PDA

View Full Version : Some crazy ******* drove through my yard last night

royalfan5
1/14/2007, 11:02 AM
I went out this morning for the Sunday papers, and noticed tracks across my yard, missing a large oak tree and my car by a couple feet, then across the rest of the yard(it's a big yard, I live on a double lot), and then down the steep 3ft drop on the otherside by the street, into a perfect parallel parking job. I'm impressed he didn't roll it on the drop, but surprised he didn't just do the simple thing and drive on the street. The tracks indicate he was in good control the whole way through the yard, so it's not like he skidded off the street. Either way, I'm surprised/impressed.

Newbomb Turk
1/14/2007, 11:06 AM
Nebraska...f'n hillbillies.

;)

olevetonahill
1/14/2007, 11:08 AM
The Cars still there on the street ? call the mother****in cops , Get you some green for the green he messed up :D
Or just go break some of his winders ;)

royalfan5
1/14/2007, 11:11 AM
I don't think he hurt anything, and since my roommate owns the lawn, I'll let him worry about retribution. I think it's more funny than anything.

olevetonahill
1/14/2007, 11:49 AM
I don't think he hurt anything, and since my roommate owns the lawn, I'll let him worry about retribution. I think it's more funny than anything.
:D

Melo
1/14/2007, 05:47 PM
:O

Oops, sorry. I realized I had gone off the road, but really... what could I do about it? I'm just a woman... can't expect me to stay on the road ALL the time...

royalfan5
1/14/2007, 05:52 PM

Oops, sorry. I realized I had gone off the road, but really... what could I do about it? I'm just a woman... can't expect me to stay on the road ALL the time...
I said it looked like the driver did a good job while driving through the lawn, so clearly it wasn't a woman driver. A woman would have hit the bush at the end of the trip.

soonerboomer93
1/14/2007, 05:54 PM

but was your eyeliner put on straight?

GottaHavePride
1/14/2007, 06:12 PM
I said it looked like the driver did a good job while driving through the lawn, so clearly it wasn't a woman driver. A woman would have hit the bush at the end of the trip.

HI-YO!

Melo
1/14/2007, 11:38 PM
but was your eyeliner put on straight?

Yes, and thats all that matters.

soonerboomer93
1/14/2007, 11:44 PM
which is exactly why I asked ;)