PDA

View Full Version : Today has sucked a ton

royalfan5
1/17/2007, 09:50 PM
Pretty much the only silver lining to my day is the fact that I had some beer in the fridge. Everything was pretty much unpleasant, and the laundry broke so I have no pants for tomorrow. Good thing I have overalls like a good Nebraskan.

Mongo
1/17/2007, 09:54 PM
Walls?

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 09:58 PM
Pretty much the only silver lining to my day is the fact that I had some beer in the fridge. Everything was pretty much unpleasant, and the laundry broke so I have no pants for tomorrow. Good thing I have overalls like a good Nebraskan.

Hey, the Sooner basketball team is laying a beatdown, so it can't all be bad.

Oh. Whoops. ;)

royalfan5
1/17/2007, 10:04 PM
Hey, the Sooner basketball team is laying a beatdown, so it can't all be bad.

Oh. Whoops. ;)
:mad:

Sooner_Havok
1/17/2007, 10:29 PM

The only beer in my chill chest is natty lite, from the texas tech game, that someone brought over, that has not been touched or moved since it was placed there by him before the texas tech game. In my book, having GOOD beer in the chill chest is always a silver lining :D

SicEmBaylor
1/17/2007, 10:31 PM
Last night I met up with a friend of a friend whom I've never met for a beer. I ordered a Shiner thinking it would come in a bottle, but they put it in a rather large glass. It took both of my small hands to pick the thing up and drink it. Anyway, it was actually very good. I enjoyed it.

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 10:40 PM
Dude. You have Spider-Ham as an avatar.

That rules so much it's unbelievable.

Sooner_Havok
1/17/2007, 10:43 PM
Dude. You have Spider-Ham as an avatar.

That rules so much it's unbelievable.

You noticed that huh?