PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Obama

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 04:05 PM
Sorry for the bad post. I got to much goimg on to deal with this. My Mistake.

Booger

Mjcpr
1/16/2007, 04:11 PM
Best thread title evar.

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 04:11 PM
I'm Sorry about the title to this thread somehow when I was copying the pic to this thread it went to the title and posted anyone know how to edit the title.

Hatfield
1/16/2007, 04:14 PM
while editing the thread title you could also just go ahead and delete it since it is nothing but bs.

here is the snopes link http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

jesus do people even check for accuracy the mass emails that freak them out?

sooneron
1/16/2007, 04:19 PM
He MUST be a terrorist. His Father is a devout Muslim!

King Crimson
1/16/2007, 04:21 PM
I'm Sorry about the title to this thread somehow when I was copying the pic to this thread it went to the title and posted anyone know how to edit the title.

click 'edit' and then 'go advanced' and you can edit the title line.

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 04:22 PM
Just because Snopes says it's not true doesn't make it so. He is a politician and will do and say whatever will get him elected.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/16/2007, 04:24 PM
So if you give your son a Koranic/Arabic name you are a 'devout' muslim. Just like anybody that gives their kids Biblical names like Peter, Paul or Ringo is a 'devout' Christian.

sooneron
1/16/2007, 04:25 PM
Ah yes, the book of Ringo. Good times...

King Crimson
1/16/2007, 04:25 PM
i have the same middle name as Elvis Presley, I guess that makes me the King of Rock and Roll.

Fugue
1/16/2007, 04:29 PM
Major Timberlake Crapper?

BlondeSoonerGirl
1/16/2007, 04:30 PM
Hee hee...:D

Mjcpr
1/16/2007, 04:31 PM
Major Timberlake Crapper?

What are you even talking about smilie stealer?

Fugue
1/16/2007, 04:33 PM
What are you even talking about smilie stealer?

that's your fault for not being around when teh time came. :texan:

Hatfield
1/16/2007, 04:33 PM
Just because Snopes says it's not true doesn't make it so. He is a politician and will do and say whatever will get him elected.

are you even familiar with snopes?

Pricetag
1/16/2007, 04:38 PM
I'll tell you what, if there's anything I hate worse than a black muslim, it's a white atheist.

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 04:39 PM
are you even familiar with snopes?

Somewhat they try to verify different stories and information. Who's to say they are always corresct.

I'm not saying the E-mail is correct it may be way off base. I read the snopes report and it was saying that He was a Christian and went to the Trinity Church of christ. There are a lot of people that claim to be Christian that aren't. How can Snopes know what his True feelings are. It very well could be that he did all that for his future pollitical plans. Don't know just sayin.

He concerns me whether it is true or not.

Booger

bluedogok
1/16/2007, 04:54 PM
I also know some people who grew up Muslim and now are Christian or atheists and still have Muslim names. I also know some Christians who became atheists when they were older and vice-versa. I guess my non-religious upbringing is what I truly am and the fact that I became a Christian later in life just doesn't matter. There are also many Muslims in the US that could be classified as "non-practicing" just like there are 'non-practicing" Catholics, Christians, Jews, etc.

So in the dimwitted view of the world the writer possessed "we never change our true identity" from birth....what a crock. Some wacko behind a keyboard doesn't know "what his true feelings are either".

I would vote for him before Hillary........

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 04:59 PM
Do you think he would help or hurt our relationships with the Middle Eastern countries? One of my concerns.

TUSooner
1/16/2007, 05:09 PM
You are on the edge of lameness here -- getting all warm and runny over an email from a mile to the right of you-don't-know-where. Sounds like your mind was already all made up and sewn up.

soonerscuba
1/16/2007, 05:12 PM
I think that if you base your vote on A) what somebody did when they were 21 or B) how their parents named them, I recommend strongly that you refrain from voting in the future.

bri
1/16/2007, 05:13 PM
Somewhat they try to verify different stories and information. Who's to say they are always corresct.

We're second-guessing the veracity of a website that is renown for verifying and/or debunking "urban myths" and rumors, but we're giving the truthiness of a breathless, paranoid mass e-mail a free fact-checking pass?

Man, I love living in a shadow theocracy. :D

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 05:13 PM
I see your point TU it was pretty far right. I do post Lame things from time to time. You should be used to it.:)

Frozen Sooner
1/16/2007, 05:14 PM
Further proof that some people really shouldn't have access to e-mail.

Booger, dude, you're way smarter than this. There's plenty of things to dislike about Barack Obama without making stuff up.

edit:

To be clear, I don't think Booger made this up, and I do think he's a smart guy. I think the person who did make this up is a great example of too many people having access to e-mail.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/16/2007, 05:15 PM
Oh no! A brown person is running for office!

C&CDean
1/16/2007, 05:16 PM
I think that if you base your vote on A) what somebody did when they were 21 or B) how their parents named them, I recommend strongly that you refrain from voting in the future.

says the guy who nuked GWB because he was a cokehead/drunk in his earlier years...

Rhino
1/16/2007, 05:16 PM
The discrediting of Obama will get worse and more vicious as time wears on.

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 05:18 PM
We're second-guessing the veracity of a website that is renown for verifying and/or debunking "urban myths" and rumors, but we're giving the truthiness of a breathless, paranoid mass e-mail a free fact-checking pass?

Man, I love living in a shadow theocracy. :D

Boy Bri you just quote what you want from a post. If you read down on the same post I said I didn't know if the E-mail was true or not. Keep up the good selective posting and Hooray for you Breye!

soonerscuba
1/16/2007, 05:19 PM
says the guy who nuked GWB because he was a cokehead/drunk in his earlier years...

Never have I done such a thing, I have even said in the past that nobody should be judged by what they did in college or youth. Less as a "glass house theory" so much as it is my part in keeping the Mormans under wraps.

C&CDean
1/16/2007, 05:21 PM
Oh no! A brown person is running for office!

This is quite possibly the most lame, cliche' thing you've ever posted.

I know you consider yourself a lib, but playing that card is lame lib. Just sayin'.

C&CDean
1/16/2007, 05:23 PM
The discrediting of Obama will get worse and more vicious as time wears on.

Oh. Cause only Obama gets raked over the coals.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/16/2007, 05:24 PM

I know you consider yourself a lib, but playing that card is lame lib. Just sayin'.Posting emails with no merit is also lame. And you can't tell me that his race won't be an issue in this election.

C&CDean
1/16/2007, 05:29 PM
Posting emails with no merit is also lame. And you can't tell me that his race won't be an issue in this election.

Oh I won't tell you that. His race, his name, his religion, all that will be an issue. What I'm calling you out for is for using the libbo cliche'. You're above it.

His name alone scares me away. If there's still people worried about him solely cause he's "brown" then they're simply fools. If you're worried about him because of potential sympathizing with muslims, that's a horse of a whole different color.

Oldnslo
1/16/2007, 05:43 PM
If you're worried about him because of potential sympathizing with muslims, that's a horse of a whole different color.
I've been thinking about this. And I wonder if I'm more worried about this than the average d00d might have been about Joe Leiberman being sympathetic to Israel.

So, now I think we can look forward to the Obama/Leiberman ticket.

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 06:07 PM
We all post shat from time to time that has come to us , Booger just did it when feelings are running a little High .
Now as far as Im concerned No damn body with "hussein" in there name Is gonna get lected !

Ike
1/16/2007, 06:10 PM
you know what I love about this country?

People will take one or two bits of tiny, inconsequential, facts, and from them draw the wildest conclusions imaginable.

And people will believe them.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/16/2007, 06:16 PM
You think the Obama attacks are good...just wait until McCain officially declares, every hardcore republican AND democrat will dig up any and everything he has ever done wrong.

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 06:17 PM
you know what I love about this country?

People will take one or two bits of tiny, inconsequential, facts, and from them draw the wildest conclusions imaginable.

And people will believe them.
I believe you !

Jimminy Crimson
1/16/2007, 06:18 PM
Oh no! A woman is running for office!

...saving that for when ol' HillBill announces. :pop:

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/16/2007, 06:20 PM
Hilary's gender isn't just in question but also has nothing to do with why she has done absolutely NOTHING since getting elected. Hell she hasn't even given rhetoric to stir the nation like Obama, she really hasn't done ****

Scott D
1/16/2007, 06:22 PM
I'm disappointed in that email.

Besides, since Obama goes to a Christian Church every Sunday with his wife, it'd mean he's going to hell if he were actually a Muslim. Nice for the author of the full of crap email to leave out the fact that Obama's father pretty much went the atheist route after splitting from his wife.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/16/2007, 06:27 PM
You think the Obama attacks are good...just wait until McCain officially declares, every hardcore republican AND democrat will dig up any and everything he has ever done wrong.Just the repubs, IMO. The dims will start the screaming if and afterhe gets the repub nomination. If he runs as an independent, they will STFU.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/16/2007, 07:14 PM
Hilary's gender isn't just in question but also has nothing to do with why she has done absolutely NOTHING since getting elected. Hell she hasn't even given rhetoric to stir the nation like Obama, she really hasn't done ****

sitzpinkler
1/16/2007, 07:15 PM
Now as far as Im concerned No damn body with "hussein" in there name Is gonna get lected !

that's a pretty damn ridiculous way of thinking

sitzpinkler
1/16/2007, 07:17 PM
His name alone scares me away.

another one.

what the hell is wrong with you people?

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 07:43 PM
that's a pretty damn ridiculous way of thinking
Ok . dumas !

Sooner_Bob
1/16/2007, 07:44 PM
I can't blame anyone for their reservations about this dude . . . especially if we freak out about someone named Al Gore.

Rogue
1/16/2007, 07:52 PM
And so it begins...

Harry Beanbag
1/16/2007, 08:16 PM
I can't blame anyone for their reservations about this dude . . . especially if we freak out about someone named Al Gore.

Al Gore is a lunatic.

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 08:22 PM
Al Gore is a lunatic.
Id rather have him than billary! as he sneaks up on a deer on his belly , with his shotgun in his hand :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BeetDigger
1/16/2007, 08:23 PM
The guy has a huge uphill challenge. Yes, his name is going to be difficult for some voters, anyone who thinks that mainstream America is not going to look twice at that name before voting for him is fooling themselves. Second, his youth. America votes for experience, rightly or wrongly. Third, he, as far as I know, has never been in a position of leadership. America's last elected President who was a sitting member of congress was Kennedy. Voters like some sort of proven leadership via being the Vice-President or a governor. Moreover, as member of the legislature, there is a voting record. Many a candidate has stated their position being one way, only for the people to review the voting record to see that their votes have been contrary to that position. This is more of a negative for members who have been there forever (yes John Kerry, that's you).

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 08:25 PM
another one.

what the hell is wrong with you people?
sitz****z you make less sense in your negs than you do in your posts . WTF ?:confused:

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 08:27 PM
Id rather have him than billary! as he sneaks up on a deer on his belly , with his shotgun in his hand :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
My bad that was John Heinz, shat there I go again, shat its kerry :eek:

JaxSooner
1/16/2007, 09:01 PM
I see your point TU it was pretty far right. I do post Lame things from time to time.

From time to time??? That's a pretty conservative estimate, "Booger."

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 09:07 PM
From time to time??? That's a pretty conservative estimate, "Booger."
You'll have to check snopes to get the facts Boy!

JaxSooner
1/16/2007, 09:10 PM
You start off all racist and stuff on Obama, now you're calling me "boy?"

Also, there should be a comma between "facts" and "boy."

You're welcome, Goober, er, I mean Booger.

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 09:15 PM
OUT
I aint gettin bained for MR nobody !:eek:

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 09:17 PM
You start off all racist and stuff on Obama, now you're calling me "boy?"

Also, there should be a comma between "facts" and "boy."

You're welcome, Goober, er, I mean Booger.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What did I type that was racist? I copied a stupid e-mail that I didn't check the facts on. Your name is Sooner Boy thus I left out the Sooner no reference to your manhood was intended. Sorry if you were offended.

As for the Grammer get a life Mr Sooner Boy sir.

JaxSooner
1/16/2007, 09:21 PM
RACIST! :texan:

Aw shoot, Goober. I was just playin' about. No hard feelings, right?

JaxSooner
1/16/2007, 09:22 PM
Oops! Booger! I meant Booger!

BoogercountySooner
1/16/2007, 09:27 PM
Tisk tisk trust me Sooner Boy no hard feelings here. I've been makin lame not racist comments for a long time in these here parts.:)

olevetonahill
1/16/2007, 09:27 PM
I have a serious question ?
why do you jump in threads and start baitin folks ?
then when your called "nancyboy " THEY get bained ?
inquiring minds wanta know ?
:cool:

Mongo
1/16/2007, 09:31 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259/hobbs70/untitled.jpg

jk the sooner fan
1/16/2007, 09:38 PM
lubtex has really changed........wow

sooneron
1/16/2007, 10:05 PM

I know you consider yourself a lib, but playing that card is lame lib. Just sayin'.
LOL! said the man that replied to this...

Doesn't matter anyway. America won't elect a woman or a minoritay any time soon.

with this...

Do you promise?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85460&page=2&highlight=obama

Sooner_Bob
1/16/2007, 11:17 PM
This thread took a nice little turn . . . :pop:

OklahomaTuba
1/17/2007, 12:46 AM
Happy Robert E. Lee day guys!

Oh wait, nm. ;)

1/17/2007, 01:45 AM
Has anyone been watching "The Incessant Shopper" channel on cable? Dayum, they sure have some fine faux pearl tiaras!

proud gonzo
1/17/2007, 03:41 AM
I think it's weird they babble so much about education in that wacko email.... the majority of his early education (5th grade through high school) was at Punahou in Honolulu--a really f*cking expensive, not-muslim, private school.

C&CDean
1/17/2007, 10:24 AM
LOL! said the man that replied to this...

with this...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85460&page=2&highlight=obama

I'm sure you have a point, I'm just not sure you know what it is.

The guy's name alone will keep him from getting elected as POTUS. Why? Because people are like that. People loved Clinton cause he was a polished speaker and was good lookin' (according to some). The fact that he was a convicted liar, a cheat, and had/s the morals of a dumpster roach didn't/don't matter. People hate GWB cause he's a ****ing goober. Never mind his values or morals, he's just a goob, so we hate him.

Yes, I admit, I have huge reservations about a flaming liberal with a name that rhymes with Osama, a middle name of Hussein, and a really unknown past. Yes, I admit, I have huge problems with pretty much anything that even sounds muslim these days. I've pretty much moved past the whole "most muslims are good" to the "I don't trust a single one of those **********s farther than I can shoot them." So sue me.

sooneron
1/17/2007, 10:55 AM
Oh, it's pretty apparent. In the first page SBSB points out that there will be a rhubarb due to a "brown" person running for office. You attempt to take the high ground and say it's not about that. I pull up a post from like, a WHOLE month ago of your's saying that you pretty much hope that there is never a female or minority POTUS. Thus implying, you wouldn't vote for one. Hence, your high ground argument on the first page is null.

royalfan5
1/17/2007, 10:58 AM
Why is no one concerned that he is a member of the United Church of Christ? Those guys are crazy liberal theology people.

1/17/2007, 10:59 AM
I'm sure you have a point, I'm just not sure you know what it is.
People loved Clinton cause he was a polished speaker and was good lookin' (according to some). The fact that he was a convicted liar, a cheat, an accused rapist, and had/s the morals of a dumpster roach didn't/don't matter.

Yes, I admit, I have huge reservations about a FLAMING LIBERAL with a name that rhymes with Osama, a middle name of Hussein, and a really unknown past. Yes, I admit, I have huge problems with pretty much anything that even sounds muslim these days. I've pretty much moved past the whole "most muslims are good" to the "I don't trust a single one of those **********s farther than I can shoot them." So sue me.Why yes, son, there IS a war going on, and we're in it. Some folks don't want to acknowledge it, because it doesn't help their agenda, but it IS happening, even as we speak.

BeetDigger
1/17/2007, 11:09 AM
People loved Clinton cause he was a polished speaker and was good lookin' (according to some).

There you go, fagging up another thread. :texan:

BoogercountySooner
1/17/2007, 11:47 AM
Sorry I started all this. I have learned my lesson on posting E-mails before checking them out. Please stop bickering on here I would appreciate it. Mods feel free to delete this thread at any time. Once again my apologies to everyone.

Sorry
Booger

picasso
1/17/2007, 12:04 PM
while editing the thread title you could also just go ahead and delete it since it is nothing but bs.

here is the snopes link http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

jesus do people even check for accuracy the mass emails that freak them out?
sincerely,

pre election Bush is re-instating the draft emails.

:)

Hatfield
1/17/2007, 01:31 PM
sincerely,

damn near every mass email regardless of content or promise of unearned riches.

:)

fixed

picasso
1/17/2007, 01:37 PM
fixed
true. Oprah sent me one yesterday. apparently I've won prizes.

BudSooner
1/17/2007, 02:19 PM
Further proof that some people really shouldn't have access to e-mail.

Booger, dude, you're way smarter than this. There's plenty of things to dislike about Barack Obama without making stuff up.

edit:

To be clear, I don't think Booger made this up, and I do think he's a smart guy. I think the person who did make this up is a great example of too many people having access to e-mail.
I'm sorry, i'll quit sending this stuff out now.;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
1/17/2007, 03:52 PM
Everyone who replies in this thread gets a free IPOD, just so you know.

Skysooner
1/17/2007, 06:12 PM
Why is no one concerned that he is a member of the United Church of Christ? Those guys are crazy liberal theology people.
If you mean following the teaching of Jesus, helping out the poor and homeless through daily food kitchens in many churches, and loving our neighbors, count me among those crazy liberal theology people.

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2007, 06:13 PM
I think royalfan might have UCC confused with Boston Movement ICC. THOSE guys are nuts. SERIOUSLY nuts.

1/17/2007, 06:29 PM
Oh, go ahead and vote for him, ferchrissakes, he's a democrat and a lawyer, so he's gotta be allright.

royalfan5
1/17/2007, 08:32 PM
I think royalfan might have UCC confused with Boston Movement ICC. THOSE guys are nuts. SERIOUSLY nuts.
No, I just wanted to see who replied to the UCC comment. My undergrad degree in religion is from an UCC school.

yermom
1/18/2007, 01:16 AM
Why yes, son, there IS a war going on, and we're in it. Some folks don't want to acknowledge it, because it doesn't help their agenda, but it IS happening, even as we speak.

i hope we win this war against muslims soon, that would be great

Frozen Sooner
1/18/2007, 01:21 AM
i hope we win this war against muslims soon, that would be great

Even better if we could win the war against non-Muslims with Muslim-sounding names!

Big Red Ron
1/18/2007, 07:49 AM
There are also many Muslims in the US that could be classified as "non-practicing"........... Yeah, they're called sleeper cells.

I would vote for him before Hillary........So, Hillary's blast e-mail didn't work on you, I guess.

soonerscuba
1/18/2007, 11:50 AM
Non-practicing Christians are just biding their time to kill that abortion doctor.

GrapevineSooner
1/18/2007, 11:55 AM
Does that include muslim non-terrorists, too?