PDA

View Full Version : If I needed to send a fax

royalfan5
1/17/2007, 12:11 PM
where would I go to do this. Does Fedex/Kinko's send faxes?

sooner_born_1960
1/17/2007, 12:12 PM
Yes.

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 12:23 PM
Step 1: Fax machine.
Step 3: Profit.

olevetonahill
1/17/2007, 12:42 PM
Your Public Library
It also helps em raise a lil money

sooner n houston
1/17/2007, 12:47 PM
Your church.

BajaOklahoma
1/17/2007, 12:55 PM
Your computer?
Scan and send.

ChickSoonerFan
1/17/2007, 12:58 PM
try dialing 9 first.

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 01:15 PM
Do me a favor-don't go to your local bank and ask them to do it.

It always annoys me when people expect us to be their local Kinko's. I had someone bring a 40 page document in once that they expected me to fax long distance.

Osce0la
1/17/2007, 01:24 PM
Pick up your phone. Dial the number of the fax machine you are trying to reach. When it picks up, read off everything in a very high pitched, kinda squeaky tone. It'll send. Trust me.

1/17/2007, 01:27 PM
FAX.

lol

ChickSoonerFan
1/17/2007, 01:56 PM
YOU HAVE TO DIAL 9 FIRST!!!!

BudSooner
1/17/2007, 02:12 PM
:dean: Use the post office you wanker.

:D

Dio
1/17/2007, 02:17 PM

It always annoys me when people expect us to be their local Kinko's. I had someone bring a 40 page document in once that they expected me to fax long distance.

Especially when there is a Kinko's ACROSS THE DAMN STREET!!!

SicEmBaylor
1/17/2007, 02:20 PM

I won't ask for a fax; instead, can I have a loan for a large sum of money? And by loan I mean gift.

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 02:45 PM
Especially when there is a Kinko's ACROSS THE DAMN STREET!!!

Heh, yep. And they always pull this stunt on Friday or something.

I came awfully close to just beating people for this. That and bitching about there not being any coffee in the lobby. I thought about showing up in a Starbuck's outfit once.

Fortunately, the new branch is one of those inside-a-store dealies and there's a Starbuck's like 20 feet away, so we don't provide coffee.

Or even better, the people who don't bank with you but expect you to drop everything and notarize some document that's scribbled on the back of an envelope.

jk the sooner fan
1/17/2007, 02:51 PM
i use kinkos but it aint cheap

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 02:54 PM
Lot cheaper than me charging you $1 a page though.

Telling people that's what it costs gets 'em out of the branch real quicklike.

Dio
1/17/2007, 03:11 PM
Fortunately, the new branch is one of those inside-a-store dealies and there's a Starbuck's like 20 feet away, so we don't provide coffee.

All the holidays and weekends you can work! Been there, done that.

Or even better, the people who don't bank with you but expect you to drop everything and notarize some document that's scribbled on the back of an envelope.

...that was already signed by their cousin Cleetus in Doo-rant

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah, they know better than to ask me to work on weekends. I'm sure I'll wind up doing it now and then, but my schedule is Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday.

jk the sooner fan
1/17/2007, 04:10 PM
kinko's is close to a buck a page for long distance........i've applied for a number of fed jobs and i have to fax my military stuff every single time....wonder what the library charges....or if they even do long distance

olevetonahill
1/17/2007, 05:48 PM
kinko's is close to a buck a page for long distance........i've applied for a number of fed jobs and i have to fax my military stuff every single time....wonder what the library charges....or if they even do long distance
My library charges 50 cent a pg , Thsts standard in the South Est Library system

soonerboomer93
1/17/2007, 06:41 PM

Actually, I may start doing this, it's a good idea. As much as they ****in charge me in transaction fee's and considering how much money is sitting in my accounts (and the whopping .5% interest they pay on my savings account)

:D

Tiptonsooner
1/17/2007, 10:33 PM
If you need to send a fax to Stillwater,

Go to your bathroom, the large white seat looking thing is an aggie fax machine.

Just drop it in the bowl and press the silver handle, goes straight to Stillwater.

Press the silver handle twice for Austin.

OUinFLA
1/17/2007, 10:51 PM
If you need to send a fax to Stillwater,

Go to your bathroom, the large white seat looking thing is an aggie fax machine.

Just drop it in the bowl and press the silver handle, goes straight to Stillwater.

Press the silver handle twice for Austin.

Post of the day :D

olevetonahill
1/17/2007, 11:03 PM
Post of the day :D
Tru dat
had to spek him
But really people If you have to send a Fax and you dont have a machine . Go to your Library , they dont charge much Plus it helps em out , and It aint making anyone Rich .;)
Oh well hell While Im on my Library soap box , Donate a few bucks every year to em . Youd be surprised at what all YOUR local Library does for your community .
This a NON paid announcement ;)
Personaly I kick em a 100 bucks or so a year , I bet Yall spend more on coffee that you throw away than that