PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Problem

dolemitesooner
1/15/2007, 10:22 AM
Hey guys I am Sicem.....I dont know how to wipe my ***.

Could someone explain to me the processes by which one goes thru in order to wipe their own ***. I asked my buddy and he had no idea being from a rich well to do Boston Family.

Its really started to stink because I have not wiped it since leaving home after Christmas. That was the last time my mother did it for me

Beef
1/15/2007, 10:24 AM
Licking it clean is the most effective way.

royalfan5
1/15/2007, 10:25 AM
Licking it clean is the most effective way.
Don't you have to be pretty flexible to pull that off?

LoyalFan
1/15/2007, 11:08 AM

No...NO! You PULL it off, lick it clean, and reattach.
Ain't you ever heard of Rectal Velcro (TM)?

Geez!

LF

crawfish
1/15/2007, 11:12 AM

I dunno, I've known a lot of inflexible people who could get their head up there. :texan: :D

bri
1/15/2007, 11:13 AM
Have you asked your roommate yet?

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/15/2007, 11:43 AM
Kind of a visual joke but...

Bear takes a dump in the woods. Sees rabbit doing the same. Asks rabbit "Hey Rabbit, do you have problem with shat sticking to your fur?" Rabbit says "Why no I dont". Bear grabs Rabbit and proceeds to wipe his *** with said Rabbit...

yermom
1/15/2007, 12:45 PM
i never liked that joke

what good would it do if **** doesn't stick to the rabbit?

Frozen Sooner
1/15/2007, 12:46 PM

Could someone explain to me the processes by which one goes thru in order to wipe their own ***. I asked my buddy and he had no idea being from a rich well to do Boston Family.

Its really started to stink because I have not wiped it since leaving home after Christmas. That was the last time my mother did it for me

I think the solution has something to do with an ***-cushion.

RFH Shakes
1/15/2007, 12:52 PM
Place *** on carpeted floor, pull forward with your legs. (at least that is how my dog did it.)

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/15/2007, 01:20 PM
i never liked that joke

what good would it do if **** doesn't stick to the rabbit?

heh. Depends on how you read it... As in Al Capone saying "You got a problem with dat?"

yermom
1/15/2007, 01:23 PM
heh

i guess i wasn't thinking of the rabbit's feelings

TheHumanAlphabet
1/15/2007, 02:00 PM

You could do like the West Africans, use can of water and left hand...

Oldnslo
1/15/2007, 02:19 PM
No matter whether its a can of water or corn or whatever, seems like using the whole can would be uncomfortable.

OCUDad
1/15/2007, 06:55 PM
Maybe Doleo could teach SicEm how to wipe his *** in exchange for English lessons.

soonerboomer93
1/15/2007, 08:13 PM

Don't lie, you know how to wipe. You're just keeping Yermom away...

yermom
1/15/2007, 10:02 PM
yeah, he was probably making the *** cushion thing up too

StoopTroup
1/15/2007, 11:19 PM
Thread of the day IMO. ;)

http://oswholesaler.com/library/JZ-281-G.jpg

This thread is so money....