PDA

View Full Version : I just had an IM conversation with Doleo

proud gonzo
1/17/2007, 04:05 AM
and he was completely comprehensible, I don't think he misspelled things, and he was intelligent (p'raps even insightful).

Hell, I was about to start talking about Sun Tzu when he signed off.

1stTimeCaller
1/17/2007, 04:09 AM
cool, did you get a new dog?

Tailwind
1/17/2007, 05:14 AM
:D

Harry Beanbag
1/17/2007, 06:39 AM
Is it time for a Presidential Exploratory Committee?

Probably, doleo is a black muslim afterall.

OUinFLA
1/17/2007, 07:37 AM
Someone's stealing passwords again?

dolemitesooner
1/17/2007, 04:54 PM
Sshhhhh!!!

Melo
1/17/2007, 05:22 PM
Dont worry about it... Doleo's just been drinking again. Hell return to speaking Dizzoleoeze when he's sober.

dolemitesooner
1/17/2007, 05:42 PM
Dont worry about it... Doleo's just been drinking again. Hell return to speaking Dizzoleoeze when he's sober.
I was not drinking Beoncye.

Melo
1/17/2007, 05:43 PM

'Course you were. Why else would you type intelligently? ;)

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 05:46 PM

Good thing, too, or Jay-Z would want a word with you.

olevetonahill
1/17/2007, 06:01 PM
and he was completely comprehensible, I don't think he misspelled things, and he was intelligent (p'raps even insightful).

You start threads By lying to your friends :eek:

soonerboomer93
1/17/2007, 06:06 PM

you talked to Doleo on IM?

you really are sick, and it must be much worse then just the flu

crawfish
1/17/2007, 06:08 PM
On a completely unrelated note: the other day the family was sitting down to dinner, and we were asking the kids how their day went. When it came around to my sarcastic teenage son, he started to go into great detail of every minute of his day starting from the time he left. I stopped him after a few minutes and said, "thank you very much, James Joyce". To complete silence.

I'm unappreciated in my own home. :(

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 06:11 PM
On a completely unrelated note: the other day the family was sitting down to dinner, and we were asking the kids how their day went. When it came around to my sarcastic teenage son, he started to go into great detail of every minute of his day starting from the time he left. I stopped him after a few minutes and said, "thank you very much, James Joyce". To complete silence.

If it makes you feel better, that's friggin' hilarious.

proud gonzo
1/17/2007, 07:28 PM
no kidding--i'll have to remember that one for future use :D

BeetDigger
1/17/2007, 07:33 PM

Just bring home the pay check, don't track in and try to leave the TV remote in a place where the wife and kids can find it. :texan:

crawfish
1/18/2007, 11:05 AM
If it makes you feel better, that's friggin' hilarious.

In a creative writing class, I told the prof that Joyce was to lit majors what hazing was to frats. I got a chuckle. :)

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/18/2007, 11:40 AM
Everytime I talk to Dolemite on IM, he is giving me a play by play of him Pwning some noob on here :P

Melo
1/18/2007, 01:20 PM
Everytime I talk to Dolemite on IM, he is giving me a play by play of him Pwning some noob on here :P

I never get play by play noob pwnage. Am I the noob being pwnd? :(

yermom
1/18/2007, 01:25 PM
heh, pwn3d

dolemitesooner
1/18/2007, 04:38 PM
I never get play by play noob pwnage. Am I the noob being pwnd? :(
:cool:

proud gonzo
1/18/2007, 06:04 PM
heh