PDA

View Full Version : I found a NEW toy...!!!!!

Melo
1/17/2007, 12:41 AM
A friend of mine sent me this program-dealio. Called I-Doser. Told me a little bit about it, so I decided to research it. The term used for it:

The I-Doser application scientifically synchs your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or experience, as outlined by the dose you are taking. It does this through the use of a binaural beat dose that changes your brainwave patterns to make you feel a certain way. Binaural brainwave doses for every imaginable mood.

Its this "music" player that you play "songs" on. "songs" being a bunch of noise... but not annoying or difficult to listen to. When I read the descriptions on the doses, they contain specific levels of frequencies that your brain works at. Like, it has a specific range that allows for greater creativity, etc etc, that dose being the inspiring dose.

I was very skeptical and close-minded.. I tried the pot thing, just to see if it would work. The "song" was 45 minutes long, so I turned all my lights off, and closed my eyes and just focused on all the pulses. When it was finished, I got back on aim to talk to the guy who had sent me the program. Everything seemed much more funny. He sent me an episode of aqua teen hunger force, or whatever. I hate that show, but I am convinced that the episode I watched was the funniest dam*ed thing I've ever seen. Then I fell asleep.

Today, I came home from work, and listened to the 'tranquil' dose. It's not supposed to put you to sleep, but give you a peace of mind, and generally just... tranquil. I was so at ease that I fell asleep until dinner time.

I am now a believer. This is pretty cool. I get to try Heroin, Crystal Meth, Opium, Ecstasy, Cocaine, Peyote, Morphine, etc etc. Not sure if I WILL, but I CAN. They have some to listen to before you work out, and funny enough, hey have some before you 'do it' to extend the... uh... process, I guess. They also have some for Lucid dreams and out of body experiences. Like I said, I dont know if I will mess with all of them, BUT the idea certainly intrigues me.

Tonight I am going to listen to the one to put me to sleep, and when I have to be up at 6 tomorrow morning, I am going to listen to the morning one to wake me up.

soonerboomer93
1/17/2007, 12:46 AM
linkage?

Melo
1/17/2007, 01:03 AM
http://www.download.com/I-Doser/3000-2054_4-10396010.html

To download the player. I think it only comes with two doses. You're supposed to buy the rest. BUT, seeing as how I didn't buy all of mine, I'll gladly share with anyone who is interested.

1stTimeCaller
1/17/2007, 01:10 AM
I was expecting somthing with a 12v battery and jumper cables...

proud gonzo
1/17/2007, 01:12 AM
that's like biorhythmics. my former horn teacher does a bunch of stuff like that now. i don't know crap about it, and it sounds very strange to me, but at least she has a REALLY comfy chair in her office now when I go over to chat. *shrugs*

SoonerTerry
1/17/2007, 02:58 AM
I was expecting somthing with a 12v battery and jumper cables...

If it comes with those, don't let SicEm close to it...;)

Melo
1/17/2007, 02:59 AM
If it comes with those, don't let SicEm close to it...;)

I already sent him the program and all the drugs. I told him to try pot. Then do his homework. :D

SoonerTerry
1/17/2007, 03:01 AM
I already sent him the program and all the drugs. I told him to try pot. Then do his homework. :D

Good thing hes at Baylor...:D

Melo
1/17/2007, 07:46 PM
So, just in case anyone is interested... I tried the ecstasy one earlier today.

TUSooner
1/17/2007, 08:29 PM
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7316/sleeperwoodyallenholdinyg2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I'm in!

Penguin
1/17/2007, 09:07 PM
So, just in case anyone is interested... I tried the ecstasy one earlier today.

I'll bite.

And???????????????

Melo
1/18/2007, 12:28 AM
I'll bite.

And???????????????

It was.... interesting... I closed my eyes to focus on what I was hearing, and about 15-20 minutes into the 30 minute ordeal, I found my heart beating very fast and I couldnt sit still. When I took my headphones off, again, the thing hit me like a brick wall.... I had the coolest sensation in my hands... touching stuff felt really awesome... typing was a small issue... Im used to typing fast, but I wanted everything to go muuuuch slower, so I ended up typing like Doleo. The only thing I notice with these things is that the effects dont last quite so long as I want them to. All in all, very interesting feeling...

Mongo
1/18/2007, 12:29 AM
did you enhance it by sniffing mentholatem and sucking on a pacifier?

Melo
1/18/2007, 12:34 AM

I did not, and I find it very sad that I even get what youre talking about.

Mongo
1/18/2007, 12:36 AM
I did not, and I find it very sad that I even get what youre talking about.

raver

Melo
1/18/2007, 12:41 AM
Not in the least. Never been to a rave in my life. I'm going up to Seattle in June, though... so, there's a first time for everything!

Mongo
1/18/2007, 12:43 AM
dont waste your time. You dont seem like the gal that will drop a couple of hits and dance to crappy music. And if you go sober, you will be the only one dancing sober to crappy music

Melo
1/18/2007, 12:46 AM
Heh. The only reason I said I would go is because the people I will be with will be going. So, I dont know. I tend to hang out with all the messed up people and take pride in being 'the rational thinking' person out of the group. I'm much more of a 'stay home and play video games all night' kind of girl.

OCUDad
1/18/2007, 12:49 AM
Are you saying Doleo is on Ecstasy?

Mongo
1/18/2007, 12:51 AM
take pride in it and go site seeing elsewhere. that scene would bore you. go sling some fish at that one place near the pier.

if you like hanging around drunk people when you aint drinking, without getting annoyed, go rave it up. Taking "pride" in not doing drugs is great, but just hanging out with friends that probably wont remember you hanging out with them is a waist of your time.

Listen to a seasoned veteran, do something else.

Melo
1/18/2007, 12:57 AM
What if they decided to do something stupid, and someone got hurt because no one said to stop? I dont ALWAYS waste my time with it, but its not a problem. Anyways - Thanks for the advice.

Dad- Doleo is not on X.... last time I checked.

dolemitesooner
1/18/2007, 01:10 AM
Yeah I am taking x....LO9L

Melo
1/18/2007, 01:11 AM
Yeah I am taking x....LO9L

:rolleyes:

TUSooner
1/18/2007, 01:49 PM
so I guess nobody saw "Sleeper"...... :O

:D

BeetDigger
1/18/2007, 02:17 PM
so I guess nobody saw "Sleeper"...... :O

:D

Oh I did. In the theater no less.

Great use of the pic. Sorry, we should have spek'd you but I think we were all waiting to hear more tawdry details from Melo.

TUSooner
1/18/2007, 02:24 PM
***I think we were all waiting to hear more tawdry details from Melo.

<shakes head sadly>

StoopTroup
1/18/2007, 05:40 PM
Woody Allen Movies used to be cool.

OUAndy1807
6/2/2007, 04:16 PM
anyone else tried this? I'm downloading it now.

jk the sooner fan
6/2/2007, 04:19 PM

or having casual sex?

yermom
6/2/2007, 04:29 PM
go sling some fish at that one place near the pier.

i think she is waiting until marriage, dude