NCAA investigating again?

And who's been on MORE probationary time from the NCAA due to violations?

I believe you guys have the upper hand on that one...

Just a matter of time before t-bone gets you guys in hot water again...

OSUAggie
1/22/2007, 10:51 AM
And who's been on MORE probationary time from the NCAA due to violations?

I believe you guys have the upper hand on that one...

Just a matter of time before t-bone gets you guys in hot water again...

Time spent, it's pretty much equal. You have a few more instances of major violations, however. But, since the NCAA loves you (contrary to what your t-shirt fans think), they levy "public reprimand" as a sentence for what they deem to be major violations while handing OSU the closest thing to the death penalty for virtually the same types of violations.

8timechamps
1/22/2007, 11:00 AM
But, since the NCAA loves you (contrary to what your t-shirt fans think),

You're kidding, right?!

Their still ****ed over the time spent in court to allow schools/conferences to negotiate their own TV contracts.

OSUAggie
1/22/2007, 11:44 AM
If they are, it's not evidenced by the way they levy sanctions on your violations.

starrca23
1/22/2007, 12:38 PM
You shouldn't admit that it is equal. You cheat and still can't win?!:)

OUmillenium
1/22/2007, 12:45 PM
heh...

freshchris05
1/22/2007, 09:38 PM
Time spent, it's pretty much equal. You have a few more instances of major violations, however. But, since the NCAA loves you (contrary to what your t-shirt fans think), they levy "public reprimand" as a sentence for what they deem to be major violations while handing OSU the closest thing to the death penalty for virtually the same types of violations.

calm down AGGot... T-shirt fans? coming from aggie its laughable... you guys make t-shirts about OU even if you lose.. as long as you play it close you feel like you are entitled to something... since pickens is so generous with the check book you might want to buyout a screen printer to cut out the middle man...

BASSooner
1/22/2007, 09:50 PM
this new change should take place badly. Players these days are hypocritical and/or wishy-washy.