PDA

View Full Version : son of a biscuit

Ike
1/14/2007, 02:05 PM
I finally roll out of bed at 1, and turn on da bears game, and whats the first thing I see? Bradley turning his ankle.

gorramit.

Newbomb Turk
1/14/2007, 02:17 PM
getting a ride off the field in the john deere cart is never a good thing.

Fraggle145
1/14/2007, 02:33 PM
I finally roll out of bed at 1, and turn on da bears game, and whats the first thing I see? Bradley turning his ankle.

gorramit.

me too... not the way I wanted to start my day.

OUmillenium
1/14/2007, 03:21 PM
Same here, I flip over and a couple plays later...bang

Poor guy, he might have been my favorite Sooner receiver all time if not for the botched punt return in that one game.

Was fun watching Clayton last night but McNair sucked and now their season is over.

yermom
1/14/2007, 03:31 PM
turned it on in time to see dueling picks

Hella Sideburns
1/14/2007, 03:32 PM

gorramit.

Since im the first one to catch the Firefly nod, what do I win?

GrapevineSooner
1/14/2007, 03:59 PM
Same here, I flip over and a couple plays later...bang

Poor guy, he might have been my favorite Sooner receiver all time if not for the botched punt return in that one game.

Was fun watching Clayton last night but McNair sucked and now their season is over.

He's still one of my favorite Sooners of all-time, bad play or not.

stoopified
1/15/2007, 02:33 PM
He's still one of my favorite Sooners of all-time, bad play or not.True dat.

soonersam
1/15/2007, 03:42 PM
maybe you should have stayed in bed.... thanks

Snrfn4ever08
1/15/2007, 03:53 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think a lot of the Sooner players seem to struggle with injuries in the NFL?

RedstickSooner
1/16/2007, 11:45 AM
Is it just me, or does anyone else think a lot of the Sooner players seem to struggle with injuries in the NFL?

I know it seems that way, but I think it's just that *everyone* struggles with injuries in the NFL. We notice it when it happens to Sooners, but I don't think our guys suffer any worse than anyone else. The NFL is just a dangerous place to draw a paycheck.

Snrfn4ever08
1/17/2007, 01:08 AM
I know it seems that way, but I think it's just that *everyone* struggles with injuries in the NFL. We notice it when it happens to Sooners, but I don't think our guys suffer any worse than anyone else. The NFL is just a dangerous place to draw a paycheck.
But what a paycheck it is.

Rook65
1/17/2007, 11:40 AM
Unfortunately for them the average NFL career is only 2-3 years and their contracts are usually not guaranteed.

Snrfn4ever08
1/17/2007, 03:41 PM
Unfortunately for them the average NFL career is only 2-3 years and their contracts are usually not guaranteed.
For some of them, it doesn't matter what their contracts say. Have you ever seen the signing bonuses they get? Instant millionaires.