PDA

View Full Version : Oil keeps on going down

royalfan5
1/16/2007, 03:35 PM
http://www.cnbc.com/id/16639897

More analysts seem to think we will be in the mid-40's in no time. That will show those ********* who bought hybrids.

OSUAggie
1/16/2007, 03:37 PM
I hope Boone can lose another 14 million the 1st half of this year... yay.

FaninAma
1/16/2007, 03:42 PM
The problem with Boone is that his hedge fund(the one with all of the donated money to OSU) is tied inversley to the price of oil. If oil and gas prices continue to fall his hedge fund goes down in multiples that each barrel of oil or cubic foot of natural gas decreases.

If his hedge fund collapses it will be bad news for the state because I'm sure the taxpayers will be expected to meet the obligations of the bond holders that are financing the athletic departments building mania.

Jerk
1/16/2007, 03:45 PM
The problem Boone is that his hedge fund(the one with all of the donated money to OSU) is tied inversley to the price of oil. If oil and gas proces continue to fall his hedge fund goes down in multiples that each barrel of oil or cubic foot of natural gas decreases.

If his hedge fund collapses it will be bad news for the state because I'm sure the taxpayers will be expected to meet the obligations of the bond holders that are financing the athletic departments building mania.

Bull f'n sh.t. It's their problem, not mine. If they run out of money, that's just tough po po.

C&CDean
1/16/2007, 03:58 PM
See. It's the wonderful dem leadership bringing the price of fuel down. Next, it'll be victory in Iraq.

8timechamps
1/16/2007, 03:59 PM
Hold on to your hybrids, oil is only down in the interim. It WILL go back up. And I'm not talking about the cyclical nature of crude oil. It's a band aid on a gaping wound.

crawfish
1/16/2007, 04:02 PM
The problem with Boone is that his hedge fund(the one with all of the donated money to OSU) is tied inversley to the price of oil. If oil and gas prices continue to fall his hedge fund goes down in multiples that each barrel of oil or cubic foot of natural gas decreases.

That's a lotta tax money for empty seats. :D

royalfan5
1/16/2007, 04:06 PM
Hold on to your hybrids, oil is only down in the interim. It WILL go back up. And I'm not talking about the cyclical nature of crude oil. It's a band aid on a gaping wound.
Hybrids are a waste of money until we get 4 dollar gas. People who by hybrids are as big of d-bags as people who buy hummers. Diesel is a much more logical step than a hybrid.

8timechamps
1/16/2007, 04:12 PM
Hybrids are a waste of money until we get 4 dollar gas. People who by hybrids are as big of d-bags as people who buy hummers. Diesel is a much more logical step than a hybrid.

I wasn't really telling people tp buy hybrids...in fact, I think they are the perfect tree hugger status symbol, I'm saying that oil won't be down for long.

Vaevictis
1/16/2007, 04:56 PM
More analysts seem to think we will be in the mid-40's in no time. That will show those ********* who bought hybrids.

After the tax credit, I paid less for my hybrid than the non-hybrid version ;)

Diesel is a much more logical step than a hybrid.

And as far as this is concerned, I would have bought a Jetta diesel, if VW was willing to support bio-diesel in the states.

Bourbon St Sooner
1/16/2007, 05:00 PM
See. It's the wonderful dem leadership bringing the price of fuel down. Next, it'll be victory in Iraq.

Nancy Pelosi for DICtator!