PDA

View Full Version : Ad at the Press Conferance. [pic]

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 03:39 PM
[user has been banned]

Snrfn4ever08
1/15/2007, 03:54 PM
Can't blame the A.D. for going, he's now an instant millionaire. With his signing bonus, he'll never even have to step on the field.

King Crimson
1/15/2007, 03:57 PM
good luck to the kid.

Boomer Sooner, AD.

Sco
1/15/2007, 03:58 PM
Is he holding a cell phone in the picture? That seems kind of oddly placed...

Ash
1/15/2007, 03:58 PM
I don't see any reason to flame because it's true and I don't see why it would make anyone angry. He was great player here at OU, played his heart out, as expected he's leaving for the NFL, good on him. I wish him nothing but the best.

OU-HSV
1/15/2007, 03:59 PM
Best of luck to AD, thanks for the time spent at OU

Snrfn4ever08
1/15/2007, 04:02 PM
I think he could've used another year to possibly raise his stock, but I also understand the risk in that. I wish him the best of luck. He was one of the most exciting players I've ever seen play in my short life. It's kind of sad though that we could never produce for him what he came to Oklahoma for, aside from the conference championships against the inferior North.

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 04:08 PM
I don't see any reason to flame because it's true and I don't see why it would make anyone angry.

I was banned once for no reason.. so why not. :)

AD was all marketing this last week. I don't believe he was weighing his options.. BS

The kid knew before the Fiesta Bowl.

The boy is getting paid! haha

Pimpin aint easy.

Snrfn4ever08
1/15/2007, 04:09 PM
Pimpin aint easy.

Maybe not for you ;)

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 04:10 PM
Maybe not for you ;)

heh ;)

Ash
1/15/2007, 04:19 PM

AD was all marketing this last week. I don't believe he was weighing his options.. BS

Pimpin aint easy.

Can't imagine why you were baned, there's nothing troll-like in your posts in this thread or anything. :rolleyes:

:twinkies:

flopshotjoe99
1/15/2007, 04:23 PM
can't blame the guy for taking it to the next level.

picasso
1/15/2007, 04:25 PM
the hell is a press conferance?

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 05:03 PM
heh.. the spelling police is out. watch out!

Ash.. Something about thinking I'm Meni.

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 06:34 PM
I love how those who give negitive spek as to p u s s y to leave their names.

It was proberly KC//Crimson

picasso
1/15/2007, 06:35 PM
heh.. the spelling police are out. watch out!

Ash.. Something about thinking I'm Meni.

fixed.

and you can't hold KC//Crimson's jock. even though you want to.

KingDavid
1/15/2007, 06:40 PM

Pimpin aint easy.

There's absolutely no reason to doubt AD . . . especially when Stoops backs him up. If both Coach Stoops and AD say he was wrestling with the decision, then he certainly was wrestling with the decision. AD shoots straight. This is no thrice-polished Reggie Bush we're talking about, here.

Gotta neg your arse, beyotch.

Collier11
1/15/2007, 06:42 PM
fixed.

OH! :eek: Here we go again, this guy cant compare to this guy and this guy is a p*ssy and this guy has a higher post count and this guy eats vanilla pudding...blah blah blah Even though I enter into it at times because I enjoy arguing at time, I always wonder what the point of online sh*t talking really is?

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 06:43 PM
fixed.

You his butt buddy or something?

The guy thinks i'm Meni and is to thick headed to know any better.

Thanks for fixing my spelling / grammer errors.. You must have a ton of time to kill.

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 06:45 PM
OH! :eek: Here we go again, this guy cant compare to this guy and this guy is a p*ssy and this guy has a higher post count and this guy eats vanilla pudding...blah blah blah Even though I enter into it at times because I enjoy arguing at time, I always wonder what the point of online sh*t talking really is?

I don't care either way. It's a message board..

picasso
1/15/2007, 06:49 PM
no actually I know the guy and his old lady and we've drank beer together like wine.

unlike the unimaginative Jason here.

also, the #$%* was talking to you anyway?

Collier11
1/15/2007, 06:51 PM
LOL! Just enjoying the fodder

picasso
1/15/2007, 06:52 PM
You his butt buddy or something?

The guy thinks i'm Meni and is to thick headed to know any better.

Thanks for fixing my spelling / grammer errors.. You must have a ton of time to kill.
actually I have no idea who meni is.

I just saw your lame *** post and wanted to reply. I rarely start the smack and that's just what it is, talk. I'm way too busy any more for dustoffs.

SoonerJason
1/15/2007, 06:52 PM
There's absolutely no reason to doubt AD and take him at his word . . . especially when Stoops backs him up. If both Coach Stoops and AD say he was wrestling with the decision, then he certainly was wrestling with the decision. AD shoots straight. This is no thrice polished Reggie Bush we're talking about, here.

Gotta neg your arse, beyotch.

Neg me all you want.

Do you know AD or Stoops?

My guess is no.

So when you have a clue about dealing with media and having people interview you for publications, tv and web.. Then maybe you can tell me otherwise.

I've been on TV, Newspapers and web based news portals. I have an idea on some of these things work. Something this big is planned out and executed like a game plan.

So. There, hate me.. I really don't give a crap.

I'm here for the football.. Not board drama.

soonerboomer93
1/15/2007, 06:55 PM
heh.. flame away

Ok, you're an idiot. AD was a great athlete and representative for OU. For you to come on here and act that way towards him shows that you have no respect for him or the program. You need to get off the bandwagon and go back to being an aggie fan.

soonerboomer93
1/15/2007, 06:56 PM

If you were here for football, you wouldn't have posted this crap

KingDavid
1/15/2007, 06:57 PM
Neg me all you want.

Do you know AD or Stoops?

My guess is no.

So when you have a clue about dealing with media and having people interview you for publications, tv and web.. Then maybe you can tell me otherwise.

I've been on TV, Newspapers and web based news portals. I have an idea on some of these things work. Something this big is planned out and executed like a game plan.

So. There, hate me.. I really don't give a crap.

Then I suggest you talk football, and not MEDIA drama, b.i.t.c.h.